It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Nikola Tesla and Germany

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Ok....but what about the Russian dude Putin, he came from the KGB.

I think in a country like Russia, the president is the one who is told everything, who has all the power, compared to America with Bush, Clinton etc. So I think after he found out the truth about the ET's that, that in itself, influenced they way he acted as president.

Eg, the control he has over Russia, the basic dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Balance things out a bit.

I know for a fact that there are plenty of extraterrestrial civilizations. Ive experienced them in the context of vivid encounters in altered states.

C00L MAn. Once I was so high I had like 40 bongs and I saw this green blanket over my eyes and I couldnt see for like 1 hour, I had to sit down in the line for movie tickets.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Has anyone else taken the time to read in full I On Beam's link ? If true, this is some incredible stuff. The potential ties between the Bush / Scherf(f) clans is mind blowing. This should be headline news. It is a lengthy, sometimes convoluted read, but well worth the time and effort. It raises some VERY interesting questions about the link between Bush, naziism, and Tesla's discoveries. Do yourselves a favor and take an hour to read this.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I think in a country like Russia, the president is the one who is told everything, who has all the power, compared to America with Bush, Clinton etc. So I think after he found out the truth about the ET's that, that in itself, influenced they way he acted as president.

Ok so even if Putin has more relative power over his nation what does that have to do with the info he is given on UFOs? How would their SS have gathered any more info on UFOs than our CIA or NSA? The only info Putin has is that they are mysterious, probably ET in origin. Besides he's too worried about the USA and Russia's economy to care of vague alien reports.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Russia would and should know the same amount about the ET stuff as USA, as i've heard most of the ufo's you see today are human built, and that's where USA and Russia are in partnership. They couldn't be anything but best friends and allies.

And so what i'm trying to say.....is that the USA president wouldn't have been told anything about the ET stuff, compared to the Russian president Putin, who would be debriefed on every lttile thing related to the ET/UFO stuff.....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by I-on-beam

Yo I-on-beam that was a very very interesting read amigo, thank you. All you ATSers out there (especially the Americans) you just gotta check out beams link. I agree with you subliminaut, absolutely MIND BLOWING!

The article is long but just do it. You will be rewarded with some well researched FACTS that could/should, probably won't blow the lid way off one of the most universally important conspiracies ever.

Look, I am not saying that everything in the article is fact, but why would anyone make this up???

Anyways read for yourself, please. This one feels right on the MONEY don't you think???

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Quote: I completely disagree with you with regards to the Bible however. It is clearly the revealed truth, which brings us back to the alien question.

There are 'aliens' but they are all terrestrial in origin. Most of them are faked, either by our government or by the interdimensionals (I call them demons). The demons work with nutcases like Greer and certain high level devil worshiping cults and government black op. programs. There are also hideous genetically engineered freaks that qualify as aliens. This is consistent with the Nephilim concept in the Bible. Human seed was corrupted with demon seed. That sort of thing is still going on in these last days.

It is possible as well that the highly intelligent serpent race (who deceived Eve in the garden of Eden) survived the flood. This race was obviously smarter than humans and may still be around, working with their demonic overlords. So the near term future looks bright if you are an elitist or devil worshipper and have access to their technology or deep underground military bases. But the long term future for these folks and their allies is very grim indeed. Lots of burning and screaming in hell awaits them.
===============================

You are SOOO intelligent, I hate to see you right where I was 2 years ago.

GENESIS 6:1 When men began to increase on earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the divine beings [beney ha'elohim] saw how beautiful the daughters of men were and took wives from among those that pleased them. 3 The LORD said, "My breath shall not abide in man forever, since he too is flesh; let the days allowed him be one hundred and twenty years." 4 It was then, and later too, that the Nephilim appeared on earth when the divine beings [beney ha'elohim] cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown. (Tanakh, the new Jewish Publication Society translation according to the traditional Hebrew text)

DEUTERONOMY 32:8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when He separated the sons of men, He fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God [beney 'elohim]. (RSV)

Let us for a moment look at that last passage from Deuteronomy, "When the Most high gave to the nations their inheritance", so in other words when the Ruler of the Empire was dispersing the goods of the empire, "He separated the sons of men, He fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God [beney 'elohim]" meaning the bounty in which the people were alotted was based off of how many members of the land belonged to the Royal Leaders group the Sons of the Elohim.

What is the Elohim considered to be then? It is also known as those who from the Heavens came to Earth, or those who from Heaven to Earth came. The spores of mushrooms are made of chitin, the hardest naturally-made substance on Earth. Some scientists suspect that mushroom spores are capable of space travel; a few even believe that some fungi found on Earth originally came from outer space, which is saying that Mushroom spores would be the only thing on the planet that can exist in space and still multiply on the face of the Earth.

