It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check your ed brown web sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
His my space account is still active but his myspace links are not working. His video blog spot is down. His personal web sites set up by supporters are down. Keep you ear to the news for something to go down right soon.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Does anyone have anything yet?

As near as I can tell Canada can access these sites but me on SBC internet can not.

Showedthelaw.com
edbrownvblogspot.com
questforafairtrial

all down but my contact in canada says she can access them.

currently I can access makethestand and his myspace but thats it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Does anyone have anything on this development yet?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I find that....

Using the correct URL is most helpful when trying to view a website:

showedthelaw.blogspot.com...

questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com...

edbrownvlog.blogspot.com...

And quite frequently prevents one from jumping to conclusions....

[edit on 5/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well thank you mirthful. I called my ISP and they said they can view it but I still can not in texas.....I have no anti virus and only XP firewall... I could always view those sites before because I keep up with him but for some reason tonight I can not access those sites...

Thanks again Mirthful

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Don't jump to conclusions.... Well it appears I was right to suspect something. The browns have been arrested.

U.S. Marshal: Convicted tax evaders arrested
By KATHY McCORMACK
Associated Press Writer

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) -- A couple convicted of tax evasion were arrested peacefully at their Plainfield home Thursday night after holing up at the fortress-like compound for months, the U.S. Marshals Service said.

Ed and Elaine Brown were convicted on federal tax charges in January and refused to turn themselves in to authorities when they were sentenced in April to five years and three months in prison.

It was not immediately clear how they were taken into custody.
"We had no indication that the Browns intended to voluntarily surrender, so we had to move forward with an operation that promised the safest possible outcome. That day was today," U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier said in a news release.

hosted.ap.org...

-----------------------------------------
Added 'ex' tags

[edit on 5/10/07 by masqua]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thanks Masque. I am still learning how to do everything correctly here.

It appeares I was right to be suspicous when I could not acess the sites yesterday. Have you any thoughts on the situation?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It seems so weird and random that for no reason the marshalls decided to just go and do what they were put there to do 6 months ago or that after 6 months of holding out the Browns just walked out and surrendered.

There is supposed to be a news conference today at 10AM EST. I 'll miss it because I have some presentation thing to do for work but maybe you guys can post some of the highlights? That is in case it isn't just posted by a local news channel or something.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well at least this is over.
And the best part is that it ended peacefully,without any deaths.
Now the Browns will have their day in court to debate the tax law.

Edit
--------
According to the recent news stories about this,there will be no day in court for the Browns.They will just begin serving their prison sentence,of which,if im not mistaken,is a 63 month sentence.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Thanks Masque. I am still learning how to do everything correctly here.

It appeares I was right to be suspicous when I could not acess the sites yesterday. Have you any thoughts on the situation?

It looks like you were indeed right when you made the original post. Good catch!

new topics

top topics

join