It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is a short story I thought I'd share with you.

This all happened when I was very young. I didn't comprehend it then, but my mother has told me recently about it when we got on the subject after a family gathering, and it kinda creeped me out.

Basically, we lived in an old house in north-eastern Ohio. The house had a bricked up fireplace because years ago, and I can't remember the year, but it was in the late 1800's, a young girl fell into the fireplace while the parents weren't home.

Strange things would happen, such as footsteps in the hallway, noises, and voices. On one particular day I actually remember coming out to the kitchen for school, and my mom was on all fours picking up every piece of silverware we had. Over the course of the night, something had spread it evenly across the kitchen and dining room floors.

Another strange thing happened while we lived in that house, a bit off subject.

My father was working on his motorcycle and left it unattended. My little brother was hanging out, and proceeded to drink a half a liter of engine oil. My mom came out and was frantic, holding him and crying, not knowing what to do immediately. At that time, a strange lady was walking up the street. She walked up to my mom, and took my brother away from her. My mom said she felt a strange feeling of calmness take her over. The lady took my brother and placed her hand on his stomach, and began speaking in a language my mother had never heard, and has never heard since.

My parents took my brother to the hospital where they found nothing wrong with him but an oil smeared face and clothes.

That's about the extent of my paranormal experiences, but I am amazed by some of the stories here!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Cool story, I've lived in a few odd houses myself. Not that I have a big story, but I remembered this since reading several stories here.

My sister died in 1974, she was 18. And several odd things happened in the time before she died to each of us, but only one thing happened to all of us.

The family, parents and four kids, were sitting in the living room watching TV one night, I was the youngest and have no clue what was on the tube.

We had a big house, 3500+ sq. feet and a big living room, the kids were gathered on the floor, our parents on the couch. And something came from the hall, the end of which was my sisters bedroom, and slammed into the lamp on the table. It was so obvious we all stopped, investigated what it may have been and we all wondered what it was. It was flying, it it was fast, white and small and it hit the lamp hard, but it was not a bug.

I need to go ask the family, or what is left, if they remember this. To me, at 8 yrs old, I thought it was a giant spit ball.

One day I need to put all these odd things together, but it sure has been enjoyable reading other people's experiences on here.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

At that time, a strange lady was walking up the street.

What do you mean strange? How did she look? Find it strange.

new topics

join