It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory on ufo's and "aliens"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ive been pondering this theory for over a year now. During world war 2 over Europe there were many sightings of "foo fighters" buzzing allied planes and so the current UFO phenomenon began. In 1947 roughly America started seeing its own sightings of UFOs. Now coincidence enough in 1947 the intelligence agencies of America started operation paper clip. This was a program to bring in as many Nazi scientists secretly into this country as quickly as possible to work on science projects such as NASA. So the UFOs went from Europe during WW2 to America in the same year that Nazi scientists began working for the American government. Thus forming NASA, The CIA, MK Ultra amongst other programs.

Now with that connection being made couldn't these "aliens" just be of a foreign nature. I mean I have talked to my grandfather who served as a corporal in WW2 and he said the German's were a week away from unleashing fighter jets onto the battlefield when they were defeated. Could it be German scientists were the first to reverse engineer Alien craft and that is why the Americans and Russians clamored to buy them up after WW2 or could they have created the technology themselves. And if they did work with this technology and bring it to America couldn't the UFO story be a cover for the American government working with the most hated regime in the world. Is it not a better story that America is covering up alien evidence rather then America is working with Nazi scum. And if the US government was conducting experiments on the general public without consent would it not be easier to blame on "Alien Abduction" rather then take the blame for these unconstitutional actions avoiding public outrage.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by asthepalacesburn

Nice theory, certainly more plausible than some I've read here. You really want to mess your head up? Read "Genesis" by William Harbinson. That will jack you up - just remember, ITS FICTION. Very good book, would like to see it go to the big screen someday.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
i like this theory.....although aliens are real...

as my own witness account will tell you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
When Nicola Tesla was shown a photo of a Foo Fighter he said.."they are my design", say no more.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I mean I have talked to my grandfather who served as a corporal in WW2 and he said the German's were a week away from unleashing fighter jets onto the battlefield when they were defeated.

The Messerschmitt 262 was a German jetfighter operational in combat from 1944. It utterly pwned anything the Allies had, including the famed Mustang. It was deployed too late to make a difference though.

I seriously doubt its Nazi tech that's behind UFOs. They had some VERY advanced stuff for the time. But we're talking in the line of 1950's technology, not 2050.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by merka]

[edit on 3-11-2007 by merka]

new topics

top topics

join