Elohim, would be "He who is the object of fear or reverence." The meaning of Elohim is further investigated by the fact that it is used to describe the spirit of the dead prophet Samuel, raised by Saul in 1 Samuel 28:13. The witch of Endor tells Saul that she sees 'gods' (elohim) coming up out of the earth; this seems to indicate that the term was indeed used simply to mean something like 'divine beings' in ancient Israel.

The elohim coming up from out of the Earth could very well be the mana that is mentioned in the Bible. This would mean that the Sons of the Elohim were the Sons of the Mushroom. This is beginning to make more and more sense isn't it, the Sons of God were a group of people who worshipped the mushroom, kept their knowledge secret and sacred.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
They were the high priests, rulers of the known world, whose members did not interbreed with common women, only those women who were of worthy social recognition. It makes sense that the rulers known as the "beney 'elohim" discraced their people by interbreeding with the common folk or the daughters of men.

Remembering back now that nephilim means bastard children, unnaturally begotten children, is it a stretch to say that according to their laws it was unnatural for a member of social importance to copulate with women based solely on their beauty and not wealth or family stature? Then it also makes sense that of these nephilim rose great leaders or giants among men with many followers leading to great tyranny.

Let's go back to 1 Enoch to see what these fallen angels did that affected the human race enormously:

1 ENOCH 8
1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all
2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they
3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

If I were to write a story I would say that people from a foreign land came and taught their ways to another culture, that it was against their rules to intermingle as to not degrade their own lineage of their race of peoples, and that the women's beauty was too great to heed or supress their desires and thus the Sons of Elohim took unto themselves daughters of mere men! Out of these bastard children arose great leaders, men of renown, giants of their time!

Nike was a greek goddess known as the messenger between men and god. Nike came directly from Isis, and Mary as well came from Isis to gather support from the large hordes of Isis followers.

Israel is Isis, Mother Earth, Ra the Sun, and Elohim the Mushroom who was born of a Virgin Earth because the mushroom required no seed to the ancients that didn't know or understand the mycelium network underground.

The mushroom spores are made of the densest material naturally occurring on the Planet, and the only thing known to withstand the pressure of space and still reproduce on the planet.

According to Terrence McKenna whose philosophy was that Mushrooms were DIRECTLY responsible for man's evolution, if our hidden deepest secrets of religion believed that as well my whole hypothesis makes sense that the NWO is using the publics Ignorance of Mushroom's and religion as a way to use Raelism and a Serpent Race of Elohim having genetically altered our DNA who are coming back to Earth as a lull.

I too once thought it was true that we were genetically designed as a slave race to mine gold for the Annunaki, I found out there's much more too it, and it's not about aliens, it's about Mushrooms.

Here's the TRUE origin of Christmas.
www.secondattention.org...

And here's a youtube video from Raelians. After you watch the video goto Wikipedia and read about their beliefs, especially regarding sex and such else.

www.youtube.com...

In the origins of Christmas link I would like to point out the Russian Dolls painted red and white, ALL Russian dolls represent the fractals one sees while ingesting the mushroom. I was kind of pleased when I put that together in my head.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Dude, interdimensionals are still aliens. Theres a few terms and definitions I think you need to look into before you say what your trying to say.

Extra-Terrestrial: Not of this land (in this case planet).

Inter-Dimensional: Of this dimension.

Extra-Dimensional: Not of this dimension.

Multi-Dimensional: Of 2 or more dimensions.

So your saying they are from this dimension, they are no different to extra-terrestrials then. Also all of the above are defined as aliens. Can you please present me with some non-biblical evidence to prove that Inter-Dimensionals are evil and should be classified as demons ? One last thing, who are your contacts ? You are constantly dodging that question which is effecting your credibility.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by eRauzed

Read the two posts above yours just now, and that should make sense to you.

My contact, he's royalty and I don't think I'd like the way he would think of me if I went around telling people he can attest to the fact that I used him as an example of people who know the truth.

You WHACK jobs are going on about extra dimensional this and that, my god people. I am TALKING STRICTLY about ET.

They do exist, but they are much like the people on planets as seen in StarGate, minus the supposed Elohim being the rulers of that film lol, anyhow the people in that world are just like us, can't even goto the moon.

I STRONGLY believe in LIFE on other planets... hello, who couldn't.

But they are NOT flying around in space ships as shown in Star Trek, by the way I used to be a major Trekkie in my teens, love Captain Janeway, so sekzi.

I know what I'm talking about, there are NO aliens, NONE have EVER visited Earth, it's all a mirage!

The fact that aliens can turn off cars and WHOLE cities as they hover over, or STOP equipment from running is designed to fit into there plan.

