It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Nikola Tesla and Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerpentPath
I didn't say the government planted alien artifacts, I said those are there for religious reasons not aliens.

This is the truth, it would be rather wise of you to not debate it. You are just stabbing yourself in the brain the more you argue, learn.

Alien Abductions could simply be MK Ultra '___', experiments where they brainwash the person into saying they were abducted.

I never read any book telling me any of this stuff, I have researched for years and it's the truth... sorry if you don't know.

Aliens do not exist, never have, never will.

So your trying to convince us that out of the billions of starts in our galaxy, and the trillions of galaxys in the universe, we are the only inteligent life

I'm sorry pal but it's impossible.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I know the highest people of society on this planet, royalty, they know the true history of the Earth and that there are NO ALIENS!

WHAT????

ok, i was bearing with you until that point ,

Are you saying your sources are royalty????????

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Cmon people this is ridiculous. The OP says tesla started off with saucer technology in the late 1800s...

Uh??

The Wright brothers are generally regarded as the first to build a successful plane. A plane is aerodynamic and that's why it flies. A saucer would require an entirely different kind of technology!

So a saucer appeared before the plane? That doesn't make sense. Oh and since the saucer was born in the late 1800s then the technology was 50 years old by the time WWII hit. But they didn't use saucers in the war, they used planes. In fact the US of A didn't start its SR-71 and U2 plane programs till like the late 50s - 1960s! At that time those technologies were state of the art. Again PLANES.

A Saucer is not aerodynamic and therefore makes a horrible flying machine! The reason these supposed aliens are able to make it work is by utilizing a repulsive force field which acts on all matter. This is why saucers are dismissed outright by many scientific types... because our current level of physics says it's impossible. But seeing as how aliens could have evolved a million years before us, it's logical to assume that many to all of their technologies would be far beyond us.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I see you are not familiar with the secret technology tree....

Here is a site I found about the nazi UFO's and some documents talking about them. This was well known in the early 1900's.

Clicky

Ever since that time, there has been secret technology and public technology. The germans had particle beams in the 1940's. Research Operation Paperclip for more information.

Its the same with the space program. NASA is the public program for the public view, then you have a secret space program as well with UFO technology.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It amazes me to learn that the Nazis were the first ones to explore antigravity or electromagnetic levitation.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

They were very smart, which is why the US imported the smartest scientists from Germany after the second world war, where they continued their work for the US forces. Specially Von Braun was something of a local hero at that time, but as far as I know, he worked with the public technology like the V2 rocket.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The germans had particle beams in the 1940's.

Uh no that's wrong. Common sense tells us that IF the Nazi's had such technology that they would have won WWII.

I went to the link and glanced at it.

On June 1934 VICTOR SCHAUBERGER was invited by Hitler and other members of VRIL society, to work with them to develop a flying machine that could fly and jump the limits of solar system.

Say what? The solar system? Hitler couldn't even successfully invade Russia.

People please don't believe everything you read and spread it all over these boards. Common sense tells us the plane came before the saucer. Also, I work closely with a records department for a gov't agency. There's no way those scanned images of saucer blueprints would be in that good of shape (if they were really from 1943 like the date says).

As for VTOL (vertical take-off and landing), of course they played around with the idea and discovered that it sucked. How are you going to generate enough force to move that kind of mass? They gave up on saucers in favor of the helicoptor.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

if they gave up on saucers then, what are the ufo's we see today?

[edit on 103030p://am3019 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

if they gave up on saucers then, what are the ufo's we see today?

Well I would guess that many of them are misidentifications.

Some of the reports can't be explained away so easily. So I would presume that we are not alone. Considering the size the universe and that there might be an infinite amount of universe's is it really a surprise?

Not to mention the fact that we split the atom for the first time in human history which would most likely attract the attention of an intelligent species.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You really should look into this. There is lots of information about Operation Paperclip since it was declassified in 1973.

The U.S. Military rounded up Nazi scientists and brought them to America. It had originally intended merely to debrief them and send them back to Germany. But when it realized the extent of the scientists knowledge and expertise, the War Department decided it would be a waste to send the scientists home. Following the discovery of flying discs (foo fighters), particle/laser beam weaponry in German military bases, the War Department decided that NASA and the CIA must control this technology, and the Nazi engineers that had worked on this technology.

