It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center Angle Cut Steel Dilemma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Some photos and videos show angle-cut steel in the rubble piles at the World Trade Center. Angle-cuts are made by explosive shape charges to the steel beams so that a building will fall in a controlled way. And I'm talking symmetrical angle cuts in the pictures, though they are single straight-lined and angled cuts across the beams, so that a side view of a square hollow steel beam will show a true box no matter how you look at it, leaving the beams to appear carefully cut, not just something similar to what a beaver might do to a tree trunk, and not to mention a cutting torch guy does not get paid for neatness in that respect. So, how often are angle-cuts made with cutting torches at clean up sites of the common building demolition job? Angle-cuts that might look just like some angled shape charge cuts on the beams that were shape charged. Were the clean up crews at the World Trade Center cutting the beams I saw in the pictures at neat looking angles for a reason? Or maybe because they saw some now alleged shape charge cuts, they decided to cut other beams that way too?

Is this just another blooper? Everyone likes seeing a good blooper now and again. Entertainment consumers have tons of interest in bloopers in movies and shows. There are whole shows devoted to bloopers in the entertainment field. But if someone points out a possible blooper on this subject, then its gotta be proven, or else. Well, some folks may consider this the entertainment field. It all comes through the same channels. There's a new war on, or terror footage, ratings go up.

I saw the angle-cut steel beams in the pictures. Really clean cuts too, sticking up out of the piles. Maybe ask a few of the cutting torch guys that were there. ...Did ya'll use angle-cuts a lot with your torches at ground zero? Or just cut any old way?... Tell the truth, now fellas. Don't go all top secret on us.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by grooveguy]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I see your new here, but when talking about such a topic please include pictures. It helps when someone is trying to give an answer when they see what exactly your talking about.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here are two images of the cuts in question:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by grooveguy

While not a new topic, it does raise some issues. For me personally I think it points to government involvement in bring the towers down, but others say these cuts where made after the fact. you might want to browse this thread

Thermite you tell me
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was there the day it happened and was there for many of the following days afterwards. Not going into it again....

They used very large saws and cutting torches. I do not have any pictures, I did try to look online, but could not find actual pictures of work being done.

I do have some personal pictures of the first few days there, I will look when I get home. Maybe one has workers using such saws.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When ar epeople going to stop hosting/knowingly-posting that cropped image? That's hardly any better than the tidings of the TV TRICKERY crowd. (I'm talking about people who know its a cropped image)

Tell me how all of those firefighters would find them in that condition and not freak out? They dont look to struck by that suposed spectacle.

top topics

join