It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princeton Global Consciousness Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
To sum it up as best I understand:

Random number generating computers all around the world report back via the internet to their central machine. It then performs a statistical analysis of the data, and reports. This has been going on since the 90's.

Interesting results include huge fluctuations in the "random" data on September 11th, and many other important dates and times. What is most curious to note is that on 9/11 the machine started going whacky several hours before the events actually occurred.

Seems that somehow the collective interaction of all the human beings on earth and everything around us creates an emergent essence of some sort, which "knows" more profoundly than any one of us alone. The future is "felt" by the multitude of souls on Earth. Seems like we're getting close to some sort of "critical mass".

Links:

noosphere.princeton.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

I recall hearing a lot of discussion about the mind's properties, and how it affects reality. Perhaps the world is not just what we make it, but what we think it?

...And each of us functions like a single brain cell in a collective network of a much greater mind...

Thoughts?

[edit on 13-11-2007 by dionysius9]

[edit on 13-11-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You should do a search here on ATS. There have been numerous threads about the GCP in the past.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My bad. I'm new here.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Not to worry. We all do it.

top topics

join