It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If china found anything strange on the moon, would they tell the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
lol, how amusing is all of this that the country we call the most free, the most greatest democracy in the world ‘America,’ is to be keeping the biggest, most greatest secret to of ever fallen into the hands of the human race, to be kept from the public.

And yet we now have China, the country that stands for the exact opposite of democracy, to be going to the moon, and even possibly telling everyone in the world the truth about all the hidden sh!t when they get back.

Just a thought……..since there has been all this talk about artificial structures on the surface of the moon, doesn’t that mean that china does not even have to land people there, all they have to do is take some orbitale pictures and then they can see all the crap America has denied for so damn long. Which reminds me as why can’t someone with a few million dollars, get a really good telescope, and focus it on the moon; where the structures are suppose to be? or even then take pictures…….

Anyway…this is how I see NASA….

You pay $50 for some people to build you a toy train-set that will go through a certain obstacle course. They build the train-set, the train goes through the course……you’re satisfied. What you don’t know, is that it cost them only $2 to build it and they’ve spent the $48 on their own secret train-set, only it’s much, much better.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hey andre18 !!!!!

You asked why someone with a good telescope just doesn't focus it on the moon to see what they can get.
blip.tv...
There are people that are trying.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
They might do it to spite US...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't think China has made it a habit to publicly speak of terrestrial UFO sightings they have over there. So I assume this will be in effect for anything they may see in orbit and on the Moon.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry, if I missed someone above who may have already mentioned this:
I'd really like China to release the pics of their Moon-mapping. I'd like to know if Apollo artifacts on the moon, are -- on the Moon?

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join