It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alienware Computer Company and UFO's/Deciphering the code.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I got an email from Alienware Computer Co. and it's about deciphering some sort of code to do with a ufo's. There is a picture in my email with the headlines of September 24th, 1947 UFO captured. It gives you this link: www.alienware.com...:gen_20071030_body

However, its says check back November 5th. Hmmmmm.... Remember, Remember, the 5th of November? It seems like a contest, but just kind of fishy.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok, it is a contest, but why base it on this?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
A contest for what and what kind of computer company is Alienware? I can't watch the movie at the site, wifi is running really slow.

It's a sweet site -- I like those background graphics.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Ok, it is a contest, but why base it on this?

Why base a contest for a computer company called Alienware on UFO's?

Hmm, i don't know!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

A contest for what and what kind of computer company is Alienware? I can't watch the movie at the site, wifi is running really slow.

It's a sweet site -- I like those background graphics.

They just produce really nice computers
. They are like Dell/Gateway, but alot better, but very expensive.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
Why base a contest for a computer company called Alienware on UFO's?

Hmm, i don't know!

Alienware being there name, I know, that would be the first thing to think, but seriously why the Roswell Incident?

[edit on 30-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What's the video and contest about? Translating hieroglyphics or something of that nature? Computer code? Wonder what's the tie in to Nov. 5th. . . .

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Alienware being there name, I know, that would be the first thing to think, but seriously why the Roswell Incident?

hmm could it be because roswell is the single biggest UFO episode in modern history?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

What's the video and contest about? Translating hieroglyphics or something of that nature? Computer code? Wonder what's the tie in to Nov. 5th. . . .

Well on the site it says check back Nov. 5th. I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the Nov. 5th, that is talked around here at this site.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

hmm could it be because roswell is the single biggest UFO episode in modern history?

Possibly, but I see you changed your avatar btw, why?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
oh a new avatar every once in a while is refreshing, don't you agree?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
because it was the defining moment in modern UFO history, perhaps? Don't think too deeply into it. There are other more pressing mysteries, like why is it that I can buy a zillion guitar picks in my lifetime, but I never find a zillion guitar picks when I clean the house? Where do they go? I swear they just VANISH!!! I should be swimming in guitar picks by now, at the rate I lose them.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

oh a new avatar every once in a while is refreshing, don't you agree?

Yep, its pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Area-51, Alien, Alienware the official laptop of? I like the Area-51 model and the marketing strategy must have been cooked up long ago... I'll buy one if it's good assembled "green" in North America and the exchange rate is fair. Pretty pricey but hey it's only money. I like mine in an ATS motif... pink please. My aliens are Nordic.
45nm Quad would be a groove. Likely at 65nm tho'.

Mira

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

They used to claim that their computers were so fast because of stuff they "recovered" from the crash.

But, then they got bought out by Dell and stop doing that kind of thing. Makes me miss the good old days.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Wow. And I thought I was the only one who felt like that....
Well, how can their computers be so much faster than the competition when really, all they do is buy the best parts (available to anyone) and just shove them all in the same computer? Really, I'd love to own an alien ware, but its so much cheaper to just buy your own parts. But man, You could essentially render the earth and all 6 Billion inhabitants if I could just get my hands on 2 Nvidia 8800's GTX OC'd SLi....*drool*...
sorry for the thread hijack.
But don't you think that it is just typical for a company with the name "Alienware" to do a contest based on a large "Alien or UFO" event? I dunno, just my opinion.

[edit on 093131p://222 by For(Home)Country]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
"zero
"2"
"4"
"5"
"a"
"b"
"g"
"j"
"k"
"o"
"r"
"s"
"u"
"v"
"z"

Attempt 1 Right Side Up:

Mira

Bummer, Outrageo says it's been solved. D'Oh.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Erm... AlienWare? Brand Association?

Remember advertising? just thinking that if i ran the company id be gunning it on the whole 'alien' front - what with it being the coorporate image and all

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok. This business was started out of a garage by two gaming kids who just happen to be of a family who is close friends of a couple we know very well. Anyway they are self proclaimed geniuses at making computers. I asked the same question however. How in the heck are their computers so ridiculously fast? I guess they are just so hyped on making the ultimate gaming computers, that price is no option, and they do in fact just put the very best parts available in their computers, and just expect people to pay for them. Either that, or they are in fact just contactees with extreme knowledge of the futuristic art of computer gaming console production.

I rather believe the latter, but unfortunatley believe the first scenario is the case.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Okay so I have spent about an hour completing this Cryptique before I read teh terms and conditions to it. I am not within the terms and conditions therefore I cannot win. The Answer to this puzzle however is:

Denials and cover-ups will probe futile, Only when each and every person can hold the evidence in their hands. Seek out the Area-51 MI5Q and Area-51 MI6Q.

Good luck to those who've entered, And may you all win.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join