It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trace Your DNA History Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Trace Your DNA History Online

www.kutv.com

DNA, it makes up who we are and genetically links us to our ancestors, but unless you’re a geneticist, it can be difficult to figure out what the results mean.

All it takes is a couple of minutes to get you on the road to learning who your ancestors are. You get a packet in the mail. Inside you’ll find a packet full of swabs. Then you take one out and swab the inside of your mouth.

All that’s left to do is seal it up in an envelope and send it on its way. A couple of weeks later we send them an email and say come check out your results
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
first, this article is from the 16th. i am watching cnn and about an hour ago they covered this. first time i have heard this on any major news network.
i looked on their page but this is all i could find.

-----

i don't know if i'd be too into swabbing my mouth and sending my dna into wherever via the mail..
whats up with that?
after they check your history, what do they do with your dna?

not thinking about the gov database type deals, are they shiping that stuff out to some damn lab and cloning us or whatnot?
they gonna?

tell you what though, this is a good way to get a gang of peoples dna, voluntarily, with the rest of their info.

cost $200
have to pay for it. that means credit card number.

no thanks

www.kutv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join