It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why LIHOP is inplausable IMO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
As most of you know, my BF works for the State Department. I have a plethora of friends who work for the government. I even know a guy who works for Laura Bush. If you think the government is stupid and nieve, then you have another thing coming. Sorry to burst people's bubbles. These people live their life to be "cut-throat". You really think they CARE about you? Think again. Come visit DC for one day and you'll figure it out.

Rant over.

Edit: changed the title to show that it is just my opinion.

[edit on 9/29/2007 by Griff]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Did I miss something?
I have a great deal of respect and admiration for your intelligent levelheaded posts Griff and have always felt you were a great leader in the 911 forum.
This post feels a bit off, not your usual style, whats going on?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Probably just because I'm going off on a rant. I just feel that there is no way of it being "just" incompetence. People aren't "that" stupid. IMO.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Your a girl??

Holy Crap....

I have nothing else to add.. I thought i would mention my serious misconception about griff...

I do however dont think it was either.. I think this deal was planned long before the towers went up..

We are just seeing the end result of that plan..

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Your a girl??

Holy Crap....

Nope. I'm a gay man who has nothing to hide. Does that change anything?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nope.. not at all.. Still kick ass Griff to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thanks. It helps to hear people actually DON'T have a problem. Unlike what the media would tell us.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
No problems man..

Back to topic..

I think this was planned back after the money changers took control of the banks..

This plan was hatched.. I think the towers were built just to be taken down in this fashion..

And we all know how easy it is to con Americans into doing anything they want..

Take WW II for instance..

Nobody wanted involved in that way.. after 12/7 1 million kids signed up for the military..

Just like today.. Only today we are being forced into things because they gives us stupid crap we want... Beer, TV, Football and Britney Spears...

[edit on 9/30/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I agree, LIHOP, ain't happenin'. These people are like MOB'S. People in the catering industry will know what I'm talking about. Mother's of the Bride. The idea that they would just let the wedding reception happen is out of the question. There's too much at stake. Too many agendas. Too many rake offs for too many people. LIHOP is a non starter. People who believe in LIHOP are clinging to a world that doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well there is not a lot of evidence (yet) for MIHOP so LIHOP is the best thing going right now, specially with all the warnings we had that something was going to happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I laid down a pretty good case for LIHOP here several weeks ago, you participated and seemed to concur...(no need to reply im dont want anything other than to 'wake people up')
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Perhaps its a mixed LIHOP/MIHOP rather than directly casuing the events 100%, but I still feel the case is very strong.

OT, you being gay doesen't change anything, but it helps explain your vehemenance on the subject. you have a liberty here that most of us dont that you want to protect that isnt available worldwide. I got your (and everybodies) back in the fight for freedom, gay or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
I laid down a pretty good case for LIHOP here several weeks ago, you participated and seemed to concur...(no need to reply im dont want anything other than to 'wake people up')
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Perhaps its a mixed LIHOP/MIHOP rather than directly casuing the events 100%, but I still feel the case is very strong.

My thoughts are not always set in stone. I was just going on a rant. Mods can close this thread if they want because it's really nothing new.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I just feel that there is no way of it being "just" incompetence. People aren't "that" stupid. IMO.

I'm not sure, but what I considered LIHOP didn't include the incompetence angle. Maybe I have it wrong but I thought LIHOP is having foreknowledge and not doing anything to prevent the attack because if the attack happened the government could benefit from it.

If incompetence is included in LIHOP then that is what Condi admitted to in front of the 9/11 commission IMO.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I guess you're right about the LIHOP thing. All these acronymns. What can we come up for what the "official" story of incompetence is? TDTDAT? Too Dumb To Do A Thing? Maybe TD for short? Too Dumb?

top topics

join