It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes Related Prediction (Crop Circle)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
On the Butterfly Crop Circle:

I see rather than a butterfly, a representation of a tunnel in eight layered dimensions. Perhaps a wormhole, representative of transition? The "Antennae" of the butterfly have a similar meaning, meeting at the apex in the center.

Perhaps a meeting of worlds across vast distances of space... or perhaps a dimensional convergence of twin earths.

A phasing together of disparate realities, perhaps.

On the "Doorways" Crop Circle:

I enjoy looking at the variety of angles provided in this site you have provided, as it helps my flexibility of perception concerning things. From a distance, the "Doorways" circle looks to me like an hourglass, with sand running downward... contained in a sphere and with six supportive collumns.

It also occurred to me looking at the regular interpretation that the busyness of the tiles on the bottom contrasts starkly with the simplicity of the alternation on the top.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
crop circles just warn certain types of aliens about pesticides, pollen, and/or other fertilizers that have harmful effects on them.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What we know about crop circles without a shadow of a doubt:

It has been demonstrated that it is entirely possible for crop circles to be made by human beings.

What makes very little sense about crop circles:

If an intelligent civilization is technically capable of delivering messages via shapes in fields of wheat, you'd think they'd be capable of deciphering the well documented languages of the 21st Century and making their messages more clear. If they are trying to warn us of something, printing indecipherable cryptic messages is extremely inefficient and not of much help.

How bad would these aliens do in a game of charades??

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Great thread interesting theories, i didn't know they had proved beyond all doubt that crop circles cant be made by human beings. I think saw a programme where a team of people made one once, i'll try and look it up.

Anyway im not here to argue about that, this is some fascinating stuff about the butterfly effect.

Maybe whats happening here on Earth is being represented in the solar system. So Shoe Maker Levy smashing into Jupiter is a warning to us here about whats happening on our planet.

And maybe you could view this Holmes comet suddenly appearing as a message to us here on Earth and not the other way round if you catch my drift.

Those crop circles are massively intriguing though especially the mayan calendar with the dates that correspond to the Holmes comet conjunction with the star Mirfak. Now that really does have me scratching my head.

One final point we all know what happened the last time a star so bright turned up in the sky right. Maybe the butterfly effect message is trying to tell us the saviour has been born again
just a thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder

It has been demonstrated that it is entirely possible for crop circles to be made by human beings.

If you want to believe that some millionaire genius/geniuses are flying all around the world to put esoteric designs in corn fields, that's your privilege. To me, the idea is even more far-fetched than others I have heard.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
I understand, but you consider manipulation of information you'd be talking about the entire world, since as long as I remember no one said a word about the comet.

Well, I can tell you this, European news gets a lot of information that we don't here. Now, when it comes to something like comets or some type of message being written in a cornfield by some, as yet, unidentified force, news the world over is likely to conceal and obfuscate.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

If you want to believe that some millionaire genius/geniuses are flying all around the world to put esoteric designs in corn fields, that's your privilege. To me, the idea is even more far-fetched than others I have heard.

there are organized groups of people who do this sort of thing as a hobby with string and wood. that doesn't take any capital.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
James, you're talking about the whole "Cropcircle makers" website" thing... I think it's bukum... but as I said, believe as you wish. My intention certainly isn't to make anyone believe or think outside the box if they choose not to... By the way, those people better be people who are very bright and well versed in esoteric and occult symbolism because almost all of the symbols have those connotations around them..

[edit on 15-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'd be interested in hearing you address my original points.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What points did you make? You just made an off the cuff statement that you believe that they are man-made. Cool..
That's your opinion. I moved along because there is nothing left to see or debate here. As far as your assertion that they should make the images decipherable.. I think it's more aa reflection on the "intelligence" of the human race that we can't adequately decipher those images than on whoever/ whatever is presenting them. Catch my drift?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

What points did you make?

See my original post that you responded to.

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruthThat's your opinion.

It's not an opinion, as much as a logical conclusion given the evidence presented.

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruthAs far as your assertion that they should make the images decipherable.. I think it's more aa reflection on the "intelligence" of the human race that we can't adequately decipher those images than on whoever/ whatever is presenting them.

So if we wanted to send a message deep into an ant colony warning them of potential danger, would we send down a declaration in English or in complex geometric symobls... or would we attempt to communicate with them as they communicate with each other?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

See my original post that you responded to.

I did, and I have responded to your "points" in my previous post...

Let me ask you a question, why would a grouyp of, apparently, highly educated people want to go into a freaking cornfield and make a design that has esoteric implications to it? To get their proverbial rocks off? Also, there are vast differences between the "crop circles" that have been manmade, and those which are believed not to have been... I am not going into that here, but there is a plethora of information dealling with that.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

But what about the crop circle with the mayan calendar that has the date that coincides with Holmes comet and the conjunction of Mirfak.

One it would of taken some genius to decipher those dates into a Mayan calendar just as it took a very smart person to undecipher the crop circle.

And two how would they know of this event 2 years before it happens and before comet Holmes brightened up which it hasn't done for a hundred years or so?

Inless the dates that was deciphered into that Mayan calendar crop circle dont have anything to do with comet Holmes and its just a massive coincidence.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Let me ask you a question, why would a grouyp of, apparently, highly educated people want to go into a freaking cornfield and make a design that has esoteric implications to it? To get their proverbial rocks off?

The motives of human beings doing things that are exciting and attract attention isn't as difficult to explain as questioning why an advanced civilization would take the time to send messages to another civilization but wouldn't take the time to not be cryptic.

Originally posted by Argos

But what about the crop circle with the mayan calendar that has the date that coincides with Holmes comet and the conjunction of Mirfak.

This is speculation and a loose interpretation of data.

I couldn't be less of a skeptic about UFO's, but I think spending much time on this crop circle stuff is a poor use of our collective intelligence.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So if we wanted to send a message deep into an ant colony warning them of potential danger, would we send down a declaration in English or in complex geometric symobls... or would we attempt to communicate with them as they communicate with each other

In fact they're speaking the same language as we are, geometry is a universal language and to my understanding that's why they use/used it.

And, if you consider the existence of ETs, this could be translated to their language as well, without having to decode ours.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin

So if we wanted to send a message deep into an ant colony warning them of potential danger, would we send down a declaration in English or in complex geometric symobls... or would we attempt to communicate with them as they communicate with each other

In fact they're speaking the same language as we are, geometry is a universal language and to my understanding that's why they use/used it.

Good point! But wouldn't you agree it seems incredibly inefficient and overly open to interpretation if the message was meant to have any sort of importance or urgency?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Could the comet be encountering greater resistance or a dibre field of small particles?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Good point! But wouldn't you agree it seems incredibly inefficient and overly open to interpretation if the message was meant to have any sort of importance or urgency?

Yep. Well who knows, maybe they want to make something compact, "decodable" and, maybe the most important of all, hard to fake.

If they choose to pass the message in pure English would be quite easy to do it yourself, circle makers from UK proved it and transforming crop-circles into business.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To me, the crop circles predict the earth exploding, not comet Holmes.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pc is here

that's funny that you should say that. Whitley Streiber, not that I put much stock into his claims, claims that an alien placed a "wand type object on his forehead" and he saw the "earth explode in his mind's eye."

[edit on 15-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join