It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of Columbine victim: 'Life taken in Godless school'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Father of Columbine victim: 'Life taken in Godless school'

worldnetdaily.com

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

The father of one of the victims in the 1999 Columbine school shooting in Colorado has triggered a battle of words with his choice of inscription for the newly completed memorial for the 13 students killed in that murderous rampage.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Very interesting quote from the father in this article. This person understands the situation that went down on April 20.
Columbine ,The sacrifice of the Columbe, The dove. It is really a child sacrafice symbol.Its the calling card to identify who is really behind it.

worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wait. I understand denouncing the shooter, but why is this guy attacking the Atheists?

His message is clearly "this happened because the school wasn't religious", how the hell does that add up?
Whether you're religious or not, you still have just as much of a chance of getting shot by some psychopath who's brain has a few wires crossed a few too many times.

I don't get why this happens.
Every time some tragedy occurs, someone has to go around saying "it's because they weren't religious enough"

I'm an atheist. I'm one of the most trustworthy people you'll ever come across.
In fact, I've probably sinned less than the majority of religious people out there, and I don't even pay attention to religious texts.

Why is it that those who do not worship a god get blamed?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Because we all know how religion has been such a beacon of light in the past. Witch Trials, Crusades, Dark Ages... Oh how I wish we could return to such enlightened times. Let's not even discuss Theocracies.

"Our children have become a target of terrorists from within the United States."

Who is the terrorist, who is the target?

Bullying has dangerous ripple effects: the twisted killers in the Virginia Tech and Columbine High School tragedies were bullied before turning violent themselves. Source

If you repeatedly poke a snake and one day get bit, do you blame the snake?

[edit on 9/25/07 by Angry Danish]

top topics

join