It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shirley MacLaine & Dave Rabbit Interview – ATS MIX Show 42

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What can you say about someone who is as gifted and talented as Shirley MacLaine? Actress, Author and a Believer? If you don’t open your eyes and dig deep, you will miss the multiple layers of Shirley MacLaine and will allow her inner thoughts and inner strengths to completely pass you by. Shirley MacLaine has graciously accepted the invitation of the AboveTopSecret.Com family and will do a one on one interview with me, which will be recorded on Tuesday November 27, 2007 and will be ATS MIX Show 42, which will be published through our worldwide feeds on Friday November 30, 2007.

Go to Shirley’s website, Google Shirley, do your Home Work, THEN come back here and POST YOUR QUESTIONS to Shirley. Shirley and her Publicist will be coming here through Monday, November 26th, 2007 and will select some of the AboveTopSecret.Com’s member questions. Your ATS Name and Question will be aired and answered by Shirley. You don’t have much time. The absolute cut-off for your questions is Midnight November 26th, 2007.

Dave

Shirley MacLaine’s Home Page – EXPLORE NOW!

About Shirley MacLaine – In Her Own Words

I think we all choose the paths of our lives. I knew I wanted to be a "communicator" from the very beginning. So I communicated through fifty films, many TV and stage shows and ten books. For me the search for Truth is paramount... The truth of a character I'm playing, the truth of the subject matter I write about or the truth of why we are alive and how it relates to our destiny.

I see life as a creation each of us paints for ourselves. We do create our own reality in order to be aligned with our destiny

The search then becomes a search for self. It is the most important journey we will ever take. I hope my website will aid in your search.

I'm a Taurus, born April 24, 1934, in Richmond, Virginia, to Kathlyn MacLean Beaty and Ira O. Beaty. Mother, a drama teacher, set aside her dreams of being an actress to raise her family. Daddy was also an educator and expanded my horizons with his knowledge of psychology and philosophy. They instilled in me a strong work ethic, a standard I still try my best to achieve in all I do.

"My parents made me an investigator, a revolutionary."

As a toddler I had weak ankles so Mother enrolled me in ballet class to strengthen my muscles. Ballet class really helped and about a year later I experienced my first live audience during a recital. I had on a little green costume, tripped on the curtain and fell down. That's when I got my first laugh and I liked it! From then on I wanted to perform. I was always an extrovert even though I suffered from stage fright. But then that work ethic would kick in and I knew the show had to go on.

I learned something else from them, too. They tried their best to provide fences of security and safety and place protective boundaries around my life. I couldn't stand the constraints so I learned, through their efforts, how to stretch those boundaries. My parents made me an investigator, a revolutionary, a person who wants to change because they made me jump that fence of safety.

On some level they knew I couldn't be harnessed. Mother was never a "stage mother". She never egged me on or slowed me down. I was strictly on my own. Daddy had more reservations. He wanted to protect me from the possible pain of not succeeding in my dream. He could see that I would never stop daring. And he seemed to understand that ironically he, in effect, was teaching me to dare because I saw that he was such a spectacular disappointment to himself for having never tried it.

After my junior year in high school, I went to New York to study. Auditions were being held for the revival of Oscar and Hammerstein's musical Oklahoma. I auditioned and got a part in the chorus. I knew immediately that I would be happier here than in a ballet company. I was certain I wanted musical comedy. I knew I would be good. I also knew that at 5'7" (over 6 foot on point) the only thing that I could partner with was a tree!

At the end of that summer I was offered a chance to tour with the show in Germany. Mother and Dad left the decision to me. I must have realized that I would have plenty more chances to be in show business, but only one crack at getting my high school diploma. I returned to Virginia to finish high school and continue on with my ballet training, but the lights of Broadway were in my eyes and I knew I would return.

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

No questions - just well done for getting Shirley MacLaine on the show - kudos.

One of my favourite actresses (The Apartment is a PERFECT film) and a very intelligent individual.

I am sure you will enjoy the experience and find much to talk about - she is quite a woman.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
We will, of course, discuss her book(s) but, like my Jane Fonda interview, also want to explore her movies.

Dave

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
We will, of course, also want to explore her movies.
Dave

Great guest! She definitely will fit in here at ATS. I will have to explore her site and try to come up with a good question for you.

Didn't she do that western with Clint Eastwood, Two Mules for Sister Sara?

I'm the big western fan, and Shirley is from VIRGINIA, I gotta stick by the homegirl!!!

Nice one DAVE!! I will try to get you a good question.......

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

In that case, I would be interested to know if she suffered any backlash as a result of her role in The Children's Hour, which even in 1961 was considered highly controversial.