TheTruthSeeker.co.uk

You also have the MK-ULTRA and the brainwashing experiments and so on during this time.

There is clear evidence for all of this, and not only that. Here is about Chemtrails...

The military is empowered to continue lethal experimentation by devious wording of Section 1520a Chapter 32 of U.S. Code Title 50. The law states that the Secretary of Defense may NOT conduct any chemical or biological test or experiment on civilian populations, unless such tests are for medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial purposes or for research in general or for protection against weapons or for law enforcement purposes, including riot control.

Aerosol and Electromagnetic Weapons in the Age of Nuclear War

The rabbit hole is pretty deep, but if you really want to research it, the info is out there.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I love these threads, always good for a laugh

If the Krauts were so highly advanced why did they lose WW2?

The west (US) took the cream of Nazi scientists and still had to use good old fashioned rocket technology to the moon or Earth orbit.

The Soviets also took the cream, and the best they could manage was rockets and Earth orbit...with a few lunar encounters.

Just surfing the web and seeing some dodgy documents saying the Nazis done this and that...people you are making fools of yourselves. Just look at some of those documents..they look faker than a hookers orgasm.

And the O.P. knowing Royalty
They don't run the show!! All they know is how to spend other peoples money and do nothing for a living...imho Royalty is just a kind of Social Security, for the even more socially inept and mentally challenged.

As for no Aliens...too big a multi-verse and too many dimensions for there not to be. I believe that there are aliens but I want to know. A dodgy video or report wont do it for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I love these threads, always good for a laugh

If the Krauts were so highly advanced why did they lose WW2?

The west (US) took the cream of Nazi scientists and still had to use good old fashioned rocket technology to the moon or Earth orbit.

The Soviets also took the cream, and the best they could manage was rockets and Earth orbit...with a few lunar encounters.

Just surfing the web and seeing some dodgy documents saying the Nazis done this and that...people you are making fools of yourselves. Just look at some of those documents..they look faker than a hookers orgasm.

And the O.P. knowing Royalty
They don't run the show!! All they know is how to spend other peoples money and do nothing for a living...imho Royalty is just a kind of Social Security, for the even more socially inept and mentally challenged.

As for no Aliens...too big a multi-verse and too many dimensions for there not to be. I believe that there are aliens but I want to know. A dodgy video or report wont do it for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The nearest planet with life on it is literally 40 million light years away, we can't leave the Van Allen belts, it's been admitted by our government that we staged the whole moon landing, we can't even goto the moon let alone except another planet to have inhabitants that somehow managed to gain technology to spy on us in the sky without our knowledge... seems to me like an alternative version of Zeus in the sky.

The space station actually orbits within the Van Allen belts because of this reason, they are too deadly, and the radiation easily penetrates any of our suits.

The Van Allen Belts are passable at times...it's the length of time you are in them that counts.

Also, where is your source for the US government admitting they didn't go to the moon?

Friend pass it round...don't Bogart

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by there is no god

You still talk of the public technology here. The particle weapons were not used because they were top secret prototypes, and they still are.

Oh well, believe what you want. Just one thing...

Wireless power for everyone, antigravity machines and a powerful death ray. Three Tesla inventions that never got done due to lack of confidence and finance and an attitude that Tesla was now a mad scientist, depicted as such in cartoons of the time

Source

This was in the early 1900's. Doesnt it seem likely to you that he got ridiculed because the government didnt want that stuff to become public, and instead developed it privately? Tesla did not get any funding because of all the ridicule, and thus his work for mankind was prevented (or hijacked, depending on your view). His scientific papers was ceased when he died.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
well ...i am still waitng for the poster to tell me more about his supposed sources and connections to royalty !!!!

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The rabbit hole is pretty deep, but if you really want to research it, the info is out there.

Well I'm interested in seeing some of this info?? If the germans had this great stuff why didn't they win? Why even design a blackbird and U2 (in the late 50s) if you have something much better?

If you pick up a book the first thing you'll notice is that the word flight is often misused.

Birds fly in the air because they are aerodynamic and use the atmosphere to attain this motion. Planes operate similiarly. A saucer couldn't fly because it doesn't have the characteristics which enable it to fly. In theory it vectors along trajectories. A far superior mode of movement and one that would have won the war for the germans.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ive told you. There are two technology trees. The beam weapons was prototypes back then. People did not go around shooting blasters, thats not what im saying.

