It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Demon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Thanks llpoolej, well put I think. Vultures are always there for their prey and it's not because they want to be friends.

Um... vultures are scavengers. They don't have prey.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinHawk

Originally posted by saint4God
Vultures are always there for their prey and it's not because they want to be friends.

Um... vultures are scavengers. They don't have prey.

Main Entry: bird of prey
Date: 14th century
: a carnivorous bird (as a hawk, falcon, or vulture) that feeds wholly or chiefly on meat taken by hunting or on carrion

mw1.merriam-webster.com...

Glad you had me look it up. I became uncertain myself.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok, so that thing about asking it who its father is and if it doesn't answer Jesus then it must be a Demon, then that means that any entity is either good or bad right? So there isn't any grey area? Because I just assumed that like living people, a non physical creature might not be sure either. For instance, how many people do you know that can honestly say they are perfectly good, they have never done anything bad? Should I also get rid of all the living people in my life that have done bad, wrong things? I thought according to religion, nobody on this planet has ever been free from sin except for Jesus? Does that mean nobody gets a chance to try to be better? What kind of God makes creatures that are fallible, then kicks them when they mess up, and tells them they can never achieve grace?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh, and scipp

"he was attracted to me as an intense source of food/energy. And no, at this stage, I cannot see the point of 'banishing/exorcising ' him, after all, my survival is my main interest, and if a little suffering along the way ensures that I am guarded from damage or death, I consider that a worthwhile trade."

(BooBabe)

Heres a question for you...."Do you truely love yourself ? "

That seems like a strange question but I'm sure there will be a reason for it. I guess like most people, I would have to say, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have three guardian demons, they're wonderful folks truly...I invite them over for tea on Fridays. Perhaps you should try the same with yours?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooBabe
Ok, so that thing about asking it who its father is and if it doesn't answer Jesus then it must be a Demon, then that means that any entity is either good or bad right? So there isn't any grey area?

Good point.

It could be any kind of a number of spirits or entities. Perhaps even the spirit of a long passed family member from before you were even born.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hello Boobabe,

I meant by the question "Do you truely love yourself?", If you loved yourself, why would you let a "spirit" feed off you for the false hope of security it's handing you? Seems to me that your are that..."a food source" plain and simple. this is no "grey", only good or evil, this i know for fact. But as I don't want to battle over this, I will end this by saying.."i'll pray for you BooBabe"

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Ok, so that thing about asking it who its father is and if it doesn't answer Jesus then it must be a Demon, then that means that any entity is either good or bad right?

For spiritual beings this is the case. Humans seem to have the unique ability to lie about these things (as far as I know), however regarding this question a spirit cannot lie to say it serves God and acknowledges Jesus Christ is the son of God who came in the flesh.

So there isn't any grey area?

They can lie apparently, just not about this.

Does that mean nobody gets a chance to try to be better?

Every person gets a chance. Demons are unchangeable by nature.

What kind of God makes creatures that are fallible, then kicks them when they mess up, and tells them they can never achieve grace?

God created the ability to choose out of love. He wants us to have a brain and not be mindless drones so that we can make our decisions. We make the right decision, we're rewarded. We make the wrong decision, we're punished. Parents are familiar with this concept. Demons on the otherhand made an irrepairable decision and knew they were doing it when they were doing it. Humans can make these same kinds of decisions. For example, suicide. Kinda hard to say your sorry when you're dead. You've broken a commandment and no longer have the opportunity to 'make things right' here on earth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join