It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown Reaching End at Midnight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thank you all for tuning in, this crock has # has been brought to you by The Al-Queda Network copyright 2004, no reproduction of this broadcast may be made without the express written consent by OBL himself.. Until The Next Time........

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
New York blowing up would be bad but it's weird, I almost feel kind of let down.

link   
It seems as though a lot of us are disappointed that nothing has happened yet, five minutes after the time is up we're all pissed. We're a bunch of sick, sick, people.

link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
seriously I don't expect anything to happen at exactly midnight...it wouldn't be "big" enough, if it does start at midnight it would probably be on an american interest overseas where it is already day and the potential for greater damage and casualities. New York or whatever big city they have in mind, would probably be in the morning.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looks like nothing happened surprise surprise

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
It seems as though a lot of us are disappointed that nothing has happened yet, five minutes after the time is up we're all pissed. We're a bunch of sick, sick, people.

AGREED!!!!

My Earthcam just went blank though...
Its back.DAMN TECHNOLOGY!!!

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey what about me? I must have at least 2 hrs yet. I suppose My counter doesn't count!

Oh well I never took those cheesy lame butt graphics seriously anyhow.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'd laugh if something happened 25 mins from now or so, when u're all asleep or something. Yes I'd laugh! Out loud!

Or if something happens like now... after u're all "WHEW.. close one... I TOLD YOU that was a crock of... *BIG FLASH*" ...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
maybe this event didnt happen as predicted by that dumb web site, but does anyone else feel something big coming soon?

I dont know what it is, but I really think something huge will happen soon...any ideas on this?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have an idea on that..

Because everyone has been talking about it, they've created a state of commotion in your head... so it's probably not some premonition or "instinct"... you're still all excited and worked up and probably disappointed like the rest of us (I know, sick)..

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
did it cross anyone's mind that perhaps that clock was set for the "terrorists" to begin their plan?

perhaps they are all leaving their houses right now, on route to do something?

we cannot completely rule out this clock thing as of yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljbako
maybe this event didnt happen as predicted by that dumb web site, but does anyone else feel something big coming soon?

I dont know what it is, but I really think something huge will happen soon...any ideas on this?

Let down by the recent faux Quaida countdown?
Wishful thinking on your part is my guess!

EDIT: Damn did lilblam beat me to that one or what?..

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by insite]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
HEY Janet Jackson has a countdown clock to show her other breast!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What a world today, when a terrorist can't keep a promise...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
I have an idea on that..

Because everyone has been talking about it, they've created a state of commotion in your head... so it's probably not some premonition or "instinct"... you're still all excited and worked up and probably disappointed like the rest of us (I know, sick)..

its something more than that i would argue - maybe its just that my interest in these conspiracy theories has recently grown immensely...

maybe its also my desire to live a life that means something...

anyone know what im looking for? cause i cant figure it out

link   
What channel do you think the first breaking news would be on. Im scanning between Fox, CNBC and CNN. What does everyone think my best bet is?

link   

Let down by the recent faux Quaida countdown?
Wishful thinking on your part is my guess!

EDIT: Damn did lilblam beat me to that one or what?..

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by insite]

That's cuz I'm good! I'm fast like a.. like a.. leopard. I have the strength of a... uh a bear. I have sharp claws like a kangaroo.

I'm also fuzzy like a bunny!

Your kung fu cannot beat my kungfu! When it comes to kungfu I'm the kungiest of all the fu's!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What channel do you think the first breaking news would be on. Im scanning between Fox, CNBC and CNN. What does everyone think my best bet is?

the internet somewhere - news on television and the papers is old, watered down news

link   

Originally posted by lilblam
I have an idea on that..

its something more than that i would argue - maybe its just that my interest in these conspiracy theories has recently grown immensely...

maybe its also my desire to live a life that means something...

anyone know what im looking for? cause i cant figure it out

2 words: sex. (that one word there is as good as 2, ok?)

------------------------------------

Honestly, maybe you're fed up with lies and you want truth? And you think you can find it here? Well I got news for ya! You can find as much truth here as white flashes in times square at midnight tonight. Janet Jackson doesn't count cuz she's black... and she's not in times square.

But you're intrigued by the ideas passed around, that's a start. Be careful what you fall for..

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by lilblam]

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by lilblam]

link   

Fox if you want images of naked children in the rubble and Bush riding in on a golden steed. CNN if you want commentary on how this is all because of Bushes tax cuts. CNBC if you want a crappy shot of what looks like it kinda might be a crater if you squint and absolutely no commentary

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join