It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Important Topic Updates

page 34

I trimmed as much as I could hopefully the quote is not too large

It looks like we could use this for guidance?

Originally posted by Springer
...For those who seek to understand the import of the event please read the following, I wrote it when this thread started and wanted very badly to post it then but could not...

Imagine an internet based company that "gets it" could expand way beyond the internet but the internet (or a specific site) remains the core with the crowd as the source driving all content and ideation.

Imagine this company may do all that and it's TRULY run with and by the ethics of the crowd rather than the ethics of the typical corporate boardroom.

Imagine this company actually pulling this off on a multi platform level without EVER diminishing the crowd's control over ALL the content.

Imagine "the suits" having to not only allow it, but EMBRACE and SUPPORT IT because their financial future depends on it and, believe it or not, there are LOTS of "suits" who GET IT TOO.

Just imagine...

Springer...

Something to think about maybe...

Keep plugging,

Tonight's the Night!

Full Moon Saturday

Time running out

[back to page 34] extra DIV

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

So in essence...Crowd Sourcing?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hang on - Hold Everything!

There's a discrepancy brewing: I just read from Springer that there are Three (3) known/given words yet Crakeur and others have said there are FOUR (4).

Back on page 67 we were given TWO words, "A", and "AND", specified as TWO distinct words in the puzzle. We've also been given "CONTINUALLY", and recently by Springer, "IDEATION". That makes FOUR (4) words in the puzzle, does it not?

We need to know if "AND" is one of the words or not - it makes a tremendous difference in this very challenging, exasperating exercise.

As it is, although I see many of us are working with similar "assumption words" (evolving, ecosystem, etc.), we have a common problem that is making things extremely difficult - nearly impossible. That is the fact that by providing us with "A", "AND", CONTINUALLY", and "IDEATION", you are using up 11 of the 29 vowels, but only 12 consonants - almost a 1:1 ratio. The frustration is that we are left with 35 consonants, but only 18 vowels to work with - nearly a 2:1 ratio.

Here's a clip from the current version of the tool I'm using.

My knowns in each table are marked in red - FOUR words. If "AND" is not one of the words, we need to know so we can proceed with iterations exclusive of the letters that "AND" contains - especially that precious "A"!

In any event - I've been enjoying following along with your many posts - though it seems many are as interested in drinking their way through as they are throwing words into the hopper.

Actually - I think it's time I joined you. *clink*

Cheers... Salud... Nastrovia... Prost...

p.s. is "AND" a word? 3 or 4 "givens"?

p.p.s. Begging, now: 11 words total in solution phrase?

[edit on 10/27/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I believe AND was given by mistake...
but I'm open to being wrong..
However, when I posted the words above...
Springer gave me an applause.
Go Figure.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

That's major part of it,

FYI the quote from Springer is the way he posted it, I did not bold his post.

I forgot to mention it previously.

Remember the video

CROWD POWER

We are the crowd and We are the power that drives this Revolution so

Crowd sourcing is a key.

But is it in the phrase?

I don't know.

[page 35]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Can't be in the phrase...not enough R's to work with.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Good to see you in the loony bin this evening

The IQ level just shot up a nice percentage.

I have been holding them back

Doing menial tasks

Checking the history

We can do this!!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I ran out of booze and I'm back to diet green tea so please forgive:

Here it is I used all the letterS but it's in Pennsylvania code, I hope you understand it:

O, Imagine CEO Simon Grey and a fifth participating simultaneously, continually broadcasting ATS live.
"V" EEEEENND

[edit on 27-10-2007 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You can get all of abovetopsecret with the letters but there is the R and the only way it will work if is you cheat kinda like me, sorta---somewhat.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Maybe that's the second episode of the ATS Reality series:

Simon Says What??!!!!

it doesn't come out until May sweeps though

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Guess SO doesn't know Pennsylvania code, huh!

Okay back to the drawing board, I just wish I knew if I was going down the right path using---- Yellow Book.