This may be difficult for you to believe, but you only need to look at NASA and their airbrushed pictures to wonder what they are covering up. Why do you think they airbrush their pictures of the moon, trying to hide the moon base there with its towers and so on?

Why is there always very long delays before any picture gets published? Why dont we get live footage from space very often? Why is a lot of nations suddenly launching moon probes and want to build moon bases after decades of no interest? Why do moon pictures look like crap despite advances in photography within the private sector on a massive scale? Why are NASA employees currently quitting and threatening with disclosure?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So I just wanted to let everyone know my take on things.

I happen to know that Nikola Tesla designed his first flying saucers in the late 1800s, the German government got hold of his technology and were experimenting with it in the 1920s up until WWII when because of other areas of more financial importance they had to postpone anymore funding.

Source please. The nickname of the Nazi device was called "The ____".

After WWII as many of you I am sure are aware that the CIA took in many of the top Nazi officials, scientist, researchers, Doctors in all areas in return for their safety. Part of the agreement was all of the info and research of their top projects including the flying Saucer.

Known as Operation ___________. Fill in the blank.

I happen to know for a fact, because of friends of mine in high places, that the very largest false flag operation is going to occur on the American People as a staged alien invasion. There is actually a UFOlogy department in the CIA where all they do all day long is come up with the best ways to leak false information to be considered authentic. Like paying people to say they are risking their lives, that they saw aliens, ext .

Why is it that someone always KNOWS a friend in "high places" but can't divulge anything that might substantiate it without giving away their identity? And your FACTS are based on second-hand information, but you haven't seen any of this, have you. You're presenting to us what they told you.

Tesla envisioned floating cars first, then floating homes like Jetsons and then eventually whole entire floating cities that left the Earth and fauna completely alone, and with all of the free energy technology that they wouldn't allow, the floating cities would have been extremely clean and futuristic.

Sounds good, but what's the point?

But now that our government's secret was blatantly no longer under wraps, they simple said that they back engineered the technology from aliens. Which money grubbing deep pocketed arsehole in a Bilderberg meeting came up with that idea I don't know. It probably was quite a kick for them though, aliens lol, imagine 50-60 years ago them talking and laughing uncontrollably about how they were going to convince the population of an alien invasion, how sick is that.

What?!?! How did we get here? What secret was no longer under wraps? Flying saucers? When was this secret no longer under wraps? You jumped way ahead here.

There are plenty of people in high up places that told family members on death beds about the plan of the New World Order and how the commies were the first threat and now it's the fake alien invasion that's needed. Just thought I'd let you guys know that many operators and forum members are simply dis info agents literally hired and trained by the CIA how to filter the truth out any way they possibly can. Not necessarily on this forum, that may be the case I don't know, but on MANY forums this is the case.

How do YOU know? First-hand experience or are you relying on what someone told you? You say that you do know but then you don't know...which is it?

Anyway that they can perpetuate fear of aliens or flying saucers in order to promote this New Age wave of UFO researching 2012 pondering movement.

Really?

I'm sorry that my post looks like an attack. I assure you that it is not. It's just that there are many who join who say that they have information, can vouch that this or that secret program is real. But, they never have actual proof that would blow the lid off of the reality of aliens, flying saucers, etc.. Mostly it just their OPINION, just as you stated here.

And while I appreciate your opinion on the matter, I don't really see where this gets us. Just wanting to engage in some conversation? Just because you say it's so doesn't get us any closer to the truth.

By the way.....welcome!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why is there always delays before the pictures gets published?

There are delays on the Superbowl halftime show now thanks to Jackson and Timberlake. Does that prove anything?

If there is a base on the moon we'll find it eventually. If there is a moonbase it's not ours, has nothing to do with the Nazis, and is probably of ET design. In order to move a massive object of several tons and accelerate it at 100G's you'd need an incredible power source!

If you want proof look up Paul R. Hill. Look at his career and the positions he held!

