It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 Deadly Sins and the end of humanity.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Originally posted by whirlwind
It isn't that it appears there is a limit to His longsuffering in our mortal minds but He tells us there is a limit.

Your lack of understanding does NOT constitute a contradiction in what GOD says.

Whether I do or do not understand has nothing to do with the words and instructions He wrote. They are plainly written for all to read for themselves, no matter what you or I believe.

The Acts 16:30 And brought them out, and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"

31.And they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

Mark 1:15 And saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

1 Timothy 1:16.Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on Him to life everlasting.

I don't place conditions nor am I promoting my own beliefs.

Yes, you are.

No, I'm not. His word states exactly what He wants us to know. I have not strayed from that. We have discussed this before and at that time I asked you to list how I have promoted my own beliefs. I ask you again.

That scripture doesn't mean we shouldn't tell our brothers the truth of God's Word, as written in His Word. To not do so would be committing an evil against them and directly go against His wishes.

It is far worse to assume you understand more than you do and teach what you have not yet learned for yourself. And by 'learn' I mean, specifically, experienced.

For those of us that haven't experienced what you have God gave us the Book and Christ Himself warned us that:

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, "Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Matthew 24:4And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you.

Luke 21:8 And He said, "Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

11 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4.And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

To me, that is saying we should not believe anyone if their word does not align with His Word. There are different interpretations about many of the scriptures but there are also some absolutes.

11 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;

I do my best to teach His Words as accurately as I possibly can as there are many that haven't been taught.

If you can not teach 100% accurately, then you are doing more damage than good. Study to show thyself approved. THEN teach.

Do not all be teachers, my brothers, because we teachers will be judged more hardly than others.
~James 3:1

As that verse states, it is for Him to decide who did or did not teach accurately. For that reason I adhere to His Word and how will that "do more damage than good"? I might add, perhaps you should review that warning yourself.

The subject of those scriptures is found in verse 11:25

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
~1 Timothy 2:4

The subject of that verse is ALL MEN. ALL. All 'gentiles' and all of Israel. That's the plan. ALL.

You might as well accept it because it isn't going to change.

It is every Christian's hope that ALL men are saved, just as that is what God wants. Because it is what He or we want does not mean it will happen. There is free will and with that free will they will make a choice. So..."that's the plan" and He gives ALL of us every opportunity to reach that objective. The question is.......will we? The answer is, as given in His Word....No!

Rev.20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8.And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: But fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7

Indeed they do. Did you look up the word 'hubris,' by any chance?

Is your mirror cracked???

.............Whirlwind

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EJHoover

This all sounds a little bit 'internal' to me, I haven't noticed anyone doing double-penetration in public where I live. Where is paedophilia considered OK? I think sitting at home, clicking on link after link on the internet is going to give you a bit of a messed up view of the world. I think you are reaching out with your own internal demons and I respect you for your bravery. The constant attacks against gays are a worry though - do they threaten you? are you concerned that they may try and 'turn you'? are you so unsure of your sexuality that you can't stand to look at them? You certainly seem to get excited about them. hmmm

It's my repentace. I did however look at myself carefully and see if I'm gay. But then knowing how much I LOVE WOMEN, I said, nahhhhhh LOL.

I dislike gays because they continue to push on their agendas onto others. They shove their views in your face and given the chance, will convert everyone to homosexuality. Read the "Why all homosexuals are elitist." post.

But I think of the people of this lonely planet, the group of people that embodies and embraces the 7 sins are the homosexuals.

Their lifestyle is that of deceit, indulgence, flesh-worship, defy nature (God's creation).

When we all becomes homosexuals, that's when the world lost the ability to procreate naturally and that's will be the end of humanity.

<< 1  2   >>

join