It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Framing The Truth Movement As Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Framing The Truth Movement As Terrorists

www.prisonplanet.com

A disturbing trend has emerged amongst establishment "news" hacks who are raising the same talking point ad infinitum, dubbing the global truth movement as "anarchists" and violent individuals who may be aiding terrorists, and praying for another attack in America so they can blame peaceful activists who are consistently putting the Neo-Cons to shame.

O'Reilly flat out states "This is going to lead to death" and makes all kind of threats stating, "If they are not reigned in by the authorities, and they should be...somebody is going to get hurt."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have noticed this as a trend as well. Since its no longer enough to ignore truthers and activists on TV, they have moved on to demonising them and saying they are dangerous to society.

You never know... soon truthers will be on the same side as the terrorists. We have had a number of threads here on ATS speaking about the law changes that have been made or proposed to make this legal.

Enjoy the freedom to talk while you can, America.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
what theyre trying to do is get the truth movement people angry and get them to respond with angry rhetoric this would not be helpful to the truth movement. if the authorities take you in let them it is time for us to stand as a whole if this is what its coming down to and make sure that every activist arrested under this radicalization act is thrown in atleast local newspapers and local radio/TV shows face all the time after their arrest. we must become responsible for one another and also not allow anyone to become angry we must maintain composure as the truth seekers we are. like ghandi and his followers at the salt mines. theyre trying to get us to give them a reason to round all of us up and yes i say US if we're being monitored then this is something i am willing to go to jail for i did everything i could to fight the case i am currently still having issues with but i would gladly serve time in jail the truth. dont resist the cops they're not the bad guys they're doing their job but being given orders from the ones with a agenda. i have a feeling someone is going to respond angrily or violently maybe a CIA member parading as a truth movement activist but this coming after the radicalization bill shows where we are heading in the not so distant future. but don't become discouraged thousands of people have lost they're freedom for doing the right thing i geuss its americas turn..........just my 2 cents.

join