It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experimental Hypnosis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi to everyone.

This thread is a call to all hypnotists on ATS, no matter weather therapeutical recreational or stage hypnotist.

I would like to form a group of hypnotist or likely skilled people (NLP and such) to experiment/explorer the possibilities of hypnosis.

I'm not talking "mind control", but rather the positive power of it. I've hear records of cancer cured, phobias removed in a maximum of 40 minutes. But also even wilder scenarios such as the "ultra-depth" state.

The ultra depth state brings your respiration, breathing etc. to a usually concerning low level, and puts you in a state where you are totally disconnected, there is a lag between what the hypnosist sais and when you hear it (+- 20 minutes), and the weirdest things occur in this state. Apart from physical healing (incredible rates), I hear a story from an hypnosis convention when a group of hypnotists put one of their wives in the ultra-depth and bound another person's hand to hers with a towel, when the wive entered the state the other woman's hand sarted to tinkle badly even onto the point it started to hurt. After she removed her hand (the wive took 40 minutes to emerge) she stood across the room while the hypnotists discussed what happened, the woman had hearing problems (took her ear plugs (amplifieing) out at the beginning of the session), and was annoyed by the hypnotists and told them to keep it down... They where whispering... Apperantly the wive somehow improved her hearing, don't ask how, that's what is still had to be found out.

Back to the point, I would like to start an exploration group, willing to try certain techniques and improve them, or even find new ones.

It would be greatly beneficial to the art of hypnosis to start a project like this. Apart from the fact we might find interesting properties of the mind, we could find great new techniques to heal certain problems, or just new powerfull techniques.

The project will be discussed via ATS or e-mail. If possible a convention could be arranged in the future. But for now the research will be executed separately from each other and the results will be joined and studied together.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. If you would like to be part of this experiment, or you merely want to be an observer, please post here and I will verify via u2u. As soon as sufficient people have joined we will discuss possibilities, of target research.

I am fully open to suggestions.

- Chris

(Hypnotist trained by the Gerald Kein course)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisDeemian

Hi Chris,
I'm a Certified both as a hypnotist and in NLP (other things as well that I think would be a 'fine mix' in this area. I posted a thread as well, wanting to get a conversation started and gather ideas as to what exactly we might want to do "play time for the hypnotits". Unfortunatly, the thread turned into something other than that.

I too would LOVE to explore the possiblities of this tool. But as you probably know, it's not exactly something you bring up at a guild meeting. LOL! (Although one of our local chapters did do a meeting / demo on OBE... or maybe you'd call it AP? I'm not sure, they put someone in a altered state (several people) and directed them to go look for a targeted item or message that was left somewhere before the meeting to see if it was a real phenominon. I wasn't at that meeting, but they claim it actualy works! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to try this!

What state do you live in - it would certainly be worth a few hours drive to form a monthly or bi-weekly group - I don't know that I could pull of more than one or 2 weekend get-aways in a year though.

I am EXTEREMLY interested. Weather it's discussion group or meetings - I've been looking for something.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi Angela!

Well I guess I'll sign you up then! I heard of seminars like this too, only they used RV to determine symptoms people they never saw before had...

What state do you live in -

Gelderland.. Sound familiar? Probably not unless you like in the Netherlands..

I don't live in the US, but that doesn't have to be a limitation to the exploring (not at all actually).

I hope more people reply to the thread, but let's start thinking of possible sessions in advance ('ve you ever heard of the coma state? I got a pattern for it, but I didn't succeed, could be because it was a relative I was hypnotising..).

I'm really exited to do this, thanks for replying!

- Chris

[edit on 16/11/0707 by ChrisDeemian]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Can I be your guinea pig? I've always wanted to be hypnotized by a hypnotist!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Can I be your guinea pig? I've always wanted to be hypnotized by a hypnotist!

If you would live near, it's fine by me. But this only goes if there is someone near you, and if that person agrees on hypnotizing you.

- Chris

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have a few ideas, mainly I want to deal with getting answers (in a controled setting) and finding out just where they come from. Many things are already in the subconscious mind, of course, and we can tap into that without problem. But I'd like to test theries about the hall of records and things like this. Take someone to this hall of records, ( if it exists), see if we can get information from the person that he/she doesn't have the knowlege of or experience of before hand.
In my experience, answers do come, at times (in a waking, non hypnotic state - for myself, or during pre-sleep ect). I know the answers we seek are all out there - everything that has ever happened - it's there... but can we tap into it at will? Is there a specific thing or place or '???' we can get to or do to ... well, you get my drift.

In my case, getting information comes pretty much without my being able to control it. I don't like the word 'phychic' or 'ESP' etc. But something does happen. Often I know it is a person (living or dead) that has imparted information to me. But sometimes I don't know this to be a fact - I only know that an answer came to me and I am greatful for it.

