It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priest accused of stalking Conan O'Brien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Priest accused of stalking Conan O'Brien

news.yahoo.com

A priest has been arrested on charges of stalking late-night talk show host Conan O'Brien by writing him threatening notes on parish letterhead, contacting his parents and showing up at his studio, prosecutors said Wednesday...
...Ajemian referred to himself as "your priest stalker" in one note...
..."I want a public confession before I ever consider giving you absolution — or a spot on your couch," wrote Ajemian, who signed the notes "Padre," Thompson said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This seems pretty disturbing. Why are random priests losing their marbles over Conan O'Brien of all things? I am wondering if he was either some pre-programmed illuminati propaganda robot, or if he's just just some guy that really likes Conans show?

On a lighter side, this does give some good credance to him getting the lead latenight spot...I wonder what this guys parish thought when they heard the story.

Good lawd...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm sure this will give Conan enough material for the rest of the year.

Anyways, I think him being a pre-programmed illuminati propaganda robot is a bit of a stretch. A freaky obsessed fan seems more plausible.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Now if you had the chance to stalk him wouldn't you? Ok good point, I vote illuminati puppet!

new topics

top topics

join