I look forward to the interview, she has truly lived an interesting life (don't forget to ask about the Rat Pack!!). Lucky you.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ms. Mclean?

I've read your book: Out on a limb. (1980's]

The coincendences that unfolded within your experiences in South America; I'm rather inclined to mention the Matchu Pichu area (please correct me if I'm wrong), and want to bring up your experiences with O.B.E's - out of body experiences.

You were exceptionally descript in wording and in detail, as to these experiences. Do you still have Out of Body Experiences, and to what degree?

Also, I wanted you to clarify the term: "Out on a limb". Do you remember having the coincidences? Do you have any other coincidences such as that in your life?

Thankyou so much for your time.

Sincerely,

~Ducky~
aka TheDuckster

[edit on 16-11-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Quiet the LADY! Would like to ask Shirley if she finds certain periods of the year where she has experiences are more heightened or active. And does she keep a diary/journal. Also has Shirley exposed all of her experiences in her book, are there some she has kept to herself which maybe kept more private from the public eye.

It's great to have Shirley here, and a great welcome.

Thankyou,

Deb

[edit on 16-11-2007 by dsblueyes65]

[edit on 16-11-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ms. Mclean,

Thankyou so much for coming to ATS.

I've been a big fan of yours for many years. Thankyou for taking the time to answer our questions, and enlighten us with many revelations.

~Ducky~

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Shirley, I would like to know in your own opinion what direction the human race is headed? We all here prophecy and doom and gloom every day. Do we still have hope as the human race? Rik Riley

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I just received a U2U about this.

Don't know who she is, or her username here (she is on ATS?)

But welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ms. Mclaine:

Do YOU personally see a 'big for-cast' for us earthlings in the near future? Change of events? Political? Otherwise?

If so? WHAT?

Sincerely,

~Ducky~

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
WOW!Congrats Dave!

I read a book a few years ago about Billy Meier,and it stated that Shirley once went to visit Billy.I was wondering what her impression of Billy is.Does she believe that Billy was being contacted by E.T.s? Thanks for this extraordinary opportunity Dave!

[edit on 16-11-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Damn! She was born in 1934 and she looks like about the age of 30!

[edit on 16-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

I KNOW!!!
Kudos!

Ms. Maclaine?

A few questions:

Do YOU believe in RE-INCARNATION?

Do YOU believe in DESTINY/FATE?

Do YOU practice any particular religion?

Are YOU spiritual?

Do YOU have a concept of 'God'?

Do YOU beleive that Aliens exist?

~Ducky~

~Ducky~

[edit on 16-11-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
One last question before I head to bed:

Shirley?

When will your Next book come out?

Please keep us informed!

Again, thankyou from All of us on ATS for taking the time to come in and answer our questions.

I hope one day to meet you!

Love

~Ducky~

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am an abductee who believes the gray alien is a servant created to serve the secret builders of the human race. I have been before both and the secret builders of the human race looked as we do.

The aliens are analyzing humankind's progress and pull the human spirits conscious form from the targeted physical self in order to observe the conscious forms development and make adjustments to the form which will take effect upon the return of the form to the physical self.

The alien can place an implant while the conscious form is out of the physical state and upon return to the physical state, the implant will become a physical object. Aliens prefer to interact with the human in the ethereal state of conscious for safety reasons. The human being is disabled from physical reaction to the analysis and remains pliable to the aliens monitoring and suggestive commands.

I have concluded this reality we are experiencing is not the true reality as our minds have learned from birth. There is a hidden power operating behind our senses which pretty much does what it wants, whenever it wants.

My question to you is, have you encountered the alien in an abduction experience, or perhaps had a lucid dream you were flying above strange lands.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Welcome Shirley, our hearts resonate as one.
Dave thankyou for being on.
Antar

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
On the recent Larry King "UFO's Are they Real? presentation Shirley made a reference to America's enemies..
Russians, Terrorists Asteroids and Alien Invasion...

I would like to know her source for that

Thanks

And welcome to our Lunacy

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
May I call you Shirley? hehe
First thing I noticed on your site was the up coming interview with an animal and soul communicator. A medium that communicates with human spirits can often back up certain information, given by the spirit or soul, with historical and legal documentation. What evidence is there that information gathered through animal communication is accurate? The only animals that I know of that can communicate with humans on our level are the very few apes that have been taught sign language. All other communication between species seems rudimentary, emotional. How does one verify and/or document that?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Good job Dave I really look forward to your interview with Shirley Maclaine.

I'd like to ask her if she thinks our aviation & aerospace will change if real disclosure happens? Will we start flying on saucer's, will our planes and jets become crafts, and will a new age of space travel begin?

Thanks again Dave this thread.

Gave ya a star & flag

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join