It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more evidence gov confiscating 2012 info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
link
Has part1 and 2 (warning, language!!)

I would say "Enjoy", but hes right. Even if 2012 is disinfo, or some ultimate scam (VERY unlikely) wtf happened to free speech? The gov expects us to follow laws and constitution but they don't have to? BS!!!

edit:
Also, saw this about a month ago. Since I'm making a topic, I'll throw it in too, as it basically proves alien existence (in my opinion anyway.)
linky

[edit on 10-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The "Sitchin is on trial" thing is a hoax. I posted the same subject a few days ago and it turned out (after I contacted the Law Firm mentioned) that the blog witch described the whole story was made up. Not true at all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have warned VonHelton (the guy speaking in the first video) about this but to this date he has not yet removed his video.

As for the Ouroboros Videos, I havenĀ“t seen ALL of them yet, only a few minutes here and there.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ah, thank you friend!! A hoax indeed!

Anywho, can anyone find evidence that 2012 items are being shut down? Or is this effectively debunked?

As for the other vid, its very interesting. The math in glyph, if genuine (appears to be) is undeniable communication.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1337cshacker
Ah, thank you friend!! A hoax indeed!

Not a problem! I was wishing that this would not turn out a hoax, so we would have even more evidence of a conspiracy. Well...

Anywho, can anyone find evidence that 2012 items are being shut down? Or is this effectively debunked?

Remember that nowdays it is much easier to drop a ton of disinformation about any given subject that it is to "shut it down" or simply to bury it.
Dropping disinfo about something is the ultimate solution to make a (true) conclusion impossible.

As for the other vid, its very interesting. The math in glyph, if genuine (appears to be) is undeniable communication.

I'll have to watch it anytime soon.

Peace.

top topics

join