It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Sioux City, S.D.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
UFO In Sioux City, S.D.?
"CBS News RAW": KELO skycams caught these images of an unidentified flying obj...ect, maybe two. The UFO is traveling from North to South. No further information has been reported.

VIDEO

UFO? What is it?

Looks like burning wreckage to me!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you for the post. However this looks just like some high alitude aircarft such as a commerical airliner or miltary bomber.

Was there a narative during the video? I had no sound at that time?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
thats gotta be the worst supposive ufo video ive seen. im sure some scientist could explain the second part of the video but the first part looks like an airplane hence the smoke trail. Most authentic ufo videos dont show any smoke trail and the ufo's move in ways you cant explain. that video showed little motion. ive seen better but keep lookin

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The trail has similarities of an airplane, but the speed is unusually slow. I don't it would be posted on CBS News as a video as a UFO if it did not have some legitimacy. Unless it's a hacked video.

I thought it was unusual that you can see the trail but not the object.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I see those all of the time around my house. It's a plane of some kind.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Looks similar to the Brazil meteorite from a month ago that did some U turns, obviously this doesnt do any U turns but the trail looks similar, The Brazilian Meteorite/UFO has begun to stir some interest with scientists because of the control it seems to be under..

www.youtube.com...

thanks for the post

new topics

top topics

join