It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Lucas may have predicted 9/11.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptich

Well, if you know your Quabalah then you can deduce some stuff yourself.

Here are some leads:

"Darth Vader" stands for "Daath Invader" on the Sephirot. Daath corresponds with the point at the back of the head, where Kundalini rises.

"Dark Lord of the Sith" is a reference to the ancient egyptian "Seth".

"Luke Skywalker" is the theophist term for "Lucifer", "the light that walks across the sky".

Obi-Wan (Obeah/Wanga - african magick) is also known as "Ben". Thats Hebrew for "Son" or "Son of God".

There is much, much, much, much more if you look at the names and know your names. Then you make the connections to the Sephiroth and the puzzle comes together, the story makes sense.

But you wont find any of this on google or in some book or other published form. Thats why they call secrets secret: You dont find them anywhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I disagree with this, although many luciferian cults make claims to take symbols as theirs, they do it in secret so it can not shown to be false and deception.

Sky walking has many meanings, and I would say most are not occult. Also Luke is closer to a disciple of Jesus, you don't have to mix around the letters or give him another name.

Same with Seth, is it the Egyptian Seth, or the other son of Adam. Darkness uses secrecy to make claims that can not be argued against.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Luke/Lucifer IS a source of good, according to occult mythology. And the entire movie is founded upon the war of LIGHT (Lucifer) against the forces of darkness.

You neednt comment on EVERYTHING showing up on ATS just for the sake of making a comment. KNOW something about a topic at least for chrissakes.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

In countless occult works, Lucifer is referred to as the lightbearer and frequently "the light that walks across the sky" or "the sky walker".

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
You neednt comment on EVERYTHING showing up on ATS just for the sake of making a comment. KNOW something about a topic at least for chrissakes.

To know something as you said, would be to assume I know the motives of George Lucas, (maybe he got the Luke from his last name) And to accept what you already said is secret and not available for critique is correct. In the view you offer, knowing something means agreeing with you.

Now offering other alternatives for the symbolism, and a personal opinion that Lucifer is evil, was my intent. I did not agree with your symbolism, and kindly stated that.

If my comments do not add to the discussion or inspire thought then me not posting would be a valid claim, if my comments do raise questions or challenge ideas thoughtfully then people asking me not to post may be doing it to silence one who asks questions, and gives opposing opinions.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

alright, fair enough. I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
wouldnt the trade federation be representative of the WTO with its headquarters in Geneva, moreso than the World Trade Center?

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow... just wow. The biggest problem I have is with this...

Originally posted by jedimiller
3. Tattoine- This planet is a sand planet, with homeless and poverty all around, people in this planet look like Osama Bin Laden, iraqis or other middle eastern. this planet represents Iraq/Afganistan.

I just can't see the similarity, no matter how hard I squint, or which way I tilt my head.
The only people on Tatooine are made up of a variety of species. Ithorians, humans, Hutts, Twi-Leks, Gamorreans, Anzati, Askaijan, Rodian, Aqualish, Quarren and Mandalorian. The list goes on. So how can you say that this range of peoples look like one type of people, from one island, from one planet.
The only similarity is perhaps the type of clothing, but that can't be seen as an analogy to the Middle East. The inhabitants of any desert planet would wear clothing which would help keep the Sun off them, store water, and avoid heatstroke. They aren't wearing Iraqi clothes, they are wearing desert clothes.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
When the towers fell, they released energy. That energy had to have been transfered somewhere, to someone. And my first guess is giulianni. But I could be wrong. He may be a distraction for us.

The towers symbolically closed the stargate or the door to Atlantis (the Kingdom
of God).

The Kingdom of God is "not of this world", the Devil's is. It is what Jesus
rejected when the Devil wanted him to become the king on earth.

Your soul is the only "thing" that can travel faster than the speed of light and
which exists even without a body.

Like in a computergame your soul gives instructions to your brain which in turn
operate your body in this world, your senses will pickup the energies and light etc
which your brain will decode and then you will experience it.

Colors and sounds for example are energy wavelengths which our senses
can pickup and "experience".
Time does not exist neither, it is a construct of the mind based on the movement
of objects through "space". Your concioussness exists outside of time, what
you are seeing in front of you is what is 'moving along'. I dreamed about this, the end of time, time does not exist.. the motion simply stops but your
concious will continue to experience this motionlessness eventhough you cannot
move the last frame your eyes registered will be like a still image until (if)
God decides to restore it...

