It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to my playground (Mind).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Some general thoughts for your opinionated minds. Of course there will be people that throw out ideas that are new and exciting. And yet people still have one tracked minds and won't except anything diffent. All these school shootings are a great example. Preppy or jocks, Goths or dorks, all get pushed around because they are different. I don't blame those kids who go on the shooting rampages. Not one bit. The world hates change and cannot accept it. The mere thought of change would bring the dollar mungers and greedy skuzz corporate a-holes out of the closet to wash your minds with eye-popping advertising that promotes no change to your wallet or your health. Health keeps getting worse. Medicine harnesses the diesase or virus. Doesn't cure nor rid your body of toxins. Toxins in foods that make you sick. Yet there are natural cures. Pre-history shows us that all the cancers, diseases, and virus's we have today were non existent. So how did they come to exist? Man made? Population control? What would be the easiest way to effect mass population of the world? Probably chemicals (preservatives).

I like to analyze ideas first rather than dismiss it into the abyss as a false testament. Open your mind. Embrace the new thoughts and think clearly. Forget what you know or what people tell you. Research and ask questions. Ponder the pro's and con's. Never dismiss the thought of something new. "The best things in life are the things un noticed." Most of the cover-ups and conspiracies are common sense. The evidence is right in front of you. You ask for a source? The world and events are the source! 9/11 was the start of one man's greed to start a spark of events that will return to him once out of office. It doesn't matter what political party you belong too. They all have the same objective. TO GAIN PROFIT AND PRONOUNCE AMERICA AS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! Yet America is the worst country of the world.

1. Who honestly cares if another country has WMD? Shouldn't the country have a right to? All of a sudden countries are intrigued to start a nuclear program to protect themselves? America struck fear in the world and everyone is protecting themselves from an evil force.
2. Why haven't we had a revolt yet against the government? Lies and deception. No man or woman could get 300+ million people together thinking alike and bring down these horrible times of the government. All are afraid and brainwashed by media and instantly believe T.V. over own thoughts.
3. Solar power or Coal as a power source? The sun is there everyday of our lives. Coal will be gone. Why can't people have solar power in homes? Probably cause the electric company can't control the power the sun puts out and set rates for customers to pay. The dollar will be lost here and companies out of business. Air quality better. Less holes in the ground. But we the people can't have anything good like that. No! We have to have docker punchers to tells us the price and we will pay.

Don't know about you fine men and women who follow the B.S. policies and laws of this country, as for me i'm a free man of this continent. Not a citizen of America but of the world. I abide by no rules or regulations this government passes to keep control. I do not need a pencil smoker to tell me I can't smoke weed because its the law and the law is always right. It is a natural growing plant, like salvia, many cultures accept it and with a 0% overdose rating. How can it be bad? Just as bad as the DEA pushing it on the streets to keep it in circulation.

You do not have to wear a seatbelt. You do not get a ticket for jay-walking. A law in Alanta to out law how people wear their pants? What is this country coming too? Sorry to rant and rave but i'm sick of the control. No matter how anyone looks at it, we are all seperated. We are seperated by state, by justice, and by government. The good never last and evil always wins. It should be America! Not United States of America.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
[edit on 12-11-2007 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Nrgh. Annoying double post computer weirdness.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ReaPErofSIN

Don't know about you fine men and women who follow the B.S. policies and laws of this country, as for me i'm a free man of this continent. Not a citizen of America but of the world. I abide by no rules or regulations this government passes to keep control.

Wow. Can you imagine if EVERYONE lived their life this way. Can you imagine if there were NO laws. That would mean, I could steal anything I wanted from you. I could walk up and blow you away and just take your things...............and then skip on down the road with a big smile.

LMAO

I agree that there are laws that need to be refined or eliminated completely. Shoot (the southern in me LOL), there are still ridiculous sex laws on the books still.

But a world without laws, will just leave to complete Anarchy....because some people just dont care about others.

Many laws are there to protect us.

new topics

top topics

join