Official positions held at Langley Research Center (LRC)
Aeronautical Research Scientist
Head, Rocket (Model Propulsion) Section, PARD
Head, Preflight Jet Section, PARD
Head, Performance Section, PARD
Head, Performance Aerodynamics Branch, PARD
Assistant Chief, PARD
Assistant Chief, AMPD

[edit] Supervised sections of Applied Materials and Physics Division
Aerospace Mechanics Branch: Included orbital and other analytical mechanics, space navigation, horizon physics measurements for spacecraft orientation, re-entry problems.
Aerothermochemistry Branch: Included ultra-high-speed fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, material combustion and erosion, atmospheric contamination.
Chemistry and Physics Branch: Spacecraft materials with emphasis on plastics for spacecraft application, Radiation Physics Lab.
Flight Projects Branch: Operated all of LRC’s rocket-vehicle flights out of Wallops Island, Cape Kennedy, and Vandenberg AFB
Propulsion Branch: Handled all of NASA’s in-house research on solid fuel rocket motors.
Space Environment Branch: Operated satellites to measure meteoroid impact rates and penetration rates as a function of material thickness. Research on meteorite shielding with ground-based simulation guns. Operated large vacuum facilities at liquid helium temperatures to simulate the vacuum of outer space. Spacecraft materials and mechanisms tested under combined vacuum and solar radiation.
Spacecraft Systems Branch: Emphasis on manned systems for space stations, space laboratories, and interplanetary missions. Included research on space-erectable and inflatable structures, underwater astronaut space simulations, regenerative life support systems with a closed environmental test chamber, and a control laboratory for research on gyroscopic control of spacecraft.

Special NACA/NASA and other assignments
Member, NACA Special Subcommittee on Rocket Engines
Member, AEC ad hoc Committee for Nuclear Propulsion, Technical Advisory Board: Aerodynamic design of a supersonic nuclear-powered airplane.
Member, Army ad hoc Committee for Ballistic Missiles: Aerodynamicist and rocket expect; committee design led to Army’s Middle Range Ballistic Missile (MRBM)
Member, LRC Planetary Missions Technology Steering Committee: Included Viking Project planning.
Member and chairman, LRC Space Science and Technology Steering Committee, Planetary Entry Deceleration Panel: Research planning.
Chairman (6 years), LRC Manned Orbital Research Laboratory Steering Committee: Planned manned space mission research.
Consultant, NASA Office of Advanced Research and Technology: Space laboratories and their supply; led to Space Shuttle and reusable vehicles concept for supply.
Member, NASA Office of Advanced Research and Technology, Space Station Review Group: Design integration of NASA-Industry Space Station Studies.
Consultant U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)

Maybe it's just me but I feel that's a pretty amazing resume.

Now you might be interested to know that Hill actually saw a UFO and spent the rest of his life theorizing how one might work.

From his own sightings and analysis of the reported characteristics of many others, Hill concluded that UFO propulsion was based on a currently unknown antigravity force. Using his aerodynamic expertise, Hill further demonstrated mathematically how this would also explain how UFOs fly at supersonic speed without creating a sonic boom, another frequent skeptical objection to UFO reality. The same antigravity field forward of the craft would push aside the air and prevent it from piling up on the leading surfaces of the craft. The shock wave causing the sonic boom would never form. Furthermore, the system would streamline the airflow and reduce turbulence, thus reducing aerodynamic drag, greatly improving flight efficiency.

Applying the antigravity field to the occupants of the craft would protect them against the effects of high acceleration, since they could be accelerated at the same rate as the craft itself.

Also, since we are talking about pioneering German scientists let's mention Hermann Oberth.

Other scientific analysts of UFO performance have come to similar conclusions. One example was rocketry pioneer Hermann Oberth, who likewise thought UFOs had mastered antigravity, and also used this to fly supersonically without generating a shock wave. Oberth, like Hill, supported the Extraterrestrial hypothesis for UFO origins.

CONCLUSION:

Humans use JET ENGINES to fly. In spaceflight (where there is no oxygen) we use an oxidizer as a substitute due to the lack of atmosphere.

Saucers are not manufactured by humans and therefore must be of ET design. This is why the NSA, USAF, etc doesn't acknowledge UFOs. What are they going to say? "Uh... all we know is that they aren't manufactured by man. We don't where they come from, how they operate, who they are. They kidnap our citizens and we can't offer you protection but just try not to worry!" That's why they don't say anything. Because there's nothing they can do about and there's no reason to make people panic.

"A person is smart. People are stupid."
-Tommy Lee Jones

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ok, I dont think you and me will agree on this.

Thanks for your post though, I dont think it answers my questions very well, but I think you know that already.

And dont get me wrong. I do NOT believe all saucers are made by humans. Sorry if you got that impression. I believe some of them are, some are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join