It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here know what a Xanian is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
How much more could be uncovered if posters here didn't play this hard to get guessing game?

I just might be interested in a Xanian if I knew what it was.

Don't call me "posters" because it is a very ill thought up insult and you will know soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xangi

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
How much more could be uncovered if posters here didn't play this hard to get guessing game?

I just might be interested in a Xanian if I knew what it was.

Don't call me "posters" because it is a very ill thought up insult and you will know soon.

I can't wait.......

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
LOL

If I was you, I wouldn't be able to either.

HINT#2!!!: (Had to fix this because it looked bad)

draw two lines
-----------
-----------

we are on the bottom, what is on the top?

[edit on 11/15/2007 by Xangi]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
OK here it goes

A Xanian is a type of energy being. They come from a place called Xania ehich means "domain of the great"
Xania is a sort of "other reality" where the laws of physics are slightly different.
Energy forms matter when it clumps together there. This means everything is energy there.
There are many species of Xanians, most notably Deltexian, Kohiri (not kokiri from Zelda),
Nyhuian and Tailian. these are a few but there are others. There are a total of 10 sentient
species of Xanians and more than a billion (Estimate) non-sentient ones. What makes Xania
special is that Earth also exists there, a carbon copy (not literally) in every way except one,
no humans. Earth there is untouched in every way by humanity. On the topic of planets...
there are 11 planets there that are spread across a vast area of space. 3 are owned by the
Kohiri and every other race except 1 has only 1. The peoples of Xania are mostly bipeds
but Sinkatonians (don't even attempt to pronounce) and Aarak-Shei (commonly known here
as "shadow people") are amorphous, being spherical in their natural shape (note: Aarak-shei
is the deltexian name for them, it translates into "Dark one of many shapes" or "Dark-Wraith")

Now... on to how they affect humans.

Xanians have long known about humanity and that they exist in a version of Erthia (Earth)
They developed devices to transport them here to investigate, but, when they got here they
realized that they did not exist on earth as they did in Xania. They had no physical form
here so they could not interact with us. For years Earth was seen as a pointless conquest.
Recently there has been a war in Xania. A "cult" if you will, of beings of many races that
belived that Darkness was the future path of Xania, Enhanced themselves using technology
to become superior to all known races. Now you see, All Xanians have natural abilities,
Attributed and Elemental. Attributed are abilities that affect the physical body, the energy
that is consumed by them is that of the user's. The attributed abilities can be divided into
7 common sets: Strength, Speed, Agility, Defensive, Aerial, Destructive and Psionic.
Strength well... enhances the users ability to apply kinetic energy to his environment.
Speed allows the user to speed up his/her brain and body processes to allow him/her amazing
speed. Agility allows the user to bend, contort and flex his/her body in many different ways.
Defensive enhance the user's ability to withstand force or regenerate tissue. Aerial enhances
the user's skill at jumping and shifting his/her center of gravity. Destructive abilities
are used to cause harm to people and objects, this is different that strength because force
applied does not matter, the damage is the same as it would have been anyway as long as the
user wants it. Psionics include: telekinesis, telepathy, and other brainwave related forces.
Elemental abilities alltow the user to manipulate the 7 elements of the natural world:
Light, Darkness, Fire, Water (yes it is an element), Earth (like ground earth not planet earth),
Air, and Lightning (or static electricity). Attributed and Elemental abilities are often
paired up with each other in predictable ways. Light-Agility, Darkness-Destructive,
Fire-Strength, Water-Psionics, Earth-Defensive, Air-Aerial, Lightning-Speed.

for more see next post.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Now back to humans...

To escape the war between the "Xantosians" and the other races, many Xanians went to Earth.
They hid but were soon discovered. As they were escaping death, thay observered an anomaly,
It seemed that space in 2 realities had crossed over each other. This being their only means
of escape, they bravely went through it into Earth. On Earth, they realized that they had no
physical form but they soon discovered that they could inhabit human bodies. This, however,
resulted in amnesia that lasted until they exited the body or adapted to it. This being said, many
Xanians escaped to Earth in order to save their lives. Soon the Xanians discovered that some
of their abilities could be used while in human bodies. This lead to the discovery that humans
and Xanians are somehow interconnected.

But the Xanatosians discovered this too...

They came to Earth with the intent of killing all the "cowards" that fled Xania. They took humans
by force instead of saving their lives when they were on the verge of death (or recently dead) like
other Xanians. They caused many deaths because of their actions here. I am telling you this so that
you can know the reason behind many "unexplained" things happening these days. Also this is a call
to all people who think they May be a Xanian to try to help themselves out by being careful and
developing their abilities.

You can reach Xania very easily if you can have an OOBE (out of body experience). I will
tell you how to right now...

When you first exit your body look around, does anything look strange? If it does that is good.
It means that you are definetly out of your body. Now move around your immediate area until you
see something that looks like a one dimensional window into a wilderness. Go through it.
You are now on Erthia. If you fly up high enough you can see the whole planet. Now, this requires
a LOT of patience. If you see a Xanian spacecraft (IF you see one) follow it. It should fold
space into the nearest planet system (most likely Koh or Atonia). Don't worry, they can't see you,
you are as ghostly to them as they are to you on Earth. From there you can continue to learn about
Xania and investigate this wonderful reality.

PS if you are a Xanian then Xanians can see you, you will also not be able to fly because of
your weight in Xania (but you still can on Earth).

Well that's it! There you go! that took me quite a while to write and I hope you don't flame me for possibly killing off a few of your beliefs or theories.
All this info was collected in Xania (I am a Deltexian so I can interact with them) and is a copyright of me.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
PS this was meant for ATS so don't blame me for it getting moved

PPS Sry for bad spacing- i had to use notepad to write it so it needed to be manually spaced

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

Happy now? (not sarcastic)

I rushed it a bit and put it up early, I was going to wait until tomorrow but if it makes someone happy then OK

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Plz...

Someone respond and let me know what you think. But don't flame me because it is very rude.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

umm whoever this guy is I see him for the first time so If his name had something to do with xanthian then thatsa coincidence I guess . If that photo was suppsoed to be sacrastic in any way then umm well I guess you had your 5 minutes of laughter

Back on topic : Even thou I never knew (and still dont) what xanthia means I always used it as a name for a planet (xanthians would be the ones inhabiting it) while playing some imagination games or while making a small sci-fi rpg system (and i have friends that would testify that this was some years ago and not that I just invented that right now
) . I dont know why but it somehow fitted right in my mind for a name of a planet so after reading your posts OP I am intrigued.. Any more information that you could give feel free to u2u me.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

The reasonable doubt you have is normal and the picture isn't sarcastic, it represents the 7 elements of the natural world. Xania isn't a planet it is more like an "astral plain" or other version of reality.

I would U2U you but I cannot for some odd reason:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It also just so happens that "Xan" in almost any Xanian language means "Great". This happened before any of the races contacted each other. And "gi" in Deltexian means "warrior" (not the same as "zin" or "soldier", a warrior has many rules he must abide by and traditionally uses more of his natural abilities and ancient Deltexian weapons than a soldier does).

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well about xanian i know this person who who used to talk about them to me he also had this little red book with a fancy Z on it and in side was all this writing in some odd language which looks similar to the pig pen cypher i think that would be where he kept his information about them

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
oh lord.... you know your not suposed to tell people about that stuff it will have dire consequences and you know it....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join