It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. imam declares Muslim takeover-plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
I lived in an Islamic state.

well i'm guessing that those who you knew WERE probably ok with how they were living then. Because that is what they are used to. But even then, i would hazard a guess that alot (probably women) secretly wished that they were not living there.
Muslims who do not live in Islamic states tend to like not living in Islamic states.

edit cos i messed up the quote thingy

[edit on 11-11-2007 by geek101]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Muslim countries don't use toilet paper?!!?! Well we all dream don't we?

[edit on 11-11-2007 by noobius0ne]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

Then we should send him to Afghanistan to see how much he likes that way of life. This goes way over the bounds of free speech.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is more likely to happen to a major European country by 2050 than the US. The Muslims here in the US are mostly very well integrated and (according to a recent article in Newsweek) the most prosperous in the entire world.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
This goes way over the bounds of free speech.

Really? I thought free speech is free speech. So you are admitting there should be limits placed to what can and cannot be said?

If the shoe is on the other foot, would you still think so?

On topic, I don't really have anything to say that isn't the same as what 11bravo and geek101 has already mentioned.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A minority of extreme muslims do hold power within the world and alas they do have plans, I believe within the next 15 years they plan to make owning any dog illegal. It's already started by banning several breeds,

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 11Bravo

ah yes thats wexactly what was said about rome. and the roman empire never fell....oh wait yeah it did. anyways no they're not going to take over america but god knows what they'll do once they realise they're not going to take over america. unfortunately they're an organization with their own freedom of speech their own rights so until they do something stupid they can continue to infect the minds of whoever will listen and be persuaded. imean i could make a website right now with my mission statement being "i will rule the world alongside robot-hitler with a army of viscous bears by 2075" that doesnt mean its going to happen

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

vicious! you are constantly misspelling that word and I am sick of it! "viscous" pertains to the fluidity of a liquid!
The word is V.I.C.I.O.U.S. and it means villaneous!! AAAHHH!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by filthyorphan

1. completely off topic

2. dont care.....
3. dont care dont care.....DONT CARE

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

What he is stating is treason and yes its Illegal. Not to mention most Americans would vote to have him locked up.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is kind of funny. I am surprised no one brought up that he may be working for the CIA. I thought I wasn't in ATS anymore.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

But even then, i would hazard a guess that alot (probably women) secretly wished that they were not living there.
reply to post by geek101

Hi geek,
I agree. It applies to the women mainly but others who are oppressed, wishing to express themselves, free themselves from the phenomen, but they can't because of the domination of the religeon on the culture. It is impossible to quantify the overall effect. Perhaps a part of humanity is distined to live that way and who are we to judge?

But I'd be disappointed if I had to live that way (understatement)!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

me too! Honestly, the biggest threat to moderate Muslims are those who take it and twist it (known as extremists). I'd hate to live under their rule. And like i said, no-one i know would like to either.
Unfortunately, guys like this always get the attention.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey all,

A couple of things. Do I think Muslims can take over America by 2050? No, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep a very keen eye. Hell, I remember when we were worried about gun-toting people in Montana starting a revolution.

Now... one way they could take over (in a sense) is with law. Has anyone read that in New York it is ok to hand out Korans, but not Bibles? This I have heard, but am unable to verify.

My point is that we should worry about how much our government seems to be trying not to offend other religions while not really caring about Christianity any more. Take down those Christmas trees and mangers! You know what I mean?

There was also something about Muslim cab drivers (NY too??) at airports who were upset about something really stupid and it almost got passed into law. Sorry, I forgot what it was. Anyone recall that?

You don't always need weapons to take over something. If you know the law and can buy influence you are half-way there. Look at the Japanese and how they bought up most of LA. A very patient plan to try and take over but it backfired because now they are too dependant upon our own market doing well.

So what I am saying is that I don't expect to see Muslim's taking over America but we could see America and her laws become so pro-Muslim that they might as well take over.

Remember it is very easy to give up freedom, but very difficult to get it back.

ps. Also the only reason I don't post much on here is because how much people attact one another. Disagreement is fine gentleman, but we can still respect someone's right to believe there are Reptillian aliens living below Denver airport.

I would fight to the death for your right to belive that, even though I totally disagree with the idea. That, to me, is what America stands for and what this forum should be to all of us.

Sorry for the preaching. Love you guys. Rock on!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Let's watch the personal attacks, calling somebody a pansy does nothing to help the conversation.

Neither does issuing almost enough warnings to ban a guy that is making good, solid points.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

This is more likely to happen to a major European country by 2050 than the US.
Hi Just, Practically speaking this has already happened in France. Other than complaining about Les Arabs a lot they seem otherwise oblivious and helpless to what is happening. It appears that France will one day be living under Shraria law. But hey, cet la vie!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

MOD Note: Racist Comments Are Not Tolerated

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 9/16/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by JustMe74

This is more likely to happen to a major European country by 2050 than the US.
Hi Just, Practically speaking this has already happened in France. Other than complaining about Les Arabs a lot they seem otherwise oblivious and helpless to what is happening. It appears that France will one day be living under Shraria law. But hey, cet la vie!

Oh great i was just starting to learn french now you just put a huge damper on my trip to paris next year. Well i guess theres allways bermuda whay do they speak?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join