My absolute last offer to all that Access and I offered is Dave Rabbit's wife BUNNY RABBIT.

They say everyone can be bought so I am offering

350 pennies
27 nickles
7 dimes
2 quarters
2 dozen odd buttons
a sugar plum
2 Jack Daniel's bottle caps
MirthMe's complete LUXURY wine collection
and a Bunny Rabbit

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Important Topic Updates

on page 44

I noticed that Crakeur's mood is Joost?

So I googled Joost

Check it out

joost

Could it be part of the REVOLUTION!!!

The best part for us frugal ATSers

It's FREE!!!!!

[back to page 45]

[edit on 2007/10/27 by JacKatMtn] extra DIV

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Am I gettin close yet?

Beginning Nov. fifth, CEO Simon Gray simultaneously and continually broadcasting a live Above Top Secret.

My R just delivered her babies SO didn't know she was....... a bunny rabbit,

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The fact that Springer said we have three known words troubles me also. I assumed four. Springer gave us "ideation", SO gave us "continually" and Crakeur gave us "and" and "a". So, either Springer made a slip or we have been working under a false assumption. Crakeur specifically states in his post that he is giving us two words, so I tend to think that both are in there.

Also, he said that he had yet to see all three known words in a single post? But in this.post all four of the words are listed, and it was made before Springer made his comment.

I'm not sure what to make of that, my brain has turned to mush along with the rest of you from staring at the same set of letters for hours on end. Anyway, here is my latest attempt...

the ideation of a single, continually evolving system of candid user content.

leaving the words: coping & belief & and

I couldn't fit those in to my sentance, but at least I kinda used all the letters.

edited because I forgot AND

[edit on 10/27/2007 by jaxxm]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Time is running short my friends... maybe a new video will soon appear with additional clues for those who are looking.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If you run out of paper don't go to Staples, I bought it all... save your gas.

I would just like to know if I am on the correct path or everyone else is?

My Dollnean has been sitting in this chair for a long time and I think I pulled my shleeoig.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wow you guys have been busy. Mira nice to see you, hope your Dad is doing well. Give him my well wishes please. I have seen Rush twice, both times front row. An absolutely great band. Neil Peart justs blows my mind.

Just thinking out loud here but but Springer mentioned that all words have been mentioned just not all together. I was thinking that everyone could go back through their posts on the thread and post what words they have used in the phrase. We could compare commons and see what we can get. Just put them all in one post so there easier to find sort of thing. We don't( I think) have to look for any more new word's just make sense of the ones we have found.( I know jack and AD, thats a lotta' posts but It might help though. I wish one of you two could get to go. The work and brain matter you both have given has to be worth something. I vote for the 2 leaders of the LOON PLATOON get special invites. All in favour say
)

Second edit: SO has got a Guy Fawkes mask on. Cool. I just watched it tonight for inspiration.
[edit on 27-10-2007 by GAOTU789]

[edit on 27-10-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Please give clues soon, I want my husband back.......Im begging you.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't see any real value in pursuing the word puzzle any more. It has been a bit of fun
With the tools at hand I don't see much progress... I learned a little about human nature and the addictiveness of trying "to beat a system undefined". The "outside influences" and drivers are a little creepy. Perhaps the reward and goal is the effort in psuedo-futility with a rainbow's end Easter Egg to be delivered/born from the effort. Some surprises and things not well understood can be good.

I suspect I'm neither mature nor aware enough to understand and appreciate the lack of transparency in the organization. Lotta cloak and no dagger. Seems like a Pavlovian or Milgram experiment. I will talk with my Pop and Attila about this and ask some teachers.

I will pop back tomorrow, I have a paper on relativistic motion I want to crank out so I can guage the new physics teacher and some remote servicing to do on a friend's PC. I hope the members who are working so dilligently on this task get the reward they seek and I want to understand the solution and the reasoning behind the method.

I have heard back from the propellor-heads AD - they aren't interested (or so they say) which is fine with me.

TTFN, Mira

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee's my tin foil hat?????????

I want my mommy

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join