It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POPE JOHN PAUL I was murdered by THE MASONS!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Have you heard about the SMILING POPE?

The pope who served only 33 days- in perfect health-
only to be murdered by use of the poison digitalis
on the night BEFORE he was about to make a sweeping change in the structure of the Vatican power hierarchy. Many powwerful men knew their jobs, power and respect would son be all gone, as the Pope had uncovered a massive MONEY scandal at the Vatican Bank.

Heads were about to roll in his administration- the most corrupt bureauracacy
on earth would now be exposed by a pure man...a man made Pope....

But the next morning it was only he, the Pope, who had died.

With no autopsy or viewing, he was pronounced dead. The cover-up swiftly became
the first order of business, and it continues to this day...

TPM

PART II coming up later...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'll just point out that JP 1 was quite an unwell person, and not a political heavyweight needed to combat corruption in the Vatican.

But of course that might be PR spin to deflect the Truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Still waiting for the Mason tie in. Come on High Def I've been waiting since you first posted the topic. Your killing me here!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I love the misleading titles on ATS.

Maybe since he was murdered after 33 days, that proves a link to masonry?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ah that makes perfect sense
. Man the Mason blasting is really starting to irk me, but meh some people will jsut never learn.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
exactly, the masons had nothing to do with it, stop blaming stuff on them.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay kidding with the Mason bedtime story...
the monsters in this story, are, of course, members of P2,
or Propaganda Due, a lodge near Vatican City that had all the serious heavyweight
bad guys hanging around it like a European Country Club without the golf and
swimming. Guys like Calvi... guys like Gelli... these guys RAN things in the Catholic Church through the enforcement arm of P2... and of course, they had to have inside guys actually wearing the beanies, robes and funny starched collars... priests and bishops and maybe even a Cardinal or, on a good day, even a Pope in your custom made suit pocket...

That is the first part... there are a few more--- let me put my kids to bed, be back soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I thought it was obvious that John Paul I was beaten in a fair fight in an octagon death match with John Paul II. I understood that's how popes have always been chosen.

And lest you think it's an unfair fight, you should understand that as popes grow older, so does their mystical Super Saiyan-like power to control the fundamental forces of the universe. The force manifests itself in a bright "tongue of flame" appearing above their heads as described happening to the Apostles upon Jesus's Ascension. That's why they sometimes wear the tall hat, to conceal that energy manifestation from everyone but a papal challenger, as illustrated below:

That's what I hear, anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sure he was....

Please do prove this....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It’s no big secret that he was murdered. It happened a lot in the middle ages, but today’s technology prevents that to some degree. Also did you know that JPI was the only Pope to me cremated?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
It’s no big secret that he was murdered.

That doesn't equate to the Masons doing it.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i never stated that the masons did it. i never implied that they did or suggested they did. all i said was that JPI was murdered. as for who murdered him. it is my belief that it was done my a secret cabal in the Vatican itself. JP2 came to power and instantly went abound making himself known and loved to many. he was an icon so he couldn't be murdered but i am sure alot of people on the inside wanted to murder him. now you have a new pope that is controlled.

thats my view on this matter. noone else's but mine.

*edited to correct spelling

[edit on 16-11-2007 by ghostryder21]

[edit on 16-11-2007 by ghostryder21]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The title of your thread is

JOHN PAUL I WAS MURDERED BY THE MASONS.... That is not implying that you think the Masons did it?
Hmmmm.....
Alrighty, then.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The title of your thread is

JOHN PAUL I WAS MURDERED BY THE MASONS.... That is not implying that you think the Masons did it?
Hmmmm.....
Alrighty, then.

It's a good conspiracy theory though. The RCC and the Mason's were at odds in history. Of course there would have to be coersion within the Swiss Guard. Personally this looks like a viable topic imo.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I know. The Catholics still despise the Masons...
That's their prerogative...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

So you can see this as a valid "conspiracy" topic then?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I mean, it certainly is a conspiracy theory and that is what this board is, a conspiracy board...
I just tend to get a bit bent out of shape on certain issues... Maybe I should quit getting so wound up in my own ideology and discuss an issue. However, with this particular theory, unless someone can show me viable proof that it's even possible that the Masons could have poisoned the pope, then there is really nothing to discuss.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Well... yeah...
Yeah, I mean, I'm not debating whether or not it's a valid theory. It's possible, I assume. I just personally do not believe it.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
SPEAKER-

1. Its not my board I never once stated he was murdered by masons. I agreed to the fact he was murdered but not by masons. Why do I think he was murdered? A healthy pope elected to turn the views of others around would create a lot of enemies right off. He died 30 something days later. No autopsy was performed no rights given and to top it off his body was cremated an ashes stored unlike all the other popes before him and after which have had their bodies entombed.
2. I joined the discussion to bring to light that yes he was murdered but I do not agree that masons murdered him. I clearly stated I do not think masons murdered him. Like you stated this is a discussion board and my discussion is that yes he was murdered, but NOT by masons.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What's with all the creamation talk? He was embalmed.

"John Paul's sudden death, only 33 days after his election, caused worldwide shock. The cause of death as officially reported by the Vatican was "possibly associated to a myocardial infarction" (a common form of heart attack). However, a degree of uncertainty accompanies this diagnosis because an autopsy was not performed and thus it is not possible to prove a posteriori that heart failure was the cause of death. This uncertainty, coupled with the untimely death, has led to a number of conspiracy theories about the pope's death, although historically speaking, it would have been more unusual if an autopsy had been performed, given that they are not typically performed on Popes. The Pope's body was embalmed within fourteen hours of his death.

In addition, Vatican healthcare had been notoriously poor for some of his predecessors. Pope Paul VI's poor healthcare is generally agreed to have hastened the approach of his death. There is no evidence to suggest that the standard of Vatican health care had improved by Pope John Paul I's 33-day reign. Nor, given his apparent lack of heart problems (as attested to by his own doctor, who flatly contradicted the rumours that came from the Vatican in the aftermath of the pope's death) was there any apparent immediate requirement for a review of medical services. In contrast, John Paul I's successor, Pope John Paul II, always had access to excellent medical services, a fact that saved his life after the assassination attempt made upon him in 1981.

Wild rumours spread. One rumour claimed that a visiting prelate had recently died from drinking "poisoned coffee" prepared for the pope. A visiting prelate actually had died some days earlier[citation needed], but there was no evidence of any poison. Another unsubstantiated rumour described the Pope's plans to dismiss senior Vatican officials over allegations of corruption. The suddenness of his embalming raised suspicions that it had been done to prevent an autopsy. The Vatican insisted that a papal autopsy was prohibited under Vatican law. However one source (the diary of Agostino Chigi) reports that an autopsy was carried out on the remains of Pope Pius VIII in 1830.

On November 11, 2006 the first part of his beatification process concluded at the Belluno cathedral."

en.wikipedia.org...

<<   2 >>

join