It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martina Hingis Cocaine Positive?? RETIRES from Tennis!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Martina Hingis Cocaine Positive?? RETIRES from Tennis!

www.xomba.com

Switzerland's Martina Hingis announced her retirement from tennis here on Thursday after admitting she is under investigation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't think she took it.

www.xomba.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Kindly state how this is related to Conspiracy Issues or the Paranormal or Extraterrestrials?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Cocaine is the indulgence of the rich. I've been to a few parties in my day, and I still don't believe the kind of coc aine use that is so common with the wealthy. If you don't think coc aine is everywhere money is, you're kidding yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I really haven't heard about this. All I can say is that the fact she is retiring after being under investigation seems somewhat suspect to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

Cocaine is the indulgence of the rich. I've been to a few parties in my day, and I still don't believe the kind of coc aine use that is so common with the wealthy. If you don't think coc aine is everywhere money is, you're kidding yourself.

I am aware of coc aine & the rich. Whats new to me is that being rich means one is involved in a conspiracy?

Tennisplayers like coc aine because it helps build confidence and strength during the game.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think everybody that uses likes it because it gives you a sense of invincibility. I could definitely see why you would cave to such a worthless, temporary fix, going up against the beastly Williams twins. Well... Coke and a sword, maybe.

top topics

join