It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many UFO crashes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I believe in the existence of aliens, although some stories I have a hard time with. I am sure the truth lies inbetween what is "leaked" to us and the offical story. My main question is this... why so many UFO crashes lately? There have been upwards of 40 (I believe) suspected UFO crashes in the United States alone since Roswell. Why now? I never heard of UFO's crashing before that. Sightings, yes... actual crashes no. Why so many, and so frequently all of a sudden? I might be wrong, but I do not remember anywhere in history hearing of anyone recovering A UFO before Roswell.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There are at least two reported crashes in the 1800's.

Aurora crash is the only one I can think of at the moment.

another link

aurora

I'm sure there are more then that as well. If you look back at some ancient mythology you can see alot of things that may be consider UFO or meteroite crashes. India especially with the vimina's etc.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here are the others from UFO casebook that pre-date Roswell

nebraska 1884

1897 Aurora Texas

1920 Iowa

1941 Missouri

1946 norway

Now in my opinion, why do they crash? Cause a fundamental rule in the universe is that nobody and nothing is perfect. Life, by nature, is flawed.

Humans are flawed, and when they design systems those systems are flawed. UFO makers, I imagine, are also flawed. Therefore the UFO's themselves are flawed.

Also, The higher the tech the more likely it is to be a complicated system. The more complicated, the more likely it is to fail. That's why its a lot harder to make a B2 bomber fly safely then a S-16 biplane.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Aurora? A UFO hit a windmill and exploded? A windmill... seriously. I know you didn't make the story up, just found it... but a windmill took out a UFO?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by b309302]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
[edit on 28-9-2007 by b309302]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If there was an alien race hovering around spectating the earth, I doubt whoever assigned them from their race would if there was a possiblity they could crash?

Humans can't handle their toys

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Tikal]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSS32

Very simple reason as to why so many crashes of UFO's since Roswell. We have not yet mastered the ability to control these ships in flight. Do you really think visitors flying their own ships would be crashing at such a rate? Of course not. ITs all the reversed engineered vehicles being flown (attemtped to fly) by our service men and women.

Case is closed!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSS32
why so many UFO crashes lately? There have been upwards of 40 (I believe) suspected UFO crashes in the United States alone since Roswell. Why now? I never heard of UFO's crashing before that. Sightings, yes... actual crashes no. Why so many, and so frequently all of a sudden?

do you have links of those 40 + recent UFO crashes? i must have been living under a rock for the past 10 years, i havent heard any reported cases.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why UFOs make such strange turns and zip by at such high speeds? Why do some of them stand still so long, like they're searching for first gear?

All those eye catching flashing lights is the clue. Just like that yellow tape on the car doors around school zones here on earth. It's driver education!

And I bet the insurance on those babies are way high.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Or UFOs are controlled by "teenagers" out with their parents vehicle. Earth's their version of backwoods dirt road where they can drink, smoke, party and abuse the locals. Who crashes things better then teenagers. Gods know that I did my fare share :-)

Aurora is a classic example of what some UFO'ologists have been point out for some time. UFO's have been changing with humanity. In an age when airships were the only convieable flying device, folks were seeing mysterious airships. Airships were known to be brittle contraptions at the mercy of the wind.

UFO's seem to evolve with our changing perception of them. Why is the question nobody seems to answer.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The aliens you see are all Niven style "Slavers".

They're the "mentally challenged" of the galaxy. They have one trick, mental control, and anyone who visits them gets "carjacked" and enslaved. However, the control isn't up to running a slave doing a task that complex and when anything goes wrong, down they go.

That's why you see so many various types of aliens, but they all act the same. There's no Galactic Federation, you have a lot of non-associated races being controlled by Grey mental power. Greys are the cancer of the galaxy. They got the "one big federation" thing from humans they nabbed. They just echo it back to us because it makes people cooperative.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by omi_kron_gravitron

do you have links of those 40 + recent UFO crashes? i must have been living under a rock for the past 10 years, i havent heard any reported cases.

First, get out a big grain of salt.

Then, look Here.

Crashes, dates, locations and retrievals.

Interesting, but I don't buy it.

Regards,
Lex

new topics

top topics

join