It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted for Coughing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Nasty cough, nasty run-in with the law

www.newsobserver.com...

MORRISVILLE - When Morrisville police officer Chris Gill handed him a ticket, Kent Kauffman coughed. Next thing Kauffman knew, Gill was charging him with assault on a government official.

Gill contends Kauffman intentionally coughed on him three times. According to Gill's report, Kauffman looked into the officer's eyes before "hacking" in his face, Morrisville spokeswoman Stacie Galloway said Wednesday.

Just another case of cops blowing things out of proportion because they are above the law.

Hey, the motorist had a bad cough, give him a break. I'd say more on this right now but I'd probally get banned from being here.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This has got to be the weirdest police abuse case I've read. Man I really despise cops. The only cop show I watch is CSI because I'm a gadget geek.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Yes, the world is going bonkers. Here's a story about a boy arrested for opening a Christmas present early.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Edited for trying to type while I should be working.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Sanity Lost]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ywut.blogspot.com...

Kent Kauffman has his own blog at the website above if anyone wants to contact him for an update on his story and so forth. He sounds like someone who would be at home here at top secret. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow... this is ridiculous and weird. I've never heard of something even remotely similar to getting arrested for coughing... It's kind of hard to believe and naturally I would dismiss it as anti-cop propaganda but lately it's just not that surprising. And he has his own blog? Man I would be
if I were him.

I find it funny that his name was Kauffman.

I really don't like cops in general.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

Thanks, I didn't notice his name before. Thats good.

top topics

join