It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish Rite first secret decoded.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by driley

Now that I understood.Thank you for weighing in on this.

Now to be fair, if the Scottish right did have secrets that were like this, would you're stating otherwise simply be tossed aside as a disinformation or deflection? I realize this is pointless in itself, but it does make the valid statement, that the op will most likely not believe you. The observer is left with a quandary.

I simply don't want to discard his ideas because he can't relate them in a coherent way, but I can make no sense of his logical steps.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Nowhere in Masonry are we told to lie about anything. Keep secrets? Yes. But lie? No. We can keep secrets by simply refusing to answer specific questions. There's no need for us to make anything up, and, in fact, it would be dishonorable for any Mason to do so.

A lot of people mistakenly believe they can't believe what we say simply because we have made vows to keep a few things secret. It is insulting, however, to jump to the conclusion that we are dishonest men simply based on our desire for some things to remain private.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I conceive the difference, and I understand.

I meant no insult to the masons or scottish rite, it was simply a point of the observer being left with a he said but he said.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have one question, why is all the attention always directed towards the Scottish Rite. You hardly ever hear about the York Rite in Conspiracy Sites. I'm just curious as there are just as many invitation only Orders just like the 33rd degree, and even restrict the amount they can have total or per body.

Just curious.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nowhere in Masonry is there any indication of anything whatsoever which can't be refuted by illogical logic... which is perfectly legit and worth doing... if only for the purpose of keeping the greatest secret secret, and that secret is that Masonry is as absurd as any other thing.... and therefore it is welcoming debasement, and indeed thrives off of the very mystery and ill-repute it seeks to disspell.

That being said... I still wish to be a Mason, even after being blackballed AND after discovering that at its core... Masonry is absurd.

Sure I believe in a Supreme being. I believe because it is absurd!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
I have one question, why is all the attention always directed towards the Scottish Rite. You hardly ever hear about the York Rite in Conspiracy Sites. I'm just curious as there are just as many invitation only Orders just like the 33rd degree, and even restrict the amount they can have total or per body.

Just curious.

Your New York 33 Rite secrets are hidden by your computer.

1) Open Microsoft Word.
2) Click Format, Font.
3) Choose font settings, "Wingdings"
4) Change font size to 72 or something large for viewing.
5) Click "OK"
6) Hit the CAPS LOCK button.
7) Now type "Q, 33, NYC.
- Q = "The hidden source"
8) Observe some interesting symbolism.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

That didn't answer my questions. I asked why everything is focused on the Scottish Rite and not the York Rite.

As for your little Word trick, you think the Freemasons were behind 9/11?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

That didn't answer my questions. I asked why everything is focused on the Scottish Rite and not the York Rite.

As for your little Word trick, you think the Freemasons were behind 9/11?

You should ask that question to: Charles Bigelow and Kris Holmes.
en.wikipedia.org...

The symbols came from font type; Lucida

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

You still didn't answer any of my questions.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by hawk123

You still didn't answer any of my questions.

I have no idea why the focus is always on Scottish Rite and not on York Rite.
Both have Hiram Abiff.
The top in York Rite use the name: Order of Knights Templar.

www.trosch.org...

Maybe everyone is expecting them as a sleeping dragon.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Freemasonry looks to have had many years of conflict between it's bodies.

I have wondered about the York rite and the Scottish rite allot myself. Also about the Ancient and Modern form of Freemasonry.

Way back in the way back days York rite Masons used to say not so nice things about the Scottish rite and how Craft lodges were being used as a mere stepping stone for what people were calling the higher degrees. Obviously Freemasons on both sides have worked this out.

In Mexico a country who's history is absolutely and completely comprised of an unprecedented war between York and Scottish rite Freemasons. I will add that Most Freemasons of the world frown upon the actions of the Mexican Freemasons to the extent that some have even said that Mexicans are mentally incapable of Freemasonry. It was truly a corruption of Freemasonic ideals and obligations but one could attribute the total void of government structure left when the Spanish and later the french were kicked out. But nonetheless you still have a very corrupted form of Freemasonry in Mexico today, sad but true. It's still a very beautiful history in my opinion.

But even before these conflicts there was the whole issue of the Ancients and the Moderns who also came to an understanding and formed the Grand Lodge of England. One very interesting aspect about the Ancient and Modern Freemasonry is that it is the Ancient Freemasons who use a new ritual and it is the Moderns who use the old rituals.

Also in the new Ancient Form of Freemasonry there are actually 4 degrees and not 3. You don't get the full story until you get the Royal Arch degree. In the past it was necessary to be a past Master in order to get to the Royal arch.

What i derive form all the ritualistic changes From the Scottish rite and the York rite is that the fundamental teaching of Freemasonry are not dependant on the ritual, it's dependant of the way they teach the ritual and the aptitude of the initiate.

All in all if there one thing I can see through my research on Freemasonry is that Freemasonry is all about freedom of the mind and most definitely not about taking over the world.

TA!!

Izzy.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

The chart is a little off. It had it in the brackets, but I was put off that they left out of the box structure the Cryptic Masons. I'm also curious to see why it shows arrows going from York Rite to Shriners then to Scottish Rite.

Originally posted by hawk123
The top in York Rite use the name: Order of Knights Templar.

It's actually "Order of the Temple", but just like the Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon, we also use "Knights Templar".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join