So to do a study / test, like the one I mentioned about - to find out where the answers come from - and then work with that area.

Do I think everything is recorded through out history and the answers are all out there somewhere? Yes. But I don't think it's a library type place that we can go to at will. I think the info has to be given to us in some fashion......by someone?...... all my theries sound just as impossible or improbable as the next - but something does indeed happen.. and I'd like to find out more about it.

Also, in my experience, there seems to be a place / area / gap type thing between our physical world and the contact from those no longer living in the physical body. Most often I don't see or feel this place / area... but when I do get to see, there is always something in between us. This something isn't always the same, it's just a 'known' and seggregated spot I know niether of us can pass over. Once I believe I was in this place with my deceased baby brother - a last hug? A good bye? I'm not sure - but it is the dearest thing to my heart, the most presious gift I've ever recieved.

I've talked to many, asked questions ect - and it seems to be true for others as well (not that they were aware of what we were actualy taking about... In that dream like state... it's a good place to inspect and question those who've dreamed of a lost loved one.

Anyway - I'd like to go back there, if it is possible. Bring back all the detail... see if I can grasp the detail of that 'space/bridge/place' tht we can't cros but can at times spend that last few moments with our loved ones.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sounds all right to me.
Do you have a "hall of records" pattern I could use to try this out? Maybe it is simmilar to the hall of regression technique.

I never used a technique called the hall of records. Could you maybe define it a little further? Are we talking, all memories ever recorded. Or more a "global conscienceness" type of thing?

- Chris

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That i know of, i can't hypnotise anyone. But i wouldn't mind learning. it's a possibility if needs be.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Chris, I found the name and number for the local chapter in there in Netherlands:
Inga van Zalm (=31) 206797399
(I think you were the one I was talking to about the local NGH meetings?)
*NGH = National guild of hypnotists*

Will be replying to your last post asap.....

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm sure there is a 'hall of records' script out there somewhere... by I generaly write my own in accordance to the persona of the client.
For one client it may be a 'magic carpet ride to a place with all the answers'. For another it may be an OBE to this great hall/library of records/books where all answers can be found... what ever you think would work best for you or your client - that's what you want to build on.
Just use a good progressive relaxation before your induction, then use a good deepener with plenty of compound sugestions that will double as deepeners throughout your script - and at that point - kind of wing it (or actualy sit and type out a script) and use the lanuage and thoughts of the client (or yourself) to bring a good visualization and then after the client has the picture set (don't forget to have already ancherd a safe place)...
You may even use the theater technique. The possibilities are endless!

As far as regressions - I've done regressions. I don't think a regression would work for this. Unless of course your client believes he/she has lived a past life and you regress them pas that point to the hall.

I don't like to tie myself into the 'global consciousness / awareness'. I believe that all things - past/present/future - are a part of the here and now (kind of the ripple effect)... And I know that all things are answerable and the answers and the history and future is out there - but where the answers come from, when they come - I just don't know yet.

But back to what we are talking about. No real techneque is needed for something like this - just a script after a good induction/deepener is all that's needed.

(sorry - no time to proof read)

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow, some very interesting ideas there. I've had very little training but am able to hypnotise myself and others - mainly my husband who is deep trance subject - so no great skill needed there! I've done very little for the past few years, my knowledge is so limited that I'm always worried I might do more harm than good and I don't have scripts to work from other than simple relaxation exercises, so the most I will do is put someone into a relaxed state and encourage them to talk about what is concerning them, and mostly they find their own answers.

I have had experience of communicating with loved ones who have died and more specifically of them passing important information to me or a friend, and I'd be very interested to explore this further, especially in so far as using an altered state of consciousness to initiate or control contact or flow of information.

I don't have a large network of people who would let me work with them, most people I know seem to be very sceptical about hypnotism, perhap's it's just part of the English character, but I'm very interested in helping where I can and within the bounds of my own limited knowledge.

Anyhow, feel free to get in touch.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I am fully open to suggestions.

Suggestions? Certainly:

* Read Project Superman
* Read the Greenbaum Speech
* Ask yourself if this is something you want to announce at large and invite strangers across the world to participate in

I'm not saying it's not a good idea. Quite the opposite. I'm suggesting that maybe it's a good enough idea that others have had it already. And if you start developing it...you might encounter some of the others who've done so, or had it done to them.

If you proceed, proceed with caution.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

As far as regressions - I've done regressions. I don't think a regression would work for this. Unless of course your client believes he/she has lived a past life and you regress them pas that point to the hall.

The fun thing about the sub-conscience is it never forgets ANYTHING. The point is that at a conscious level we don't know that. Perhaps we could find a way to acces this part of the mind.

Regressing might be effective (might be not), but I think it would be good to create a generalised script for knowledge acces.

- Chris

top topics

join