It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
someone sent me a link to this video on 9/11 and the "british broadcasting conspiracy"

Started out very interesting, plus the clips from 1984 had me sold. I did a search, and didn't see this come up.. so please forgive me if it's been posted a million times already

Google Video Link

I'm just starting to watch it now, so I'll post more comments when I've finished.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
comments removed

[edit on 25-9-2007 by scepticsRus]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
this was a great video.

It's basically debunking the debunking videos put out by BBC and others - including the Popular Mechanics debunking.

Well worth the watch.

It makes a great point in showing how camera techniques were used to discredit theorists, opposed to those pumping the official report.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i belive with all my heart tht the WTC buildings where brought down with the aid of internal explosives

and tht brings me to this question where are the people tht planted them why hasnt one of them come forward are they dead? do they have no consciences do they realy belive what they did is for the good of amercia? they must be the amongst the most un-amercian people on the planet and what is the force behind this because its not amercia ...it cant be can it?

its a sad fact of life but this is true "they" have gotten away with it and nothing we do or say will ever change tht people are to busy with there own lifes to care
it seems to me it has been swpet under the carpet just look at the Military Commissions Act of 2006 it has a "clause" in it tht states none of the bush administration can be tried for a war crime is this because 9/11 was a war crime and they are covering there own ass? there is so much evidence tht points to internal explosives yet still nothing is done we may protest all we like but in all honesty i think we all know it wont do squat it just goes to show tht "they" really do have nothing but contempt for us and think "they" can do what they like when they like and we are powerless to do anything about it and it makes me so sad for the future generations

just look at JFK im sure we are all in agrement tht there was more than one shooter but time has healed them wounds and its just been swept under the carpet just like 9/11 has been

[edit on 26-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'll tell you the truth. There is no conspiracy with 911 and BBC. The reason BBC announced the collapse of WTC7 30 mins before it happened is because they have a time machine. It's a very good time machine. You don't even have to operate it because the fairies and goblins do that for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

does this video not prove there is a global Conspiracy surounding 9/11 WTC 7 is still standing and they report its not i think maybe the lady in the report was told to stand where she is and not move because her head was obscureing WTC7 but maybe her conscience got the better of her thts why she moves out the way so we can all see it or maybe she didnt even know wat WTC7 looked like either way does it not prove a Conspiracy and what about the male reporters statement tht the tapes where "lost" how could you lose such important and historical tapes

[edit on 26-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I just finished watching the whole documentary. Great work I must say. I think it was especially powerful because it just ripped the BBC apart and also showed what tools it and Popular Mechanics really are. The propaganda and lies are made obvious throughout. How can any sane and rational person believe the official story after watching and listening to some of the facts?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wow! Excellent video, I always thought there was something dodgy about the doc when I first saw it broadcast, and if I'm correct in thinkin that at the end of "Conspiracy files" they simply said that these theories were false and that the official story was true.
I love the way they showed the conspirators in their own homes and believers of the official story in offices/authority positions!
Just go's to show you that all the mainstream media were in on this!
I never thought that it would happen but it did. The media are run by the government, well at least the mainstream media is.
Also did youknow that the local T.V stations of N.Y were broadcasting the mainstream media's shows on 9/11 because the aerials/antennas they use for broadcasting, were positioned on top of the towers?
Well thats one way to gain control and have only one point of view isn't it!
Peace out
T.O

join