It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to Keep You Sick -- "There Ain't No Money in The Cure"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
As a good many of you already know, I am no fan of the Pharmaceutical Mafia in this country. They have shown, to me anyway, time and time again that they care absolutely NOTHING about the people they pump their drugs into OR whether or not someone can afford the drugs that they deem "necessary" for overcoming certain health obstacles.

That being what it is, I find it very hard to believe that there isn't a world wide conspiracy to keep the populace sick as a means of further lining the pockets of big Pharma. Why do I feel this way?

Well, there's no money in the cure is there? With pharmaceutical companies raking in multi BILLIONS of dollars each year on cancer drugs alone, is it any wonder that you can't go to your local doctor and get "cured"?

Why is it that we trust a BUSINESS with providing us top of the line care for our health problems when curing those health problems would likely drive them out of business in less than a decade? Indeed, it would almost be considered LUNACY on their behalf IF they don't truly care about the HEALTH of their customers.

With illnesses such as diabetes, cancer, AIDS and hepatitis affecting such a large portion of the world's population, you would think that a company that actually cares about our health would have found a more effective means of "treating" these illnesses by now, especially given the billions (trillions?) in "research" they supposedly conduct each year. Yet, each year, they come out with a new drug(s) that cost, in some cases, almost 50,000USD per treatment that do nothing more than give us a way to live WITH the illness. WHY? So you can come back, when the time comes, and get that next treatment....that's why.

I propose that there is absolutely NO desire on the behalf of the Pharmaceutical Mafia to cure our cancer, diabetes or other lifetime health problem. Instead, they continually work on ways to keep us alive longer in order for each of us to throw more and more money their way chasing the hope of a cure. Why would they do something like this? The answer is simple, this practice generates maximum profit.

Certainly, they cease make money off of you when you die. Likewise, if they do indeed cure your illness, they also cease making money off you. What better solution, FOR THEIR BENEFIT, than to find a way for you to live longer with your illness, all the while paying them weekly or monthly to receive the "treatment" that enables you to keep living your painful and sorrow-filled life?

Is there any proof of this? While I have no hard evidence sitting here in front of me, I ask you to look at the shunning of the natural cures field. Big Pharma and, in turn, the United States Government have went above and beyond in keeping the natural cures market as far from your mind as they possibly can. They even go so far, in some cases, to make the sale and distribution of possible "cures" illegal, thus driving people who have given up on Big Pharm out of the country to seek an alternative method of treatment for their illnesses. I don't know about you, but just the thought of this sickens me. They have effectively taken our right to be treated OUR WAY away from us in this country. Don't believe it? Try giving your child a natural cure for their illness as opposed to "doctor prescribed" treatment and let, say, a teacher get wind of it. Wait and see how long it takes for Child Protective Services to be knocking at your door telling you that you are denying your child "proper" medical treatment.

Our entire medical system in this country is based around PROFIT. That, in and of itself, should be enough to scare most of you. How can you ever trust an industry that worships the almighty dollar (euro?) to do what's best FOR YOU? Really, what benefit comes to them for curing your lifelong illness? What, after all, is the number one rule of a successful business? "Keep the customer coming back."

I think it's about time that we revolt against the monsters that profit off our illness in such an obscene way. Naturally, I'm not trying to tell you that you shouldn't see medical care. Instead, I suggest that we seek the BEST medical care that we can find, be it natural or commercial. If the medical industry isn't doing what you feel they should be doing for you, take your business elsewhere. There are plenty of BETTER natural alternatives out there to both prolong life and even CURE some illnesses that the medical industry deems "incurable". The only problem comes, as the result of the war waged against them from the Pharm. Mafia, with finding them. It will take a lot of looking, but likely will be worth the search in the end.

That being said, I now move on to this.

I personally think it's foolish to actually believe that the Pharmaceutical Mafia does NOT already have cures for nearly ever illness that currently plagues us as a species. Not only do they likely have them, but I think that it's likely that they have had them for DECADES.

