It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hello all,
Forums and conpiracy theory... what a perfect combination. A little about myself: 20-something that made the mistake of college right out of high school, and now working in retail purgatory. Living in a shoddy 2 bedroom apt outside of Philly... on the up side, happily married. If anyone is familiar with Myers-Briggs, an easy way to discribe myself is INFP. I let my imaginative and speculative side out a little too much at times.

As far as conspiracy theory and what-not: I am concerned by the imending death of our free market system, the shadow groups that already seem to run (at least) the United States, and why I am incapable of landing an office job that I am over qualified for
... sorry about that last one. I also have always been fascinated by lost civilizations and ancient technologies.

Well- that about wraps me up
hope to share more later
Doug

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
welcome Dougpepper

come on in and join in!!!

Well you have come to the right place,

If you need any help finding your way around be sure to u2u me with any questions you may have
always happy to help

see you around and look forward to reading your posts

Asala

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, DougPepper! Feel free to 'shake' things up a bit.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, DougPepper. You're not alone so long as you're on ATS and you're definitely not alone in PA.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Greetings Mr. Doug. Look forward to locking horns with you in the near future!

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the mad house. Philly resident, hu! I use to live 10 minutes east of there and still visit South Street and Club Shampoo a couple times a year.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Welcome to the mad house.

You got that right this is where the funny farm takes its wackos.

Anyways welcome to the party.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hard to believe this is the mad house... I'm more suburban Philly kinda close to Limerick (the big nuke plant near philly) so maddness and sanity seem about the same to me

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DougPepper
Hard to believe this is the mad house... I'm more suburban Philly kinda close to Limerick (the big nuke plant near philly) so maddness and sanity seem about the same to me

Welcome to The Free World(whats left of it)..Fellow PAnian. I can see the plant from my house.Yummmmmyyy

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Greetings from a fellow INFP and welcome to ATS. I get up to Philly a few times a year since my company has an office in Valley Forge and I always have fun 'cept in the Winter.
Congrats on having the nuclear plant nearby. I've got Oak Ridge as a neighbor. Have fun on the boards.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Greetings from the outside world. Kick off your shoes n' stay a bit. We won't bite(well at least I wont).

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Welcome to your ATS..be aware you'll catch yourself lookin at this site for hours at anytime..i used to be from Pittsburgh but after high school I joined the military so now I'm in Mt. Take it easy.

top topics

join