It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate hoaxers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I sit here as a passive viewer to the great internet juggernaut that surrounds me. I see and hear more in a minute, here, than can have ever been concieved or perceived by my forefathers. Youtube, myspace, ATS!! All have something truly unique in modern terms. That is the level of interaction that they offer the reader/viewer.

I can sit here immersed in the experiences of other people, from the most diverse places and points of view this small planet has to offer. But (and its a big but) it does n`t mean anything. When I look out the window or when I go out with my camera in hand, I don`t see a UFO or Reptilian. I see a bird or a cloud, a plane with its headlights in the wrong direction, Venus the morningstar is there. So when I sit here and read others stories, I have no immediate frame of reference.

But (and its much smaller than before) I do. I am a self aware being and I know that I live in universe brimming with life, the earth itself is the evidence. 100 bliion stars in the milky way and as many galaxies, with as many stars, don`t just say life they SCREAM it. And I don`t need to justify a UFO sighting with science or conjecture because I know, as when I look at the night sky that life does n`t just exist it thrives. Space has no empty vaults, the only empty vaults are in the minds of those who don`t have the brains to comprehend the reality we are surrounded with.

To all the small minded people, who want to take advantage of those who have hope, I have one thing to say, you can never and will never take all those stars from the sky.

I don`t post here often (although I have) and recently I`ve seen one hoax after another and it annoys me. For every thousand hoaxes there is one piece of truth and it this, my unknown friends, that has and will, keep me coming back here time and time again.

I know this is more of a statement than a discussion point which is a shame as this is a discussion board but I feel more genuine posting this than those who seek to fool us.

Don`t stop looking up.............

[edit on 23-9-2007 by cassini]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
that one peice of truth will bring you back...you can't help yourself..you want the truth...hoaxs keep you sharp...not that i like them..haite ufo etc...but, there are some real head scratchers...i can't discribe it ,...but i know it when i see it...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

I can sympathize with you on your concern in this topic but unfortionatly we have to share a world with inteligence and ignorance.
It's up to us to guide them and put them on the right path.
The world is my country, my nation is my house.

join