There are plenty of us that believe that most of the illnesses that plague us these days were actually MANUFACTURED by the same people that have been given the charge to keep us healthy. That being the case, would it not be irresponsible and dangerous for THEM to create and release an illness that they do not already have a cure for in order to keep themselves safe from their creation? I think so.

That being what it is, I ask you.

How many people each year die from cancer? Diabetes? AIDS?

How many of those people are high level government officials?

When was the last time you heard of a member of the "elite" succumbing to cancer at the age of 40? Or AIDS? Diabetes?

Is it simply luck that keeps them, as a whole, relatively safe from these deaths that plague many of us on a daily basis? Perhaps, but I find that a bit too convenient.

So, as always, the question.

Am I just paranoid? Or are we nothing more than a cash cow for a business that is committed to lining their own pockets with our long term suffering?

Jasn

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Good points SimiusDei!

I with you. My girlfriend whole family practically have whooping cough right now.

Another kid just died from Staph Superbug.

90% of the health problems today, are manmade (government) projects and experiments to control wealth and population uprising.

Flag and star from me.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Simius you are prudent to question Big Pharma.

Their stated goal with regard to cancer and many other diseases is not to "cure" them at all, but instead to "manage" them. One implies complete and final relief, the other implies drug-dependent relief.

There is more money to be made by Big Pharma when you have to manage a disease, such as diabetes, than if you are cured. As such, virtually all research is targeted at finding different methods (drugs) to manage diseases and not finding cures.

Furthermore, a lot of the money Big Pharma makes is diverted from finding cures to finding or marketing more diseases. Think of how many commercials on television are related to conditions people did not even know existed. Restless Leg Syndrome!?
(Please don't anyone write back about how much you suffer with RLS - your a$$ needs to exercise more!)

Thinking of commercials makes me think of all the side effects typically associated with drugs - nausea, incontinence, blurred vision, blood clots, strokes, etc. If they were truly useful, do you think they would be making people feel worse?

Now, Big Pharma is trying to outlaw natural cures and supplements.Why? because it takes money from their fat pockets. Google CODEX.

Informative Link
www.newstarget.com...

With regard to Stompk's family: The Dirty little secret of Illegal Immigration that no one is talking about is its affect on our national health. Illegals bring with them diseases that have previously been irradicated in the U.S, such as whooping cough. Do not misconstrue this fact as bias. Literally, illegals are making this country sick. Just last week Georgia deported an 17 year old Mexican with MDR-TB. His parents and sister had all died from the disease, yet he claimed he did not know he was a risk. B.S.

Related Article:
archive.newsmax.com...

[edit on 26/10/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
On the Newstarget website, Mike Adams has a list of things that cause cancer and a list of things that prevent cancer. The cancer industry promotes many things that cause cancer while attacking most things that prevent cancer. Here are the lists:

18 things that CAUSE cancer: (in no particular order)
Smoking cigarettes
Mammography radiation - see articles on mammograms
Chemotherapy and radiation
Perfumes and fragrance products
Cosmetics and personal care products - see articles on personal care products
Home cleaning products, including laundry detergent, dryer sheets, etc.
Drinking non-organic milk or eating non-organic dairy products
Hydrogenated oils and trans fatty acids - See Poison In the Food or articles on hydrogenated oils
Plastic food containers - includes plastic lining inside food cans
Sodium nitrite - found in most processed meats, see articles on sodium nitrite
Pesticides, PCBs, chlorine and other chemicals
Acrylamides (formed during high-heat food processing such as frying)
Watching television / lack of exercise
Severe emotional distress or relationship stress
Refined sugars / refined grains
Dry cleaning chemicals
Hair color chemicals
Nail polish remover

