It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was i abducted????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Possibly i am posting in the wrong forum...if so please move my post.

Read on and you will understand my hesitation to commit my post to this topic.

As a child i had a dream? or an event, never could be certain what took place as i grew older....

I was aproximately 2 or 3 years of age and living in a house trailor....i climbed from my bed and walked down the hallway to the washroom at the far end....

I recall seeing my family sitted at the kitchen table unaware...

As i began to urinate i became aware of a presence, and i in my later years would visualize as being r2d2 from the star wars movies....

He physically?( i know he dont have hands but i recall being forced ) into the empty master bedroom next to the washroom where he made me drink a beverage ( that in my mind later i would say was alcohol) he then took? me under the bed and i have no other recollections....I awoke in my own bed

The reason i wonder if this was all a dream or my mind covering some sort of event is that i know i did not watch a star wars movie of any kind for several years, as we did not go to the theater and vcr's were not yet invented.... the more troubling aspect is that to this day almost 30 years later i cannot urinate without a feeling of forboding and physically trembling. Curious if anyone else has heard of similer cases or if i didnt dream up the entire thing. I have never seen a ufo in my life but have always felt that they were are entirely possible....

Any comments appreciated, and if you have any questions i will definately try to answer them to the best of my recollection.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
not regarding the topic, but I had an incident when i was young around 5 or younger I was at a restaraunt. I was sitting, then watched out the window as a rollercoaster came cruing down diaganally from the top with clowns waving and laughing, i was scared, then found myself under tables with my parents then i was sitting with my mom and dad crying in a back hallway, and this chef was sitting next to us talking to me. Was scary. Later I found out what happened I was at the restraunt with my family and some demonstrators shot at the window and tables were over turned by customers and waiters helped us get out of the building safely. I have other replacement memories as a child. Probably having to do with having to understand events we can not grasp at the time. blocking memories and refusing to return to the moment and just having odd flashbacks that you can handle. Maybe it is something like this that you are dealing with.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is exactly my thoughts...was this a dream or a false memory? all my life ive felt it was a real event even knowing it couldnt possibly have happened

join