It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plush Animal Costumes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hey its going to be strange I dont know where to post this but im going to post it anyways.....Im a young student (I live by myself) and going thruogh university i got rid of my television like 4 years ago...stoped renting movies like 2 years ago i have gone to the movies only once since 2005 if i can remember correctly it was like june 2007 to watch transformers, after struggling helplessly with a friend, i just had to go...I stared helplessly at my friend, and then I started laughing. ..... And after struggling I was immediately powerless so i went to make her happy.......that's like the only entertainment I have had since like 4 years.(of that kind....cinematography and television) (I got rid of internet like 18 months ago) so I can only use it through my laptop in a wifi zone.. I can say i enjoyed the move..the whole initiative was to "read" ....which i started 22 months ago...was to read the Dover literature collection, the words worth classics literature collection, CNN´s The 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century, TIME Magazine´s 50 best Novels, wikipedia most read books of all times and a small libery with books of my own preference.....But recently like two weeks ago my friend ask me to take care of her house i live a block away from here she ask me to take care of her plants... The process consist simply in watering them and i take from one hour to an hour and a half.....take her mail out of the mail box..etc...But she has a TV with 280 channels.....It was just tow weeks one hour of TV a day and several on the weekands.....I have never been so influens in sort a short time.....But i just wanted to say that in that transcours (thats french) of time i noticed something strange MTV....i probably had watched like at list 10 to 15 movies different kind of music from different artist, but they all had some thing in common...Stuffed Animals, plush stuffed animal, Plush Animal Costumes...I found this is very strange.....maybe its in style...I wanted to make a list of the music videos....but i dont have time, if some one dose i would like them to post a list..........

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Erm, I really dont understand what this post is about, maybe it needs moving? I really dont know

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I found it strange that i found somthing in common form all these different Mtvs. I probably watched like 10 to 15 mtv from different artist.....form rapp to pop to alternative and they all contained Stuffed Animals, plush stuffed animal, Plush Animal Costumes dacing around...I found this is very strange.....and so i thhought maybe its in style...I think i did notice it cus I had been such a long time that i did not watch TV.....

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok, so your point is you see animal costumes on most music channels you watch, but what does this have to do with mythical beasts, or such?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
*sigh*

I may be way off, but heres what came to my mind:

en.wikipedia.org...

MTV did something on this...

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
OK, so you're probably a Plushy. I still fail to see the conspiracy angle here. Perhaps a little more clarity from the OP.

Our the Plushies out to get us?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Your post is fragmented and hard to follow at best...
So you provide a review of the movie 'Transformers' which you were somehow (unclear) forced by someone to see, then tell us how you water your friends plants. Then you explain how you watch movies on MTV and.... what?
I'm guessing English is not your first language and thats where the problem is coming from here but I can't make heads or tails of what you are trying to put across to us.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
hahahahaha......I apologise for my poor english.......actually i speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
English is certanly not my mother language...its Spanish...but i live in Madeira Island (which is located some 530 miles southwest of Lisbon and 360 miles due west of Morocco)......I speak and write in these languages in my day to day, so I think i have sort of blend them all together.......the thread is strange because its out of place. It doesnt have anything to do with mystical beasts. Im sorry if I gave that impression. The thread is about how strange i found the simermelaty between most of the MTVs that where on the top chart that week...." I found somthing in common form all these different Mtvs. I probably watched like 10 to 15 Mtv (on the top chart that week) from different artist.....form rapp to pop to alternative and they all contained stuffed animals, plush animal or animal Costumes dacing around"......this seemed very strange to me at that time, been away from that kind of entertainment (Tv etc)....

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I don't think we're misunderstanding, I think that this just has nothing to do with mythical beasts.

OP, you should probably be posting at Belowtopsecret.com.

top topics

join