22 things that PREVENT cancer:
Vitamin D and sunshine - see the Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
Anti-cancer foods - see articles about anti-cancer foods
Medicinal mushrooms - reishi, shiitake, agaricus blazei, etc. See www.MushroomScience.com or www.DragonHerbs.com
Green tea - see articles about green tea
Broccoli and cruciferous vegetables - see articles about broccoli
Lycopene and tomatoes
Infra-red saunas and sweat lodges - because sweating expels toxins
Chlorella - see articles on chlorella, or check out a recommended chlorella product: Rejuvenate! From IntegratedHealth.com (product to be launched soon)
Pomegranate seeds - see artiles on pomegranate or www.ats.org...
Omega-3 oils / chia seeds - available from GoodCauseWellness.com
Rainforest herbs - There are many anti-cancer rainforest herbs, including graviola and Cat's Claw (Una de Gato). Recommended sources is Terry Pezzi of the high-integrity Amazon Herb Company (also helping to preserve the Amazon rainforest) - Another great source of rainforest herbs is Rain Tree with Leslie Taylor
Juice detoxification - Read books by Dr. Gabriel Cousens or visit his retreat in Southern Arizona
Acupuncture - helps move blood and chi (body's energy)
Sprouts - ALL sprouts are anti-cancer. Best sprouting machine is the EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter (use any search engine to find resellers)
Red clover - Helps cleanse the blood. Find from any supplement maker.
Deep breathing / oxygenation / stress reduction - Best product is called Stress Eraser (highly recommended)
Yoga, Tai Chi or Pilates - These all boost lymph circulation
Cacao - (real chocolate) - Good sources are NavitasNaturals.com or Superfoods.com
Therapeutic massage - helps move lymph, boost circulation
Mint - grow your own (the easiest plant to grow)
Apricot pits / laetrile / vitamin B17 - View this World Without Cancer video featuring G. Edward Griffin
Blackberries - Most berries contain some form of anti-cancer medicine

"Breast cancer has been transformed into a market-driven industry. It has become more about making money for corporate sponsors than funding innovative ways to treat breast cancer." - Health Studies researcher Samantha King, author of Pink Ribbons Inc.

Source: Breast Cancer Industry A Scam? Support Education, Not Medication

That article is very recommended.

The cancer industry is nothing but a revenue-generating business like any other big business. They are dependent on us being sick for their business to thrive. The best thing we can do is stay away from their cancer-causing (and other disease-causing) chemicals.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Think of how many commercials on television are related to conditions people did not even know existed. Restless Leg Syndrome!?

Even though I haven't been to the doctor about it, I have this. It is very uncomfortable. And I am very active, and physically healthy.

This is exactly one of the symptoms of heavy metal poisoning, i.e. silver iodide.

Silver Iodide is what they use in cloud seeding programs to attach water molecules to.

Why would they seed the clouds, one may ask.

Money.

Ski areas, Lake rec areas will pay big buck for cloud seeding as
"snow augmentation" occurring right now over my head.

I count 27 persistant chemtrails at once, and 8 aircraft flying in a 5 miles airspace at once, right now. Some are leaving contrails, some aren't. Plenty of "dripping" contrails, and cirrus clouds on a previously cloudless day.
Also a lowlying fog, haze right now, even though it is warmed up enough for the fog to have dissapated.

I would take a pic, but my girlfriend has the camera in her car.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The only problem with this theory is the fact that insurance companies don't want you to be sick. They loose money when your in the hospital or going to doctors appointments, or even getting prescriptions. The sicker you are, the more money they loose. (Getting cancer costs them a fortune, trust me they don't want you to have that.) If everyone paid into their insurance plan, and NEVER went to the doctor, then they would make money. Everytime you go to the doctor, they are the ones paying for it. So while it might not be in the pharmacutical companies best interest to keep you well, it sure is in the insurance companies. Empty hospitals = major profits for them. So while I am sure the drug companies would love to keep everyone sick and on medication, the insurance compaines would go broke. Without medical insuracne (which is what pays for the vast majority of these drugs) people could not afford the drugs. If people stopped buying the drugs, the drug companies go out of business. I am sure there are people who can afford them without insurance, but not nearly enough to make up for the profits the drug compaines would loose if the insurance agency went bankrupt. They need each other, so it really is not in their best interest to keep you sick. The more money the insurance companies have = more money drug companies can charge for prescription drugs for people who really are sick (and there is no shortage of truly sick people).