When the WHOLE world is in chaos due to the aftermath of WWIII, the pole-shift will occur during this time, the SECOND the pole shift occurs the FAKE alien invasion plan will be in affect, THOUSANDS of government UFOs stored in these UNDERGROUND BASES will be flown overhead in an effort to scare the population into nearly #ting their pants and believing EVERY PIECE OF ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MUST BE DOWN BECAUSE OF THE UFO TECHNOLOGY!

You must believe me, I am trying to tell you the truth here.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

They were referred to as the Bell in Germany, forgot to reply to that post lol.

I live with a few guys from Senegal.

El Hadji is his name, his grandfather founded the largest city in Senegal, 5 times larger than Seattle easily, his father is a VERY knowledgeable man, as well as himself.

His younger cousin's name is Djibril Djiggal, we call Djibril DJ for short, then DJ's friends, Ibrahima (Iba for short, means Abraham), and finally Falu.

DJ owns the House, and many other properties that he rents, I live with Iba, Falu, and Hadji, El Hadji is "The Holy Man", his middle name is Salay, or Solomon.

I am not a hog wash bs artist, this is real, I know what I am talking about.

Read my post on the Elohim a couple posts above this one, it's the dead on truth.

There is a HUGE plan going on that stems ALL the way back into the times of the 18th dynasty of Anhkenaten.

Sigmund Freud's last book he ever wrote was titled Moses and Monotheism.

Moses was Anhkenaten, others have substantiated this well before I have, this is nothing new as is the fake alien invasion nothing new.

What IS new is the fact that this ALL ties into Israel, Anhkenaten, the DIRECT history of the THREE monotheistic religions, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are ALL from the original Monotheistic religion created by Anhkenaten.

They plan on controlling the whole world using RFID microchips after 2012, when the whole of the population no longer exceeds 500,000 on Earth, they are SPECIFICALLY going to initiate the alien invasion DURING the pole shift and blame the electronics failing on Aliens, everyone has heard of the stories where UFOs shut down the power equipment, well the moment the pole shift occurs, UFOs piloted by our men will suddenly fly out of these underground bases where HUNDREDS of UFOS must be stored and everyone will definitely correlate the no electricity working with the UFOs flying OVERHEAD.

There are HONESTLY no reptiles EITHER! I swear to you, read the post above about the Elohim.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerpentPath

I promise you on my son's life that I know for a fact that there are no aliens, the government has a UFOlogy department where they plan on ways to leak false information that is not true.

I am sorry but there is no way you can know that - goes without saying I guess. Sorry for your son too...

Edit to say:

After reading some of your other posts, it is certainly interesting stuff you report. I feel like to say there are no aliens whatsoever is naive.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by tha stillz]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tha stillz

Couldn't be further from the truth, I am in NO way naive, I've researched crop circles for 7 years, I supported the belief in extra terrestrials for YEARS until about 3 years ago my whole ideological stance started to change the more I learned.

I slowly learned the truth, watch Pharmacratic Inquisition, then I learned the HUGE cover up regarding the mushroom. It was the item sealed in the Ark of the Covenant. Moses serpent staff, is the mushroom, hence the "Serpent Race" of Annunaki that changed our DNA, our DNA developed SOLELY because of mushroom use for THOUSANDS of years according to MANY people, one of which is Terrence McKenna.

So the Zionist crowd that stems from Anhkenaten with all it's hate and rage for the world that denied their help, then share their knowledge with people to gain their acceptance. Somewhere along the lines these people wanted to cover up the sacred secret of the mushroom and keep it for themselves.

I remember in Bible school Jesus saying something about those in the bible who keep the sacred truth secret and do not partake in the rituals themselves. Makes perfect sense because the mushroom will give you a horrible trip if your a horrible person, so they of course would be scared of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hey SerpantPath

Why do you keep posting everything and saying it's FACT and everything else is wrong and not post anything to back up your argument? That's all you've been doing. You've done nothing but dodge questions and tell people to read stuff you already said earlier that doesn't actually answer the question you were asked.

It's because you're just trying to push your belief on others. If you can't listen to the opinions of others and answer the questions they ask, maybe you don't belong on here? I just don't like it when anyone tries to push a belief and comlpletely disrespects the opinions of others. It's pretty rude honestly. You keep coming off as if you know the answers to everything, but can't answer one when asked. You just ignore it and keep posting about what YOU think is fact.

I take it you're one of those people that think everything came from mushrooms? I've heard interviews with people like that on Coast to Coast AM and their theories are more out there than anything John Lear has said.

Stop eating those "special" mushrooms.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have found intelligence on ats! thanks Subliminaut and Vehemes Terra Eternus for being real about information management. All is not lost.. Smiles to all that is open and real about information management.
people have to slow down in order to manage information.
as i said in another thread people cant see out of one eye and they are blind in the other eye. my fathers favorite quote.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join