It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the connection of all...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
what if maybe, just maybe all the science you've learned in school is totally wrong?

I resently by mere coincedence discovered the "Marko Rodin" coil mathmatics and disided to investigate his postulates.

I them came across this site explaining in a more scientific way how, rodins discovery has a connection to the physical world as we know/see it, and how alot of what we have learned thrueout time in schools may just start to tremble....

what if I told you that the sun is actually cold and not warm?
what if i said that Einsteins theory of E=mcsquare is wrong?
what if i told you Newton explanation of gravity is wrong?

Would you burn me at the stake???
Would you call me crazy???
Would you call me a blasfamist???

well take a look at this site and tell me afterwards...

www.vortexpluswater.com...

Note: the auther of the page is obviously very angry at the world as it is functioning today and uses alot of bad words against todays leaders...I tried to set this aside while i read it to look more into the science then the conspiracy of theese discoveries.
I am yet to read the material linked to on this page, but i will, in my journey into this mindopening experience im having at the moment

i hope you all enjoy this and tries to put it in perspective

happy reading

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluess

No, I think most of us sense that they are lying to us about a lot of things. One of the quotes on the page that caught my eye was:

If Arab terrorists really "hate our freedoms" as president shrub tells us and wanted to destroy us on 911, they could have crashed the four jets they are accused of hijacking into four Nuclear reactors in the North East, killing tens of millions of Americans and destroying the habitat for countless eons.

Guess the terrorists didnt think of that, huh?

The truth is that there is so much lies, you can hardly see the truth anymore... there are more lies than truths going on right now in my opinion, within every field.

I think mankind is due for an awakening from the dark age any time now. Its in the air.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I really hope for post here to be of more scientific nature than conspiracy, hence i posted it in "Science & Technology"

but thx for the comment anyway

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is a pretty intensive site you've linked to, so i'm going to have to take some time to read through it all before I can make any solid comments based on the science behind the claims. I can see how it would be pretty difficult for people to digest since there's so much information.

I will say that I don't believe free energy will ever be a reality.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
take a look at this if you think that some of science could be wrong

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
There is no doubt about it. Science is the biggest joke to come along since the bible. Science has the answers to NOTHING . Every singe theory that attempts to answer a question only creates an infinite number of new unanswered questions that will never be answered. Science has done great things for earth bound technology but the big questions, forget it they are all wrong. It’s not that information is being withheld it’s that they don’t know what makes the world go around and they need you and me to keep paying them to sit and think about things they will never understand. These jokers don’t have an understanding of what the sun is made out or what keeps my feet stuck to the ground any more than my 3 year old girl. They can observe and make good predictions based on what they see but it all falls apart when you apply a several billion step iterator to the equation.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Stevo i can only hope you were joking with that link you gave.

In response to point 4.

When an airfoil (wing) creates lift this usually does create a moment that tends to try to flip it over. this is however countered by the horizontal stabiliser on the tail, which produces a countering moment.

In response to point 2.

Have you ever seen sound, as a wave displayed on a (dont know the poper name), when it comes up as a green wiggly line. every combination of noise or sound we hear can be expressed a one wave. the speaker simply recreates this one wave.

In response to point 1.
The easiest way to see how a screw and thread can lock together is by jamming a wedge of wood under a door. it will act as a doorstop. A screw is simply an inclined plane wrapped around a cylinder, and in the same manner as a door stop can be done up tight.

If my explinations dont satisfy you you should try to read some enginnering or physics textbooks. cause as much as it may seem like magic in this technology, its not, and it quite abviously works

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54

In response to point 2.

Have you ever seen sound, as a wave displayed on a (dont know the poper name), when it comes up as a green wiggly line. every combination of noise or sound we hear can be expressed a one wave. the speaker simply recreates this one wave.

i believe you are referring to an oscillator

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
There are things which are true which are not empirically verifiable.

The scientific method cannot determine things whose holistic truth is not countable or boolean.

Emergent properties come forth in the most unexpected places, doing things no scientific theory could predict.

...But science can be so stubborn as to not even admit the existence of such things.

You decide. Is love real? What is it? How do you explain the multitude of observed mysterious phenomena which science denies exists? What is the mind? Consciousness? Memory? Time? Purpose, meaning, scale... so many questions which have such relevance to our lives which science cannot answer.

So it is not the god of knowledge.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54

Have you ever seen sound, as a wave displayed on a (dont know the poper name),

It's called an oscilloscope.

new topics

top topics

join