Edit: The current health care crisis in america ( all these people without insurance) is hitting the pharmacutical companies hard too. These people can not afford drugs without insurance, that means less profit for the drug companies. A plan to keep everyone sick, would only strain the insurance companies farther, increasing rates, and more and more people would not be able to afford insurance. That is only going to lead to less profits for the drug companies. Keeping people healthy, lowering insurance costs, and allowing more people to have insurance to actually pay for these drugs is how they generate profits. What is the point of making drugs no one can afford without insurance? Where is the money in that? More people with insurance= more money for the pharmacutical companies.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by b309302]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Hey Kosmic.

haha, its me again.

Just one note from somone living with type 2 diabetes. I am neither overweight, nor a sugar junkie. Its in my family, and I was diagnosed 5 years ago, just around my 30th birthday. I have since completely managed this disease through the use of medications, although my doctor is constantly on me to get off the medication and take care of it myself. I have tried this, I am active and play 3 sports regularly. BUT, my diet needs improving. I love pasta and other carbs. Both turn to sugar. My problem is I know I can continue to eat such things on my medication, despite knowing in the long run, neither the medicine or the food is good for me.

Too many people unfortunately think like me and do not watch their diet. The other problem is too many people have not been tested. Early prevention is worth its ounce in gold! I am going to try again for the new year to change my eating habits, so I too can become medicine free in 2008.

Diabetes is a very easy disease to manage if caught early enough and there is a true willingness to change your lifestyle.

GET TESTED!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

Just a correction to your theory, insurance companies not wanting you to get sick is not right, being sick is good for them, just don't get too sick; so there is a happy medium. Prolonged treatment vs. radical approaches are OK. Drug presciptions is the answer to this. The healthcare industry is a special economy, it is a bell curve. They profit the most at a happy medium. If no one is sick, is there a need for them? If everyone is sick and waits to have surgery....they run out of money. Keep the populace healthy and manage their diseases. Makes them, necessary. An evil necessity, kind of like unions (but thats another thread).

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yes and no... but a bigger no, at least not the case for the intention of this thread. The OP was saying they want to make you sick to generate profits.People are going to get sick, thats a fact of life. Creating a scenario in which you cause even more to be sick makes no sense. You need health insurance for the unexpected sickness or accident. How can you expect these insurance companies to stay afloat if everyone was constantly going to the doctor and getting prescriptions. Did you know roughly 5% of the populace (sick elderly patients) are responsible for 90% of insurance claims? Why add to that 5%? You only loose money. If anything you want to reduce it. They don't want you sick. At all. Do you think they would prefer you put in 1 claim, or 0 claims? It's just more money they have to put out. They do not need people to be sick, to think they need health insurance. You need it anyway. Too many sick people only drives rates up which leads to less people that can afford insurance. That means less money for the insurance companies and the drug companies. It's really this simple: Pharmacutical companies make most of their money from insurance companies. Making people sick only puts a strain on insurance companies, therefore a strain on your primary income source. There are enough people getting sick without outside help to already strain them enough, if you start adding to those numbers the insurance companies go bankrupt. What do you think that does to the drug companies income? If anything they want to take the strain off the insurance companies by making you better, therefore having a more stable revenue source. There will always be more thenenough sick people to ensure they are making a profit, artifically adding to this only strains the insurance companies and leads to a total collapse.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The medical and pharmaceutical industries profit from people being sick. The insurance companies profit by raising their rates, denying medical procedures for covered individuals and denying coverage to people who are a risk to them (sick people).

