It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret mil/gov or Unknown Websites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Anyone have any secret mil/gov or unknown websites?

I seem to recall a website link was posted some time ago ( i think on ATS, but maybe somewhere else) that was a front page with some obvious mil stuff on it and just a password id login there...

I dont remeber the site though, anyone? Any other weird, strange hidden links to any others?

[edit on 10/5/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeahhhhh, there is a whole classified internet, pretty much, that is only accessible to classified users. JWICS (Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System and SIPRNET (Secret Internet Protocol Router Network)

JWICS is for SCI information, IIRC and SIPERNET is for TS and Secret stuff. That may not be 100% accurate, but you get the gist.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

This site has a bunch of stuff i just found:
vs03.tvsecure.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My husband is military and yes, there are sites that are only accessible from a Gov computer. Most personnel stuff is done online now, and only military personnel can gain access from their government computers. To find out if we have orders, he checks online first.

There are many other gov/mil sites that are accessible from my home, but I have to have his SSN and password to access it.

I dont see a problem with this at all. I dont think everything needs to be open to the public, IMO.

So, nope, Im not posting those links

However, maybe you are talking about something completely different?

*edited for spellings, etc*

[edit on 5-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 5-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join