It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When was he last time the government helped you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sorry again, reply to: makeitso

OK let's see.
Went to school that the government provided as long as you learn what they want you to learn.
Bought my first house that government wanted a piece of, instead of private investors.
Traveled to other countries and the government still knew where I was.
Set my alarm clock to government time instead of my own choice.
It runs off a gov subsidized rural rich electric company instead of private.
It wakes me up to a radio station that government controls and lincesed.
Got dressed in clothes from another country that government retricts and regulates at their will and gets maoney from both sides.
Drank coffee from another country just because the government can tax it and use it for their cause, plus it keeps us going and going and going.
Ate breakfast from the government food that they say is safe, but gotta take that indigestion pill and all other pharmasuitical prescriptions that are taxed.
Shower in water that should be free.
Drive to work in a car that the government wants wheel taxes, state taxes and county taxes for.
Drive to work on government roads that were created for tax revenue and military interstates in case of emergencies.
Put gas in the car that the government makes a killing off of and goes to war for.
Paid for it with the federal reserve that printed it and the government will make us pay for with interest.
Made it thru intersections safely because the government doesn't think a private company could do the job better.
Drop the kids off at school that the government regulates. ( you said that one.)
Stop at fast food because that's all we have time for anymore.
Chat with the chief of police that probably put your husband in jail.
Work at a building that's heated and built with tax payers money and can be brought down with freefall style.
Get paid regularly so does the government with my pay check.
Bank at a FDIC government controlled bank so they can keep track of my money.
Picked up the wife who I didn't really have to marry but the government likes it when we make it easier for them to collect our money.
Picked up the wife and went to look at a national forest that is government land not ours.
On the internet that government keeps track of.
Surf ATS that the government still keeps track of.

My point is that the government need to reduce in size and let the public sector take care of lifes needs. The government should be protecting our rights and our borders not medling in every affair us private citizens have. The government needs to protect the constitution and our soviernties. The government sould work for us not us for them.

[edit on 11/10/2007 by Solarskye]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join