It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" - A Must Read Article For ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So if you were still wondering how the government can be so certain that a specific input will result in a specific output (behavior) by society here is your answer:

Synthetic Environments for Analysis and Simulation:
cryptogon.com...

It also explains how they can seem to be so cavalier about issues such as Iran and Illegal Immigration. They have already played out all of the possible scenarios in a simulated environment. Game Theory played out on the digital plane.

And BTW The Terror Watch List has swelled to 755,000 names. Now that is some powerful data just waiting to be used on unsuspecting and innocent people. Probably old ladies and little kids.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Good link, it is known that pattern matching is a way to determine groups people can be label as belonging to, it seems here they go all the way down to the individual.

Really most output data is just comparing logged inputs with other inputs and then predicting future events. I have mentioned before I believe it is essential to add an element of total randomness in some percent of a persons actions.

Although I do not worry what they think, I feel better doing the best I can to try and deliver bad data sets to information gathering techniques such as these.

By randomly picking a topic and looking into that for a little while, I believe there is some skewing of there profiling of me, and others they will match to me later in there program.

If we are just an experiment to them, it is our obligation to give bad results to there tests and predictions.

Nice article

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is the report on a congressional investigation into US intelligence communities. Many of the things exposed here seem to have been restarted and are running under the guise of terrorism protection and the double speak named Patriot Act.

APRIL 26, 1976
THE OVERBREADTH OF DOMESTIC INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITY

MAJOR FINDING
The Committee finds that domestic intelligence activity has been overbroad in that (1) many Americans and domestic groups have been subjected to investigation who were not suspected of criminal activity and (2) the intelligence agencies have regularly collected information about personal and political activities irrelevant to any legitimate governmental interest.

Large numbers of law-abiding Americans and lawful domestic groups have been subjected to extensive intelligence investigation and surveillance.
Some domestic intelligence activity has focused on specific illegal conduct or on instances where there was tangible evidence that illegal conduct was likely to occur. But domestic intelligence has gone far beyond such matters in collecting massive amounts of data on Americans. For example:
FBI Domestic Intelligence. -- The FBI has compiled at its headquarters over 480,000 files on its "subversion" investigations and over 33,000 files on its "extremism" investigations. 2 During the twenty years from 1955 to 1975, the FBI conducted 740,000 investigations of "subversive matters" and 190,000 investigations of "extremist matters." 3

www.icdc.com...

Here is why they use to keep list of Americans, I wonder if it is the reason for all the FEMA camps around the USA popping up today.

The abusive techniques used by the FBI in COINTELPRO from 1956 to 1971 included violations of both federal and state statutes prohibiting mail fraud, wire fraud, incitement to violence, sending obscene material through the mail, and extortion. More fundamentally, the harassment of innocent citizens engaged in lawful forms of political expression did serious injury to the First Amendment guarantee of freedom of speech and the right of the people to assemble peaceably and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The Bureau's maintenance of the Security Index, which targeted thousands of American citizens for detention in the event of national emergency, clearly overstepped the permissible bounds established by Congress in the Emergency Detention Act of 1950 and represented, in contravention of the Act, a potential general suspension of the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus secured by Article 1, Section 9, of the Constitution.

www.icdc.com...
The incitement to violence is the provocateurs that have been documented as infiltrating peaceful protest.

Full Church committee report
www.icdc.com...
of coarse once again the web owner has the name of wolf. sheesh, so here is the wiki link

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I have a website, my friend.
I will post it there. I handle a lot of the same
topics as is posted on ATS. Just a thought for some of those
who cannot afford local ads, you might try craigslist.org
or kijiji. Both host free ads, but you are limited to one area per week at craigslist. You are unlimited at kijiji, but have to post individually in seperate locations. Could be time consuming, but worth it.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I just emailed this link to my entire contact list.

This is very informative. I can't confirm how authentic it is, however, from my logical point of view, this is like a 'manual' as other posters have mentioned.

But now what? So we know how they do it, and through what means. I still have to pay my mortgage...

but I will always remember that knowledge is power.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper, (former Intern at the CIA), just commented on a news story.

It was a story about a terrible perv. His response, was "people have to much time on there hands".

This is a direct correlation to the frame of thought I have been finding from the elite. And is one of the points in the original article, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

I would like to tell Anderson Cooper that very few of the common people are evil, and most of us spend our extra time with family and friends doing the good things in life, love kindness and discussing things that are important to us, just like news casters do.

Extra time does not cause, gross behavior. Although I might say the terrible TV we are fed by corporate media, and that is also supported in SWFQW may make the few terrible people out there act worse.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There are so many negative inputs from MSM it is hard to imagine it is not a calculated effort to break us, psychologically - to drive us to helplessness and despair. Then, of course, the PTB will provide us with relief or an answer to all of these overwhelming issues. Problem. Reaction. Solution. So contrived. So predictable.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I thought this was a great metaphor on conditioning:

www.independencejournal.com...

