It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No baby Boomers in office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that these baby boomers that are in office, the neocons like Norman Podheretz should not be in office even because of their age. I mean seriously i would love to see someone around the age of 25-30 for president

Maybe we should just wait until these guys die off...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
you have to be 35+ to run for president...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
i would love to see someone around the age of 25-30 for president

As an original baby boomer (born in 46), you might have to wait another 25 years before we die off.

A president aged 25-30? Does that mean a Skull and Crossbones member acting as president while they're at the university? Should make for some interesting GOP parties, eh?

I don't like the idea at all, really, because experience can't be taught, it needs to be... well, experienced.

[imo]You can see what kind of president a Yalie can make already, since GW never did grow out of his 'frat' social circle.[/imo]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by ATSGUY
i would love to see someone around the age of 25-30 for president

As an original baby boomer (born in 46), you might have to wait another 25 years before we die off.

A president aged 25-30? Does that mean a Skull and Crossbones member acting as president while they're at the university? Should make for some interesting GOP parties, eh?

I don't like the idea at all, really, because experience can't be taught, it needs to be... well, experienced.

[imo]You can see what kind of president a Yalie can make already, since GW never did grow out of his 'frat' social circle.[/imo]

ahh sry man, i just feel that all the neocons are just in it for one last power run...

top topics

join