It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who thinks imus chould thank sharpton?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
we all know what happened and we all know sharpton jumped all over it....basically ended up getting imus fired.
imus settle with clear channel for about 20 million and cnn just announced that citatadel broadcasting just hired him for the morning drive slot...a multimillion dollar a year contract.

bet that didn't go the way sharpton wanted.....

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Mabye he should, he basicly got a huge raise, and a good chuck of change, as well as some time off.

The only real losers of this whole mess

The team that beat Rutgers... no one knows who they are, and they won the Champsionship.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

i seriously think that would be funny as hell.
he is on the drive time slot so he will get a lot of listeners. i'm thinking the people that do or would listen to imus don't like sharpton too much.

it would be fantastic if he started off his first citadel broadcast with something like "good morning ladies and gentleman. don imus here. i must apologize for the long time off the air but now i'm back. before we get into the discussion today, i would like to personally thank al sharpton for stepping up and getting me a fat settlement with clear channel and an multi million dollar per year contract. we all look forward to your internet show"

bwuahahahahahahahah

i do agree that the losers here are the other team.
we all know what the comments were and no matter how you slice it, agree with/support imus or disagree/don't support him, how can you not agree that it was sharptons race pimping big ass mouth that got imus where he is today.

sometimes, this are not a big deal unless you make it one.

sharpton=o
imus=1

sharptowned

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
sharpton lol...

atleast he dun got ash ob dem bow ties un!

new topics

top topics

join