It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Latest and greatest...

Russia Reports Over 2 Million Dead In US As Mysterious Die-Off Accelerates

There's more FAIL here.

Rather pathetic David... Errrrr... Sorcha...

:shk:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The latest...

FAIL

Deny Ignorance folks...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yet another episode...

Of how to FAIL miserably at HOAXING...

You have to wonder how long David Booth can keep up his internet cross-dressing charade?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
You have to wonder how long David Booth can keep up his internet cross-dressing charade?

Your answer is because people keep posting his crap on ATS and elsewhere . As I understand it when a new member joins the boards they get an automated U2U concerning board policy's . If that is true then the U2U needs to contain something about Booth . That is the best way I can think of dealing with it .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

It's actually not a pseudonym but an anagram. "....Sorcha Faal... plain and simple, is an anagram - rearrange the letters and it spells: "as of Rachal" (Booth)” [2]." Rachel is David Booth's wife I understand...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I thought I would bump this thread for the sake of new members who could get duped by this hoaxer.

Sorcha faal= such a fail.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Recently...

Duped:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Friends don't let friends post David Booth Sorcha Faal threads...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Bumped for new member educational purposes.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
For the record...

Originally posted by Springer
I will happily "declare" that ALL threads using Sorcha Faal as a source, directly or indirectly, will be put in the dread ATS [HOAX] Forum as soon as they are discovered by staff or reported by the Membership.

We do NOT want to support such garbage with any publicity on the Big ATS at all.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread. I never heard of this person before I started looking into the John Wheeler story, but quickly discovered this Sorcha Faal person is a major nuisance - their fake "Russian intelligence report" story linking John Wheeler to the dead birds in Arkansas is being touted as the "conspiracy theory", and was even picked up by the Chinese state media!

Links etc. in my post here.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I dont know who Saacha....whatever, is...but I do know that this is keeping us all pretty occupied. I wonder what the elites are doing right now?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here's the latest lunacy:
It's gotten so that I can spot the Sorch Faal house style in the first five words: "Sources in the Russian...." or "Rumors are flying around...." Mostly I'm posting this because it's time this thread got a bump. *BUMP*

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Looks like you haven't heard the real news. Be there or be square:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dc2811262ea.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The latest idiocy of David Booth...

US Order To Shutdown Millions Of Christian Websites Shocks World

Seriously... How does anyone fall for this crap anymore?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If you are going to create a fictitious Russian, why would you give her a relatively obscure Gaelic first name and a completely obscure Gaelic lastname that sounds more like Flemish? Beats the hell out of me.How about Tatiana Federov or something that might actually catch one google hit or more. Sorcha Faal???? really?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
BUMP!

линия два.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Whether any of them are hoaxes or not, i'd say No2 and 3 on your list are probably greater than 50% true...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think what people really need to be aware of is the fact that for information to be muddied (dis-information) there has to be an element of truth within. Without an element of truth at some level the dis-information will never take hold and work.

The idea of dis-information is not to just spread a "complete" lie but to take a truth and muddy it so much that it is percieved as a complete lie. This is the true goal of the dis-informationist.

Hope that helps, remember, read between the lines to find the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Bumping the thread so more can see it and because there seems to be no end in sight.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join