External forces/sources 'frame' your entire decision-making process and it's beautifully illustrated by a joke which offers a commentary on why some of us will be 'ready for what's next', but many won't be. It's called the "Bath tub test"

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director "How do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized?"

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE? This is not really a sanity test. It's a test to determine if you have been in the public school system which, for the purpose of social control, gets people in the mode of following suggestions instead of thinking for themselves.

Getting your head into a different kind of reality than the 'spoon-fed' stuff that is passed out on corpmedia is a little challenging at times: friends won't believe you, and when you call BS on the high consumptive/ego-driven/conspicuous consumption lifestyle, you're bound to lose a few friends along the way who will cling to the old paradigm like their life depends on it. In return, you'll get scorn, denial, and a much smaller circle of friends. But, as times change... (do) not get sucked into the 'framed decisions' that will be put before you.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
KosmicJack, just read the manual. Wow!

It's kind of an affirmation about all the stuff I've been researching like the Federal Reserve, missing $trillions, surpression of news, even on the local level in my hometown.

Yep, everything prophesized in the Bible is coming true.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I would go on to say that, those who believe the are in control, because of the chaos they create,

missed the law of harmonic balance. Electricity is used to produce sound. All one of God's people has to do, is pluck the right string, and all of the Global Elitists will throw their Gold into the streets.

This is the coming song, that will restore order to the Planet, and forever instill liberty and justice for all.

Woe to those, who earn their living off of the labor of others. This is the fundemental element of control. If everyone produced a service or goods, instead of trading money and stocks and real estate, we would all have less work to do. Life, would be much easier, much more enjoyable.

We could actually pursue the things that we are capable of. Population is regulated by Nature, which is regulated by the harmonic balance, which God controls.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Thread on how TV sedates, and why we watch it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An excellent add to this thread, and explains how we go brain dead when watching TV, then think it is better then the slow real pace of life.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I am bumping this thread ...................I think it SHOULD be bumped to the front page more often.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

i dont think that the experiments that the devotees of the nwo play with are being reserved just for ordinary citizens alone---------the # of incidents where cops go biserk and murder handcuffed or helpless victims is skyrocketing.in canada the murder of the helpless by the gestapo with tazers seems to have developed into a sports competion for sadistic pleasure ? and the government just lets this "non-leathal" means of torture to death go on-----crowds hear the cops talk to each other when they come to deal with mentally disturbed victims begging to be allowed to be the one to use the tazer -------they dont even bother to make an arrest or read the victim his/her rights first ------one of the latest victims had his hands in the air to surrender----and got murdered anyway----the crowd said he wasnt hurting or threatening anyone---was just trying to get some help---the whole worlds being driven nuts-----i suspect part of the reason is from evil thoughts in radio transmissions besides food that is not fit to eat due to chemicals sprayed onto it or onto the soils and then add nutty bosses putting pressure on their staff.cops shouldnt be out on patrol alone------there should be at least 2 together for their own protection and hopefully 1 to hold back his partner from doing something wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

While I don't disagree that the police seem eager to diminish our Civil Rights, especially with the ever-increasing use of the taser, this thread is about weapons of a different sort. Info-bombs constructed to influence our emotions and thusly our behavior.

I posted an article in a very interesting thread by the provocative America Jones, however, sadly, the thread did not get much attention - so many goods threads don't. I am posting both the thread and the article here so members can read them.

Information Control as Social Control:
www.nexusmagazine.com...

The entire article is a great read replete with supporting evidence but here is an excerpt:

The news and entertainment we consume, and thus our thoughts and opinions, are shaped not just by the media and entertainment corporations but by governments, their agencies and the military-industrial complex...The United States is the most media-saturated country in the world. We are bombarded daily with thousands upon thousands of images and sounds designed to get our attention, entertain, and inform us of everything from shoes to food to celebritydom to political ideology. Its been estimated that the average American is exposed to more than 3000 advertisements every day, but on top of that, there are the news programs, sitcoms, films, radio and other forms of media that we choose to consume. All of this works to shape our opinions of the world and a great deal of time, effort, and money is spent to guide our opinions down particular avenues. This used to be called "propaganda". Today, with the negative, Nazi-esque connotation which comes with that word, euphemisms such as misinformation, disinformation, image consulting, political consulting, news consulting, advertising, infomercials, public relations, damage control, and the art of spin have taken its place in the English lexicon, all but concealing its true nature and omnipresence. And omnipresent, it is. The industries that deal with information control – in both the commercial and governmental sectors—work with hundreds of millions of dollars annually, for Schoolhouse Rock was right on target when it said, "Knowledge is Power!" Is it any wonder that our schools are suffering so badly while corporate CEOs and members of our government continually allot themselves raises? Uninformed, ignorant masses are far easier to manipulate then educated, thinking masses.

