It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution and War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Evolution and war is somehow related. There are some facts mentioned in the Lacerta Files that highly evolved species is the species that knows about war better than the species evolved later than it. I exactly don't know how is evolution and war is related but I do find it as an interesting subject.

1. How could evolution and war related?
2. Why did Lacerta mentioned that a species evolved earlier than us can wipe us out in a single?
3. It is true that war has many levels as mentioned by Lacerta

All I want from the viewers is to draw your own conclusion or tell me how is evolution and war related.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by LoveCabal]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Your english and grammar is about as good as the person who made the lacerta files...and yes I read both of the files. You sure you aren't the one who made those files?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deadangel23

English and grammar are not prerequisites for ATS membership. We welcome members from around the world and should be conscious of the fact that they may use English as a second or third language.

Please stay on topic and deny the urge to attack the messenger.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
LoveCabal. I'm glad you brought this up. It's been on my mind for a while and I've been discussing it with my friends lately.

In all my years of personal encounters and communications with the professionals of the visiting races, one of the things that stands out to me about them is the fact that their worlds all contribute to and maintain peace among their own people and each other. They are all much further evolved and advanced than we are, and they all have capabilities to annihilate one another in a heartbeat, but they haven't done it in the hundreds of thousands to millions to billions of years they have been co-existing in the same space.

All advanced races are networked and unionized for the purposes of sharing information and materials, and assisting and protecting one another. Peace is vital to the survival and longevity of all, but not every race makes it to advancement. A violent, warring race is self destructive, unstable, untrustworthy and a threat to peace itself. If it survives itself to the point of travel capability, it's not even allowed into space to do at other worlds to other races what it does to its own. This is one crucial part of the order of maintaining vital peace across space.

Advanced races don't war because "advanced war" is an oxymoron. There are conflicts and disagreements that arise, but they don't commit suicide or murder over them. They depend on each other and help each other with all the things they need, but no matter what anyone needs, everyone needs the same one thing the most, and that is peace. So whenever a conflict arises, they work together to solve it in productive ways to get as close to fair as possible, and agree. If a resolution remains beyond them, professionals of other mutually respected races can mediate to help them reach a final agreement. Not everyone always gets what they want, but everyone is always secure in their place and protection of their local group of worlds.

The disinformation on Earth about alien life is professional and rampant, but it's only successful in molding popular belief until the people get to know the aliens for themselves. So disinformation like the lacerta files is designed to prevent the people from trusting and learning from the visiting races, utilizing common fear, dogma, gossip, slander, prejudice, blackmail, hostage taking, threats of harm and worse. It's obvious to me that the leadership of Earth does not want its people to know about the offers of assistance from our visiting races, and that solutions to some of our worst world problems are already within our reach and have been for a long time.

Peace is not utopia. Peace is a vital tool in all mutual efforts of intelligent interaction. The leaderships of all the other races around us already fully utilize the benefits of each others' knowledge, intelligence, experience, technologies and talents to maintain quality of life for all their people. Our race is not going to share in that as long as we allow our leadership to run our world to their exclusive ownership and power in a bubble.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by deadangel23

English and grammar are not prerequisites for ATS membership. We welcome members from around the world and should be conscious of the fact that they may use English as a second or third language.

Please stay on topic and deny the urge to attack the messenger.

it was not an insult on his english. I was simply stating his dialect is extremely similar to the dialect used in the Lucerta papers. I can understand it perfectly fine, there is just a similarity. I simply wanted to know if HE was the one who wrote the Lucerta papers.

top topics

join