Health insurance companies aren't helping the situation either, but they can only do so much. When health care costs go up, health insurance companies must raise their rates accordingly. Over the last five years, we've seen alarming increases in health insurance rates, and employers can only absorb so much cost before they have to start cutting these benefits.

Source: More Employees Unable To Receive Health Insurance Coverage Through Their Employers; Prevention, Not Disease Treatment, Is The Answer

The health insurance problem is not an insurance problem, it is a health problem

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No they do not profit. Increasing rates is a sign they are not generating enough revenue and need to compensate for it somehow. The higher the rates go the less people are able to afford insurance, the higher the rates go. It's a downward spiral, and not a profitable one. Increasing rates are compensating for the LOSSES they are taking. Less people having insurance=less profits. Increasing rates is not away to make a profit, it's trying desperatley to stay afloat admid rising expenses and a dwindiling revenue source. Do you even understand how insurance companies work? Putting in claims COSTS them money. Their only source of income is the people paying into the plan. If you start reducing the number of people paying into the plan, your reducing your income. Explain to me how the increasing number of people who can't afford health insurance is profiting the insurance companies? How the increasing number of people who can't afford prescription drugs is profiting the pharmacutical companies? I don't understand your logic here...there is a health care crisis because the insurance companies are making too much money, thats why they keep raising rates?... yep that must be it.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

AAGGHHH! You are totally wrong! Don't derail this thread though... start a new one. Trader and I will tag-team ya!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No it's not wrong. It's what is happening. Read the news. The thread was why the pharmacutical companies want to keep you sick to generate profits right? I'm pointing out that the increasing population in America without Health insurance is not generating profits for them, quite the oppisite actually. They are loosing money as more and more people loose health insurance. It's not derailing a thread just because I have an opinion that you don't agree with. You tell me how they are making money by keeping you sick. You put in $400 or whatever a month. And your telling me they want to get you sick/give you cancer so they can put out tens of thousands a month for your care. Last time I checked 400

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

Yes, but the back and forth about the profitability of insurance companies is derailing this thread. Why? Because, the thread is about pharmaceutical companies. Hello! I'd be happy to discuss it with you in another thread or you can U2U me.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Kosmic. Sorry, I too posted about the insurance companies. I will post again way later tonight for my view on pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nothing has been "cured" since Polio that I can think of. The money is not in the cure, the money is in the medicine.

We are never going to cure AIDS or Cancer. The ONLY goal is to find a way for people to live WITH it. Pharmaceutical companies are no different than a street corner crack dealer. They keep you coming back for more "medicine".

SimiusDei- starred and flag...great thread!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't find it hard to believe; I've read or heard from a few places that cancer is curable. I've also read about a certain "organic food", some type of berry or seed or something that over time cures cancer and that the government here is doing whatever it can to classify this as a drug so that it can't be marketed and sold. As for AIDS, I read a news article on the internet a while back about some scientist who discovered a way to kill just about any virus, including possibly AIDS.
For the record, I'm not saying cancer or AIDS are in fact curable, I just personally believe cancer is and AIDS, very possibly.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
1) I just make sure to wash my hands after I've been in publc.
2) Eat lots of garlic
3) Try to lots of organic fruits and veggies, staying away from "ready to eat" meals that are probably filled with preservatives, hormones and GMA foods.
4) Never take any flu shots

I've never had the flu in my life, and I hardly ever get runny noses let alone sick.
Hopefully I can keep it up if things get worse in the future

Make money here: cashcrate.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The conspiracy to keep you sick is VERY REAL.

Here is a huge pile of alternative treatments that standard medicine will NOT administer www.anomalicresearch.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think there might be a conspiracy to keep people sick. People that are chronically ill are also easy to control and won't fight back against the government.

The drug companies are in the business of making money. There is more money in keeping someone chronically ill than in curing them. Unless of course they don't have the money to pay for these drugs, then they are labeled 'useless eaters'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join