New York Times and Media Manipulation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I thought this was a great illustration of how "imputs" are delivered by average people, journalists, who have no idea of the unseen architecture of the Powers That Be. Propaganda and control is so inherent in our society it can hardly be recognized anymore.

Manufacturing Consent By Noam Chomsky
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

Excerpt:

"The mass media serve as a system for communicating messages and symbols to the general populace. It is their function to amuse, entertain, and inform, and to inculcate individuals with the values, beliefs, and codes of behavior that will integrate them into the institutional structures of the larger society. In a world of concentrated wealth and major conflicts of class interest, to fulfill this role requires systematic propaganda.

In countries where the levers of power are in the hands of a state bureaucracy, the monopolistic control over the media, often supplemented by official censorship, makes it clear that the media serve the ends of a dominant elite. It is much more difficult to see a propaganda system at work where the media are private and formal censorship is absent."

"A propaganda model focuses on this inequality of wealth and power and its multilevel effects on mass-media interests and choices. It traces the routes by which money and power are able to filter out the news fit to print, marginalize dissent, and allow the government and dominant private interests to get their messages across to the public. The essential ingredients of our propaganda model, or set of news "filters," fall under the following headings: (1) the size, concentrated ownership, owner wealth, and profit orientation of the dominant mass-media firms; (2) advertising as the primary income source of the mass media; (3) the reliance of the media on information provided by government, business, and "experts" funded and approved by these primary sources and agents of power; (4) "flak" as a means of disciplining the media; and (5) "anticommunism" as a national religion and control mechanism [or "terrorism" in our recent time - Ed. note]. These elements interact with and reinforce one another. The raw material of news must pass through successive filters, leaving only the cleansed residue fit to print. They fix the premises of discourse and interpretation, and the definition of what is newsworthy in the first place, and they explain the basis and operations of what amount to propaganda campaigns.

The elite domination of the media and marginalization of dissidents that results from the operation of these filters occurs so naturally that media news people, frequently operating with complete integrity and goodwill, are able to convince themselves that they choose and interpret the news "objectively" and on the basis of professional news values. Within the limits of the filter constraints they often are objective; the constraints are so powerful, and are built into the system in such a fundamental way, that alternative bases of news choices are hardly imaginable."

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

kosmicjack;

have you found all of your external content on the web? The book, "Behold A Pale Horse" has everything you post word for word in it. The name of the chapter all of this is in is even called "Silent weapons for Quiet Wars. The book was written in 1991.

The author was shot and killed by law enforcement.

[edit on 12/2/2007 by palehorse23]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

On page two of this thread I tried to discuss, debate and debunk the controversial origins of SWFQW - not much input from ATS members. I think the very clear use of the psychology involved has us all fairly convinced, regardless of the origins.

I stumbled onto the document this summer while researching another topic on-line. All of the thread content is from on-line sources. I have read excerpts from the book on-line as well.

I think what happened to William Cooper is extremely troubling, amazingly hushed up and is a thread topic in itself. I just don't have enough information to have any useful input.

On a side note, your avatar blows my mind! Coincidentally, it was the first one I wanted to use on ATS but I couldn't get it to upload. SOOO jealous!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Woah.. I just got done reading this from front to back and a large majority of the links. A lot of beautiful ideas have been posted and I just wanted to thank you guys for your dedication. Consider this the 93rd flag!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Sigh... The ATS forum board: Tom Cruise, demons, skinwalkers, aliens...it would all be hilarious if it wasn't so very sadly proving the point of this manual - the one that few ATS members have bothered to educate themselves about much less participate in any meaningful discussion about the consequences.

Not often do I get worked up over a post, but I must admit I believe from what's written, your not happy here. Or mayhap's your not happy with the quality, subject matters or ATS people not reading or not commenting on threads you feel qualify. Would you mind explaining the above or should it be understood for what it is? I really enjoyed reading the posts above until I got to this one.

Thanks,
Dallas

I just really enjoyed the post.

I agree wholeheartedly with the OP sentiment.

As for booking ad space for this- I am cashed up and pugilistically inclined so by all means crunch the numbers and send me the bill.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Seems like the kind of thing that you could tie-in to the Bilderberg(sp?) Group. Or it could be completely unrelated. (Sorry, I just watched "EndGame" on here and my mind is the type that likes to look for links.) I've been following this thread a long time. Shame it hasn't received more attention (lots of flags though).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join