It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cousin saw "Worm shaped ufo", over 10 minutes of footage. Video link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
After my cousin saw and filmed this ufo a few months ago he called me and ecstatically told me what he had seen. I saw the footage directly from his camera and I can assure you it is not fake. This is probably some of the clearest footage of a ufo you have ever seen. Just a quick google search of "worm ufo" reveals that there are others who have seen the same type of craft that my cousin saw. I want to know what you all make of it.
youtube.com...

I've done some more research and I think it's possible it was just a solar balloon. It makes sense except for the fact that solar balloons require much heat from the sun to even left off the ground but when my cousin filmed this it was cloudy and rainy, and had been so for the past few days.

Another argument.
"This object was at plane altitude and displayed a very smooth and controlled movement. If this was a balloon, the wind currents would have tossed it all over the place displaying erratic movements."

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Jinnix]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
say hello to the solar balloon
link

peace

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Maybe you can get hands on that video and upload it on some server because YouTube messes with quality.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yah, definately solar balloon. I would think that there may be enough solar radiation coming through the clouds to still heat it up enough for floating it (remember, you dont need sunshine just solar radiation) or whats stopping some joker stuffing some helium in one to float it on a crappy day?

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Lost_Mind]

top topics

join