It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gettin' Ready For Halloween?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So is everyone getting ready for Halloween?

This is my favorite holiday. The weather is perfect, the holidays are still far enough away that there's no need to freak out yet. Plus I love the mysticysm associated with this time of the year.

My house is decked out like a Halloween version of Clark Griswolds house. Pumpkins, hay bails, corn stalks are eveywhere. Skeletons, tombstones with hands reaching out of the earth, spider webs, witches, cauldrons, mummies adorn both inside and out. Illuminated spiderwebs and eyeballs are in the windows.

The costumes are picked out. Oh yes indeed, I wear a costume when I take the kids trick or treating! My fog machine is tuned up and ready to go.
My haunted sounds CD is just itching to be inserted into the player.

I remember as a kid we would run through thr cornfields and play tag. How many hours, (and cuts) did I spend doing that? To me there's an electricity in the air. Kind of like an adrenaline rush. When bats, ghouls and goblins are lurking. When a witch on her broomstick just might cross the moon. When a crow suddenly becomes a suspect raven.
When an inanimate pumpkin suddenly becomes a scary jack'o lantern. When monsters knock on your door and scream trick or treat and ask you to smell their feet while they giggle as you hand out treats.

Yes indeed. I LOVE Halloween!
How about you? Any other big kids out there?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well with the daughter away at school I don't decorate anymore but I love to pass out treats the trickers and treaters. That's the best part of the holiday. It's also fun to go to the haunted corn maze if I can find some one to go with me.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

i hate halloween kids banging on the door
and in my street we have ***** that Egg random houses so that sucks

:shk:

join