This world is simular to the Matrix for real.. with the exception that to re-enter
this world you have to be born again... unlike in the Matrix where you can enter
and exit the matrix as an adult.
This is what Hitler did in 1945 probably.. Bush Jr was born in 1946 just a little over a year later.
This is probably the secret from the egyptian pharaohs to be able to keep
their heritage intact and this is probably also how the 13 bloodlines are ruling this planet to this day. (speculation though)

I think you can choose to re-enter this world.. until the end of the grand universal cycle which started in -3114 11 August and will end (or restart?)
in 2012 (not sure though, there is only one who knows: God)

Until that time you can experience this world as you please i think. You still
have to repent of bad things you have done in your lives though and ask
for forgiveness.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by zren]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I see this as a tale of rejecting the tools of evil, hate greed and power. It was through love that Luke ended up turning his father back to light, then as the father returned to the light, he defeated the emperor.

Stay on topic Stay on topic - Xwing pilot

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So it's been a while. have any of you watched episode 1 recently to discover the truth? Everytime I watch it the more I know Lucas is a psychic.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The trade federation is asian? How does that refer to the twin towers?

Are you saying that asians secretly rule the world?

Anakin would be who? The Hijackers? He looks white to me, even if he does come from Tattooine(iraq).

All you have is the word trade and an explosion.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie
The trade federation is asian? How does that refer to the twin towers?

Are you saying that asians secretly rule the world?

Anakin would be who? The Hijackers? He looks white to me, even if he does come from Tattooine(iraq).

All you have is the word trade and an explosion.

yes anakin is the terrorist, have you seen rots? have you seen the movie battle for algiers and burn? those movies portray terrorists as children, woman and nice looking people. those are the true terrorists. Anakin is the "Phantom Menace" because everyone thinks he's a nice kid.

the asians in star wars represent the trade federation people. because they are the most advacend in every way technologically. they are the trade federation and they control the flow of the money and trading from world to world.

that's how it relates.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
forums.armageddononline.org...

Search above link on "THX-1138"
1971 Science fiction film is: THX-1138 Electronic Labyrinth
THX-1138 + LUH-3417 = 4555 = 911 X 5 (Pentáculo satanista)

This is a clear message from George Lucas.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
forums.armageddononline.org...

Search above link on "THX-1138"
1971 Science fiction film is: THX-1138 Electronic Labyrinth
THX-1138 + LUH-3417 = 4555 = 911 X 5 (Pentáculo satanista)

This is a clear message from George Lucas.

what's the message? that the characters in THX are satanic worshipers? I don't get what you are trying to say.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
But Japan did not suffer an attack. Surely the twin towers and the pentagon are primarily concerned with USA.

I think you've spent too long in the flotation pod.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie
But Japan did not suffer an attack. Surely the twin towers and the pentagon are primarily concerned with USA.

I think you've spent too long in the flotation pod.

Because without the japanese techonology the united states wouldn't be where it's at. The US has to thank japan for all trades and gains.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Good topic. I see all the symbolism within the Star Wars movies but if you want see something really nuts, check out The Lone Gunman series on DVD. The pilot episode, titled Pilot, shows a US government plot to take a plane (that is remote controlled) and crash it into the World Trade Center.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by harddrive21
Good topic. I see all the symbolism within the Star Wars movies but if you want see something really nuts, check out The Lone Gunman series on DVD. The pilot episode, titled Pilot, shows a US government plot to take a plane (that is remote controlled) and crash it into the World Trade Center.

WOW! I never heard about that show before. but I wouldn't doubt it, Lucas likes that type of plane stuff and his next movie is going to be about WWII pilots, those kamakaze people or something I'm not sure. But if you see his movies, like Indiana jones and star wars he always has planes and such doing crazy things.

in ROTJ, a starship crashes into the star destroyer bridge and that's how they take down the empire with the flag ship.

SO in episode 1 it's anakin that dives in and takes the trade ship from the inside. I'll have to rent that DVD soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just to give you soem info on the Lone Gunman. It was a Fox show (off shoot of The X Files). It lasted 1 season and is available on DVD for like 30 bucks. It was a great episode.
As for ROTJ and TPM, good points. I'm gonna rewatch the 6 movies today to put it all into perspective.
Here's a Latin quote that I think about when I see any of the Star Wars movies :
Sed Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"Who guards the guardians?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join