It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Knocked Down the Towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Quite a good song.
This video clip i just found on youtube. A song man. But the lyrics are sooo completely right. Whoever wrote this song knows what they're on about. Oh hey it's eminem in there too ;-P

Im just glad someone people have put together a song about it and are getting it out there.

It's so true.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by DaRAGE]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this!

It's a good song with a good message, very catchy.

Was that video the real video or one created from an mp3? I would really like to see this song played on TV and hopefully on every artists next CD that was involved.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Cool video.
Looks like the message is getting out to musicians as well... good. We need to convince people that this is REAL before its too late.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Just might want to place a disclaimer that there is language in the video and song. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would like to know why this thread is "Under close staff scrutiny", when there are just 5 comments on it (including mine)?

Is it ATS rules that anything discussing theories other than the "official" one on 9/11 results in this, or what?

[edit on 25-9-2007 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Just click on the link and it explainers... This section of the forum(9/11 conspiracies) is under 'Close staff scrutiny', not just this thread.

There is a Wikipedia article on this song for more information.
www.Wikipedia.com...

Here's this mp3(from Wiki article.)
Bin Laden.mp3...

Bin Laden lyrics HERE

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
I would like to know why this thread is "Under close staff scrutiny", when there are just 5 comments on it (including mine)?

Not this thread... this FORUM... all threads on the subject of 9/11 are watched very closely.

Please click the yellow message and you can find out more.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Whoever wrote this song knows what they're on about.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by DaRAGE]

the song was written by immortal technique and there are a few threads about it already, but its good, so what the heck

it's mos def on the chorus saying "it was u n***a, tell the truth n***a" and thats jadakiss's voice being sampled on the part that says "bush knocked down the towers"

and yea this song is on point

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
its FT. mos def jadakiss sounds waaaaay different than that also check out chamillionaires new video evening news hes a mainstream rapper that did a song spreading the truth

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I put this video on myspace a while back b/c... well its good, check me out and send me a tell at myspace... link4menow@gmail.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

are you telling me thats not jadakiss's voice being sampled?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Some Americans believe that the Clintons had more planning and involvement in this than Bush did.

But, I think most Americans do understand and believe our government is behind it.

No matter though. We here in American are in a lot of trouble with the people we have in office now and those getting ready to take over later.

They are all on the same playing field, while we just sit back like pawns.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
immortal technique is a baller underground political rapper. Listen to all of his songs and each one has some sort of political point to it. I've been listening to him for about 4 years now.

His Lyrics to his song freedom of speech is here. Just a disclaimer there are alot of Curse Words

Freedom Of Speech Lyrics

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Bigjely]

top topics

join