It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Steve Fosset?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Y ou may have heard this story. Extremely well known pilot Steve Fosset went missing back in august. It was reported the he was looking for dry lake beds in the new mexico desert. Apparently his plane went down and has not been seen. While search crews have been looking for the plane they have come across other crashed planes but no steve fosset. This is very puzzling to me becuase he was an expireced pilot and to just go missing.
It made me think of an art bell broadcast from 1997 where called into the show as he was flying his private plane over area 51 property. IF you google it you can can the conversation.about ten mins in he reports thea a large hole appears in the ground and a rail gun with spotlights on it comes out. then communacation is lost. Maybe something like this happened to Mr. Fosset

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by out there20

It's possible.

I believe there are already a few nice threads on this subject here at ATS. Perhaps you might find some nice info via the search function on the forum.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I made a thread about it and it got laughed at and brushed off but..

.. until they find his actual plane and corpse, I say he was abducted by aliens, OR..

..he ran out of gas and had to emergency land in a secret area where there is alien coop stuff going on and was killed.. OR..

..he was flying through the airspace of such a secret area, was directed to land by a helicopter or something, and then was killed.

in all of these cases, his airplane is taken away without a trace.

notice how they havent found it yet, despite going over the radar of that night tracking his planes' radar imprint until it disappeared?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
many many threads on Steve Fossett Disappearance, please add your thoughts to any one of these.

Plane Carrying Aviation Adventurer Steve Fossett Missing

The Missing Nuke and Steve Fossett

Steve Fossett Ventures Into Military Airspace - Shot Down & Covered Up?

Fossett search yields clues to mysteries

and that's just a few... thread closed.

top topics

join